• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

@Verdant Brave you will cause a major chaos and despair in the campaign chat then you get your 5k back and before you put the 7.5k :PUJNA:

I haven't hit Demigod yet. Wanna talk to some peeps to see what my options are. Kinda don't want to go through IGG's customer service if it will take a few days to process my refund.

I'm also half inclined to just claim the Demigod tier and then ask/wait for my Archangel refund.

i wish i had money like some of you guys i'm pushing myself to the limit to be in the patron tier.

To be exact and sure, exactly when can the extension of the IGG be asked for? Is the third day ok or does it have to be the fourth?

i wish i had money like some of you guys i'm pushing myself to the limit to be in the patron tier.
Stuff happens. I has to use the $250 I had set aside for personal expenses myself, but still donated. Its not about the amount, its the act. Yeah we need more, but you put your piece into the pot for L0 with the rest of us, and that's worthy of respect and appreciation.

50% reached?! Or is Indiegogo messing with me?

Yeah, this kinda thing has been pretty consistent with a lot of milestone percentages. I think IGG just rounds up.

Tho speaking of which, and I don't mean to keep bringing attention to this extension business, but does that mean to get an extension we'd need something like 895k as opposed to the full 900k to apply for one?

Not really sure why IGG says we're already at 50% when we're still 5k away from that milestone. What worries me is, sometimes I look at the amount of money, refresh the page, look at the new amount and do the math by looking at the list of backers, and I notice there's a difference of 30 or 60 dollars. Hopefully it's because people are upgrading their tiers.

Yeah, this kinda thing has been pretty consistent with a lot of milestone percentages. I think IGG just rounds up.

Tho speaking of which, and I don't mean to keep bringing attention to this extension business, but does that mean to get an extension we'd need something like 895k as opposed to the full 900k to apply for one?
... That's... a really nice loophole.

Reactions: The Dave
I was wondering, if you donate up to the 'Design a Monster' tier, how frequently are you going to see that monster in the game?

One time only?
Several times in a single area?
Spread out several times over the entire game as various recolored version with better stats?

I'm gonna make a guess, that it'll be frequent in a certain dungeon/level/whatever Labzero calls it. It seems like a decent option.

I've always been wondering, after the Eliza experience did you decide to avoid Egyptian themes completely or will you take some inspiration again?

Well it would be a bit repetitive for sure

tpaqbzhgtowwtixlluai.png

The sand monster is egyptian for me :P

The sand monster is egyptian for me :P
I believe it is a Golem, and they are from Israel's culture i believe?

Someone covered about the Golem a while back in this very topic... Talking about the writing spelt I think Truth and erasing the last symbol killed it.

It has big ass hebrew letters straight on its face, man

But... and the eye in the hand? (yeah.. i don't know about hebrew letters...)

I've always been wondering, after the Eliza experience did you decide to avoid Egyptian themes completely or will you take some inspiration again?
...the Eliza experience? The only shenanigans I recall were engine trouble with her vengeful blood mechanic. Or do you just mean "tired of researching Egypt stuff?"

Actually, I get kind of an Eliza vibe from Thorani. Tall, full figured secretly immortal singers with power to shape a liquid they generate. Main difference is, you know, that pesky "eating people" thing. And, well, having anything Egyptian at all, that's a big difference. :P

That dragon's design is so fly.

Looks more like a gargoyle to me. Also I like the reference to why they were used.

Reactions: The Dave
QQ: (If Possible) Is Mike going to extend the limit on the project?

Seeing there's only Six days left and the funding at half way,
Unless there's a sudden blast from peoples wallets I don't think It's
gonna make it in just under a week.

Y'all better have that incarnation reveal prepared and ready, because we're close to 750K

dunno. i'd guess lots of people are waiting for the final days to drop their money,so extending much may not help or possibly even hurt the campaign

dunno. i'd guess lots of people are waiting for the final days to drop their money,so extending much may not help or possibly even hurt the campaign
Yeah, it's a possibility, but let's say that there's indeed a drop in backers. How much we could raise in 15 days? 100k? 150k? Or we can see a nice raise, considering that the EU prototype is going to be launched this Tuesday. Right now, Indivisible is a gamble, to be honest.

I mean,
honestly I really don't think they're going to end up with less total money by extending, the timing may not be idea, but, a small bit less from the final push doesn't really compare to 20 extra days of campaigning.

Reactions: hellohello123123
And the final push will happen at the end if we get the extension too.

It might even give time to previous backers to get more money.

Reactions: hellohello123123
fighting herds got like,half of what they asked initially in the final days,and that game had a much smaller media exposure. i expect something similar will happen,but pushing the ending to near december with black friday and holidays nearing...seems a bit risky to me

Well, its Lab Zero's call to make in either case. They know this crowdfunding stuff better than most of us.

Last one for now.

edit: This picture has been slightly edited since the videos posting. video will stay the same of course.

Last edited:
I made a thread on reddit for the video that @Ninja posted in the other thread. Let's hope some people see this and decide to help out.

If you can, do the thing that makes this more visible: https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/3s2d7p/real_talk_the_current_state_of_indivisible/

edit: nevermind it was removed, I don't know reddit

Thread was deleted. You can only have 2 threads per crowdfund on Reddit.

That's just /r/games. There might be another subreddit that'll take it.