• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

The effect is 23 frames long, and the maximum number of frames the game will skip in a row is 8. And if it skips 8 frames, that means the previous frame is displayed for 8 times as long.
I tested at 15FPS - you do see the effect. :^P
Oh wasn't saying I out right missed it. Just when I first started I didn't pick up on it due to the poor frame rate. after a few fights when I noticed it completely and rarely missed a cue for it (unless my dyslexia kicks in and I hit the wrong button, which is annoyingly often)

I would have lost SO much meter during the No-Razmi Boss fight if it wasn't for those Block indicators. Thanks a lot for leaving them in.

And yeah, Zebei's far from useless. He and Ajna are always ready for action, and his meter gain is super clutch when the team needs it. I do feel pretty bad when the enemies start ganging up on him though.

DON'T LIE. Do you get me? Don't do it.
We're trying to get people to enjoy the game, and posting some BS that not-in-the-know players will try for an hour and get frustrated by...is not how to do that.

Understood.

*goes to time out*

Understood.

*goes to time out*
like american football?:PUJNA::PUN:

I must say, i'm excited for tomorrow (okay, in a few hours after i sleep), to get my hands on the prototipe, i hope some youtubers also somehow spread the word of the game.

Honestly this is the main reason why I am so god damn excited for indivisible (besides the main game itself). I know it's probably going to be a fuck ton of money, but I'll figure it out.

Sounds too good to pass up. Help get my creative juices going like never before.

Holy crap, Mok Zed as a bonus boss from hell (on par with Father Rodin, maybe with similar moves), MAKE IT HAPPEN.

I can't escape from the boss area. I keep trying but I can't get the first axe-jump.

Amazon Bowswoman will be in my party, puts Zebei's arrows to shame :)
Crap, I hoped she will end up as a fearsome melee fighter. Oh well. I still like her. Also slow but heavy and devastating one-hit attacks are sweet anyways =ъ

Reactions: No longer exist
@Ravidrath
Will there be a special $150,000 Indivisible character as guest DLC in Skullgirls tier? Or better yet, stretch goal once the funding reaches some high amount like $3,650,000?

Will it include moe Ravidrath-tan plushies?

Kidding aside, some sort of Skullgirls guest appearance, either as a boss or as a hidden playable character would be a stretch goal I could get behind (especially if it's Ms. Fortune and we get a whole boatload of new puns to go with it).

I was originally going to make a gag photo of Fortune fighting Ajna's team in the secret room, but decided against it. partly due to my editing tools are locked away on my dead pc, and partly due to Mike wielding the dangerous whip of "don't do that"

As for Zebei being useless I think it's less that and more of him having the least "impact" in his attacks, which make it "feel" like he is weaker than the rest.

As for Zebei being useless I think it's less that and more of him having the least "impact" in his attacks, which make it "feel" like he is weaker than the rest.
It's pretty easy to conclude that since his attacks aren't doing much damage anyways, you can just use the one which gives most meter. Considering the fact that he's recovery is generally pretty fast it should be effective.

Psst - even if his U hits with all 5, which gives you the most meter per turn, you generate more meter per time over multiple turns by not using U because of recovery speed. :^) And if there are multiple enemies, even using D is better.
People don't think combat was designed very much, but it kinda was. Hah.

If only there was an enemy that would test my ability to use the combat to its potential

There wouldn't happen to be such an enemy that you could possibly direct me towards, would there Mike?:PUJNA:

Yay! Can't wait for the others. :3 Need that Boss theme.

I haven't heard one that exciting since long ago. Maybe Grandia II.

EDIT: It's finally here. :D

Last edited:
Okay. Tried not spoiling myself on secrets once I learned they were there. But I did a little bit.

Saw a video of someone demon-running through rocks and saw you need to get out of the boss room. But I can't get out of the room. I know exactly how, but I can't make the axe jumps. I've been trying for like half an hour. My thumb is cramping.[/spiler]

CQiVGz1WwAA5BJn.jpg
tumblr_nvqkszVdoV1r94yi6o1_540.jpg

Stay determined!

All the music has been added to my post.

There's also a download link in those, BTW.

Reactions: Kawalorn
Woohoo! I got out. My thumb is throbbing.

Hey, so...

Every $100k we raise, we'll be releasing a new Incarnation concept.

There are some really cool ones in there.
Thats what I wanted to hear. Wanna see more of these BAMF's.

Psst - even if his U hits with all 5, which gives you the most meter per turn, you generate more meter per time over multiple turns by not using U because of recovery speed. :^) And if there are multiple enemies, even using D is better.
People don't think combat was designed very much, but it kinda was. Hah.
Welp, I guess we'll have plenty of time to just try and find out exactly how long each attack recharges and how much meter it builds. I mean, it's unlikely that we'll get more playable content anytime soon.

Oh my god, I finally got out of the boss pit. That took me almost 2 hours to do. I have never said the f word so many times in my life. Jeeze my hand hurts so bad

There wouldn't happen to be such an enemy that you could possibly direct me towards, would there Mike?:PUJNA:
If you'd posted anything I agreed with over the course of SG's development, I could maybe answer this... :^P

What? It's you guys! Of course the gameplay is nuanced!
"Nuanced" is one of those words used by people to attempt to explain why they like something someone else doesn't like. "But the flavor is so nuanced!" etc.
Most gameplay is nuanced, in that there are a lot of little things you can know about most games. What's important is how many of those nuances end up really mattering.

I mean, I agree, but still. :^)

Does the secret maybe have to do with the axe stuck in the wall? Not the one you get, the other one. It's odd that it's there, I thought so the first time I played. It seems like it's there to teach you to axe climb, but I don't think you could really get to this point without learning axe climbing anyway?

If you'd posted anything I agreed with over the course of SG's development, I could maybe answer this... :^P
Does that mean you'll answer if I can find one thing you didn't disagree with me on? :P

Does the secret maybe have to do with the axe stuck in the wall? Not the one you get, the other one. It's odd that it's there, I thought so the first time I played. It seems like it's there to teach you to axe climb, but I don't think you could really get to this point without learning axe climbing anyway?
You can easily get to that point without having to axe climb. That is what the axe is for, yo.
(And it is much faster to get there without using axe hang.)

Does that mean you'll answer if I can find one thing you didn't disagree with me on? :P
Sure, happy hunting - but I don't promise a non-evasive answer, of course.

Mostly Clear Time: 2:07:48.78

I can't find the secret. I'm going to bed.

Yeah whatever this secret is, it's really well hidden. I've looked at every nook and cranny of this temple, I just can't seem to find anything. I killed all the enemies, so I'm just walking around an empty temple. This is quite the hidden secret indeed.

The secret is either using a mark I can't recognize (unlike the cracked wall for the first one), isn't marked at all, or it's BS kind of a secret like the tornado thing in Simon's Quest. :P

Reactions: No longer exist