• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Can I still claim a backer palette reward if I donate $60? I noticed the $30 perk that has the backer custom palette is gone from Indiegogo.

I want to donate $60 and I know I asked this before but I want to make sure I don't give more then I can afford and I want to make sure I get all the things that the perk I donate to offers.

Can I still claim a backer palette reward if I donate $60? I noticed the $30 perk that has the backer custom palette is gone from Indiegogo.

I want to donate $60 and I know I asked this before but I want to make sure I don't give more then I can afford and I want to make sure I get all the things that the perk I donate to offers.

It's not gone, it was moved to the top of the list since it's the most popular reward being taken.

Reactions: Magma442
@Screen Shot talk:
I just use PrtSc button... Else Bandicam or Fraps (when Bandi some how doesn't work). For recording OBS or Bandi

does anyone know of a free screen capture program i can use? I want to do a speed paint video of ajna. The program doesn't need to take actual video. screen captures that automatically go into a folder via timer that i can put together later would be preferred. I imagine it would take less ram doing it that way.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=periodic+screen+capture+software (really now)
led to
https://atylmo.wordpress.com/2010/10/12/potshot-free-periodic-screenshot-tool/
which seems to work pretty well.

Never change, Mike
::puts on yesterday's clothes::

But, uh... If this campaign doesn't work out, what's next for L0?
85c49aefd81e41ee8b261039440fdd77.jpg

I have yet to be able to, but ima put down a good $250 for this. I just need to get my money back from Microsoft after buying a copy of Windows 10 I didn't need cause they were running me in circles >_>

I may even be able to up my donation later if my new job goes well. I owe L0 for a great game so if I had more I'd be happy to donate more. I've been flaunting this to everyone I know. I may be overdoing cause they're just kinda grumbling at me at this point XD

You're gonna... become friends with a hotel tycoon and have a 16 year old girl follow you around everywhere?
That's ridiculous.

He was obviously referring to, "wandering the Earth while honing one's fighting skill and resisting the dark hadou."

That's ridiculous.

He was obviously referring to, "wandering the Earth while honing one's fighting skill and resisting the dark hadou."

So cryptic...

Or he has very big feet
Mike what is your shoe size
What do you really want to learn by asking this question, though.

Yay! It's passed the Squigly hump!

But seriously, where is everybody? We should be in Big Band Town by now. I get really confused when I see people say "If it looks like they'll need my help, then I'll donate." What? Is a million dollars just going to fall from the sky somewhere? Don't wait! Just donate!

Yay! It's passed the Squigly hump!

But seriously, where is everybody? We should be in Big Band Town by now. I get really confused when I see people say "If it looks like they'll need my help, then I'll donate." What? Is a million dollars just going to fall from the sky somewhere? Don't wait! Just donate!
I'm just waiting for paypal to finally get my transaction processed, for now I'm backing 75$ but I'll definitely add 100$ more along the way.

I'd help if I was getting paid..
Hey, that's fine. If you don't have the money, you don't have it. Such is the case for a lot of folks. I think that's different than somebody who's been sitting on a donation this whole time, and waiting for a message in the sand, or whatever.

What worries me, is that sometimes it looks like people see a game they're interested in on IGG/KS, and their first thought is "Looks cool, I'll wait 'till it's on Steam Sale," which isn't helping anybody. Since this is a new IP, and not MM/B-K/CV Rebirth, it's very important that everyone interested in this game supports it directly, right now if they can. I think that's how L0 will make this big goal a reality.

But yeah, just gotta stay hopeful. So far it looks like the numbers have been climbing steadily.

Thinking about dropping more money for an NPC.

Thinking about it.

Die? Labzero? Indivisible?
tl;dr
If Indivisible isn't funded? Pretty much. We haven't got super money to take time and try more things, and SG didn't pay us royalties during the time it was making lots.
This isn't one of many possible tries, this is THE TRY.

Reactions: dead
Estimating at the current rate, if the rate of contributions doesn't drop, Indivisible will make 2 million. However even if it does drop, that still leaves a $500,000 threshold.

Estimating at the current rate, if the rate of contributions doesn't drop, Indivisible will make 2 million. However even if it does drop, that still leaves a $500,000 threshold.
FWIW, almost all campaigns experience greater-than-linear decay after the first few days, and then only pick up for either big marketing events OR a final boost in the last few days that generally only occurs if the crowdfund appears as though it will be successful AND hadn't already met its goal at a much earlier stage in the campaign AND there is either a marketing-led or community-led push to get the campaign over the line. Because of this, what matters is less what the initial rate is but what amount of campaign momentum they can maintain across the whole month.

The above is something I'm saying without any implied prediction for the Indivisible campaign - it just seems strange to me to say "If the rate of contributions doesn't drop" when they *always* do, and often significantly. You could make a bunch of physicists wince by calling it a law of donation entropy similar to the second law of thermodynamics - whoever is running the system needs to put significant amounts of energy in if things are to remain the same, and I don't doubt that Lab Zero have some stuff planned over the next month for precisely this reason.

EDIT: With that said, it's still early days so there's plenty that can happen! Get hype!

Last edited:
This isn't one of many possible tries, this is THE TRY.
I understand what you're saying, but since I don't have complete context, Peter had mentioned Autumn wanting to do SG2 later, and while I imagine you guys don't want to do that right now, why does the company's future completely depend on Indivisible? I get that this is being able to show you can make games people want to a publisher, and why it failing would be disastrous, but that would just be the end?

I understand what you're saying, but since I don't have complete context, Peter had mentioned Autumn wanting to do SG2 later, and while I imagine you guys don't want to do that right now, why does the company's future completely depend on Indivisible? I get that this is being able to show you can make games people want to a publisher, and why it failing would be disastrous, but that would just be the end?
There's no money. We need money to operate. Getting Indivisible would get us money.

It's not that we don't want to do Skullgirls 2 now, it's rather that we cannot do Skullgirls 2 right now.

Thank you for clearing up my misunderstanding of the situation. Really hope this goes well, even more so because I believe in the game, been trying to spread the word.

I really hope gaming news places do start picking this up for their news articles. With such a good Prototype released, it really sets the standard of what Lab Zero stands for and what it's game presents as a whole. Our own advertising can only go so far. We might have to branch out and get some paid advert rolling maybe? course that, to me, is a last ditch effort idea.

I really hope gaming news places do start picking this up for their news articles. With such a good Prototype released, it really sets the standard of what Lab Zero stands for and what it's game presents as a whole. Our own advertising can only go so far. We might have to branch out and get some paid advert rolling maybe? course that, to me, is a last ditch effort idea.
Almost every gaming news website has some link where users can submit tips and other information, so if you see a site that hasn't covered the game yet you can always let them know about it that way! Naturally it'd also help if you wrote a small paragraph in the tip to explain why you think news about the game is a good fit for the site from the point of view of a fan and including links to the prototype so that they don't have to do any searching by themselves.

I think that L0 it´s actually taking the right course advertising the IGG crowfunding for the game give to all the potencial backers the chance to test a little piece of a cake and change scepticism about all the money they asking for. doing streams of the official channel and going to another popular channels and get people know about it.

PD @Ravidrath or the people in charge about FB, the notification about the stream pop out to me like 3 min. and obviously this was posted like 50-40 mins ago, maybe because they´re not promoted purchased post and FB delay them? I don´t know, just reporting with a SS.

rds4uD.jpg

I'm so happy @render took the opportunity to substitute his dance with Ajna's bongos.

P.S.
anyone else take a really long time to notice that Roti's in this picture?
mzod29ugunr8uef6g3jr.png

Reactions: Kyugetsuki
Gameplay animation question:
When Ajna has a weapon (like the Axe), will she have a new idle animation for it when in battle, or going to keep it the same as it is now? It may of been covered already so forgive me if it has been.
What brings up the question is the igg photo of her holding different weapons has her Unarmed battle stance and made me curious.

Edit: Oh yeah. I tweeted Notch (hope he even sees it) to see if he'd give it a go, since he has an interesting gaming opinion and in hopes he shares the word (and donates XD)

I can't do much, but I tell everyone I can about Indivisible at work and at least one guy said he was interested in checking it out. I'll try to see if there's anyway I can put up a promotional poster or see about setting up a demo table one weekend.

I'm trying the best to spread the news about this game, on twitter, even tumblr, uploaded some videos, asking for commissions and request to people in pixiv and even DA to make people see how the characters are.

Even asking to some youtube "celebrities" to talk about the game.

I'm doing my best, btw this is my videos about Indivisible.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1dq90kNmFUqXm3ul6QfAnHsUCICASQBL