• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

So I wasn't too interested in this even though I kept getting notifications, but apparently a demo and gameplay discussion thread both opened and now I'm getting like 3x more.

Can someone give me a rundown of what wacky and crazy hijinx we're all in for here?
If you mean wacky hijinx as forum-related stuff...
There is now sub-forum in the Gaming section of the Off-Topic forum for Indivisible. Here we've got this thread, which now serves as a general discussion thread, the prototype thread, which is for discussion of the prototype (secrets, speedrunning, stuff like that). Then you have the general gameplay thread for Indivisible, which is for discussion of the battle system, platforming, and stuff like that. If you're confused, there are explanations as to what each thread is for inside them.

I can't speak for everyone else but I'm enjoying a day of rest...rest, and ice cream with chocolate sprinkles and chocolate sauce.
Yeah, I guess it's Peter's turn now to work in overclocked mode.

I can't speak for everyone else but I'm enjoying a day of rest...rest, and ice cream with chocolate sprinkles and chocolate sauce.

Keikaku doori?

Good news - I found a way to cheat exchange rate a little and lose less money on my donation!
Bad news - it involves creating dollar Visa, which will take about a week. And that means that I'm most likely going to miss bonus L0 t-shirt. Shit.

Good news - I found a way to cheat exchange rate a little and lose less money on my donation!
Bad news - it involves creating dollar Visa, which will take about a week. And that means that I'm most likely going to miss bonus L0 t-shirt. Shit.
Sounds illegal

Sounds illegal
Not really. I just remembered I had some dollars stashed in cash. Those were bought at much cheaper rate back then. By using them I can save some money.

I kinda wanted a rundown of the game since I have no computer, but chocolate sauce is good too I guess

Can someone give me a rundown of what wacky and crazy hijinx we're all in for here?

I kinda wanted a rundown of the game since I have no computer
It's like Super Metroid if Super Metroid was about a cute Hindu girl wrapped in mythology traversing a world with spiritual incarnations instead of bird-DNA and a Valkyrie Profile/Chrono Trigger style of combat where your tiger skinned witch girl's heals are god tier and a man with a sword-turban's up+attack is the best up+attack against monsters like this lovable cup of noodles.
tumblr_ntcoqy7idb1uzx2jzo1_540.gif

Also, secrets that are a bitch and a half to find.

Reactions: Cheesedragon
Can we get 2 or more indivisible character palettes? Do i just donate multiple times or do I have to email the labzero team or something?

I'm glad we've raised pretty much 10% on the first day but we've got so much left to do, please keep strong everyone.

100k get.
15 Hours. 1142 Backers. 47 Comments saying "wow so cool".

One thing I've noticed on the IGG page is that in the cost breakdown no money is set aside for backer rewards. I have no doubt that Lab Zero have everything very well planned (and I completely understand why things are hard to accurately judge for the game itself), but it does seem like the pie chart that is presented is very simplistic and misses out on a major category of expenses that is not development related not aa direct IGG cost, which might be a deterrant to some people considering the large amount of money being asked for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wenzel
Can we get 2 or more indivisible character palettes? Do i just donate multiple times or do I have to email the labzero team or something?

I think the way it works is that if you have any of the tiers for the backer palette, you'll get a code for your game that unlocks the palette(s). I don't think there is a reason to get more than one unless you want multiple copies of the game with the palettes on it.

I don't think the "exclusive backer palette" means a palette designed by each backer, cause its included in every tier that includes the game and above, and that would be waaaaaaaaaaaay too many submissions to deal with and regulate I think.

One thing I've noticed on the IGG page is that in the cost breakdown no money is set aside for backer rewards. I have no doubt that Lab Zero have everything very well planned (and I completely understand why things are hard to accurately judge for the game itself), but it does seem like the pie chart that is presented is very simplistic and misses out on a major category of expenses that is not development related not aa direct IGG cost, which might be a deterrant to some people considering the large amount of money being asked for.
505 is handling that. After IGG's fees, 100% of the money goes toward the development of the game. That's one of the reasons we're doing it this way!
Testing, localization, marketing, backer rewards...505 is covering ALL that stuff!

This is a good question and should be asked somewhere else so Ravidrath can answer it.

I'm glad we've raised pretty much 10% on the first day but we've got so much left to do, please keep strong everyone.

Not to be a nerd or anything; but 100K out of 1.5 million is techincally 6.6666666666667 percent. :-p

so they are revealing incarnations every 100K but not giving any info on the incarnation? Weren't all/most of them shown in the video already? that kinda kills the anticipation if no info is gona come with them.

He doesn't have colours, neither. I don't think they had the time to prepare Incarnation reveals on first day already.
Ice cream in october....

so they are revealing incarnations every 100K but not giving any info on the incarnation? Weren't all/most of them shown in the video already? that kinda kills the anticipation if no info is gona come with them.
Yeah, we already decided to work on that. :^P

I think the way it works is that if you have any of the tiers for the backer palette, you'll get a code for your game that unlocks the palette(s). I don't think there is a reason to get more than one unless you want multiple copies of the game with the palettes on it.

I don't think the "exclusive backer palette" means a palette designed by each backer, cause its included in every tier that includes the game and above, and that would be waaaaaaaaaaaay too many submissions to deal with and regulate I think.

ohhhh i get it. i misunderstood. its alt palettes for the backers not alt palettes by the backers. the alt palettes will be made by labzero. got it.

That's why I said 'pretty much' since I feel like we're gonna raise 150k.

Not to be a nerd again, but 50k off from 150k is kinda big, 1/3 to be exact. :-p I'll be sure to borrow 1,000 dollars and pay you back 700 and say it's "pretty much" there.

I'm just fucking with you. LOL

Also creating new Visa was totally unnecessary, so I totally will get bonus T-shirt. Still need some time for all the exchange shenanigans though.

Reactions: Radnar
Well, according to the way-to-early-to-be-statistically-significant-but-still-something-to-watch-to-pass-the-time-between-playthroughs-of-the-prototype Crowdcharts projections, the campaign will make about £1.8m thanks to the current investment of £107k (I don't know why it's in pounds sterling, but it seems to be a mere symbol error, rather than a currency conversion).

Nah, it's "call a spade a spade". Pedantry at the cost of happiness for others is being a killjoy, not a nerd.

Not to be a killjoy, but if you could "call a spade a spade" then would'nt you be able to to "call a joke a joke"? Because I wasn't being serious if it wasn't obvious.