• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

This is a youtube comment from Mat Price, and asks a fairly good question:

isn't the soundtrack just free at 30$ considering the full game will be 30$ when it's out?

That's another thing that's getting out of hand is these "$20 bargain" games... There's so many now, it's deluding the "waters" by giving a false image of how much a digital game should go for =\

by giving a false image of how much a digital game should go for =\
Is Indivisible actually $30? I thought that was just to encourage backing that amount as a minimum. Either way, it is a full length RPG that has a physical release so it's not a digital game.

why I believe in the $30 tag, as most games that do go Physical is roughly $30. While I don't remember, I'm sure even most of Capcom's rereleases was even $30 like UMvC3 and the 20 billion versions of Sf4

Last edited:
Healing in some final fantasy games depends on the magic power of the user and the magic resistance of the healed person, i remember than grinding for more magic power was a cheap way to get bigger heals.

some weird reason I'm thinking Shadow's theme from FF6..

Yes, I know that's stupid weird. I'll leave now
It's not weird at all. You're thinking that because Shadow's theme is a fairly plainspoken homage to Ennio Morricone, who made much of the music we often associate with movie cowboys.

Also, until I hear otherwise, The Ecstasy of Gold is Vasco's theme in my head.

Or something like this:

Hmmm i'm curious about this as well.

The game's actual retail price will be $30.

The digital soundtrack is a bonus we can give you free, whereas we can't really cut the cost of the game a ton. So it's effectively a preorder bonus.

A console download code, for example, costs around $9. So if we sold the game for $20 in this campaign, almost half of that money would go to just buying the download code from Sony or MS.

it's deluding the "waters"
I agree with your intended statement, but this was too hilarious not to quote. Yogi Berra would be proud!

HOW-DEE PARDNER
Bastion announcer style, actually.
Also, until I hear otherwise, The Ecstasy of Gold is Vasco's theme in my head.
(^.^)

Sooooo, just make the cooldown for 1-man heal shorter? Would that be any more efficient? I think this just brings us back to Brosiden's idea of Iddhi-independent healing.
You, maybe. Doesn't bring me back to anything...

Reactions: Rakurin and Kai
Am I really that horrible? T~T
Take it down a notch. One of your spelling/usage mistakes was funnier than normal, and it got pointed out for the tiniest bit of humor. Not a big deal.

This time thing is a bitch though. I don't think I can catch any of them but whatever.

That's cool and all, but is Morgan Freeman really available?

I know some people were talking about it earlier, but how receptive would you guys be pooling funds together to reach one of the higher tiers? If enough people are interested we could get the last boss tier.

That's cool and all, but is Morgan Freeman really available?
... No words...

I personally want someone else to get the role... but idk if it can happen. Guess I'll just sit back and wait.

I know some people were talking about it earlier, but how receptive would you guys be pooling funds together to reach one of the higher tiers? If enough people are interested we could get the last boss tier.
if we did that, then we would also have a contest or something on boss designs. Like how are we going to make this fair?

if we did that, then we would also have a contest or something on boss designs. Like how are we going to make this fair?
Can't we all just agree to make the boss a bunch of youtube commenters who will buy the game when it comes out and people using faulty math to make predictions of doom and gloom?

Can't we all just agree to make the boss a bunch of youtube commenters who will buy the game when it comes out and people using faulty math to make predictions of doom and gloom?

Nah it looks like double

Ajna: "My god what the hells is that?"

Zebei: "I have never seen such a creature before!"

Tungar: "Horrors! Begone foul Demon!"

Razmi: "God stop acting all dramatic..."

Reactions: The Dave
I've hear the 30$ soundtrack thing too, maybe the campaign should have a cost breakdown of what goes into the 30$ tier? Maybe include how much it costs to buy a key from the platform provider.

Also @Ravidrath, if you have contact with IGG crew, can you please suggest that Featured perk won't MOVE to the top of the bunch but instead was presented both on top AND at its usual position? Some people in comments were missing this tier precisely because of the feature that was supposed to make it less missable! In my personal opinion instead of moving it, it'll be more effective to change color of it, this way it'll pop out much more.

Yeah... we got Yan, and then had a good 20k-30k roll in after her. But then yesterday just slowed down a lot, but we're only like $500 away now!

HOW-DEE PARDNER
Yo, a Jackie Chan Shanghai Noon voice pack for him would be the dumbest/best thing ever.

That works too.