• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

To be fair they only added the EX supers in 3s, so for the people who played SF3:NG or SF3:2i, he did only have one arm. :^P

I think that the whole flipping sides is more easy to notice on 3d models than 2d sprites.

And when is something simple as a weapon switching sides, it doesn't matter that much.

The only time that model flipping side kinda threw me off was with Aganos in KI, since it envolves his entire physical structure.

(Insert shitty joke about being at 69% here)

Now I'm thinking about what combination of Incarnations would be best for [DATA EXPUNGED]OMNOMNOM [DATA EXPUNGED]a pineapple [DATA EXPUNGED] with Roti [DATA EXPUNGED], thanks.

Ok maybe not Roti.

Oro has two arms though, he just hides the one he's not using. And it even makes [some] sense to use the one that's closer to the enemy.
Git ya facts straight before you complain. :^)
I know the other arm is bound, but the way the binding is wrapped around his shoulder means he can't just swap arms instantly every time he switches sides. He would have to also move the binding to the other shoulder somehow.

the hell off topic

I know the other arm is bound, but the way the binding is wrapped around his shoulder means he can't just swap arms instantly every time he switches sides. He would have to also move the binding to the other shoulder somehow.
Looking at his turnaround animation, he pulls the cloth around behind him while pulling his other arm out in front.

Wait, they actually did animate him doing that? Well I'll be damned, I never noticed. You win this one, Capcom.

Yes, they did it:

YUvStSu.gif

Blahg.. I'm starting to dream about the bloody campaign... Dremt that @render did som'in... like play the game himself, showed off some hidden behind the scenes stuff... I don't remember... but it got people in a frenzy and got the donations to $1.2m...

That's the weird thing too.. I personally don't know much about the "Render Effect" like others do, so I don't even know why I dreamt that. Just felt weird, dreaming about the campaign.. I need to go back to my day job of Youtube -_- Wonder why I even did dream of som'in he did making everyone flip and donate <,> Oh well.. Dreams are prob just that.

Something I do recall is I personally (dream wise) didn't know what the fuss was about. All I know was Render posted som'in, and this topic was going nuts, with like, 5~6 pages since my last visit kind of nuts. Then I noticed the campaign thing on the main page showing $1.2m. Pretty much all I can recall about the dream anymore

I don't even know why I dreamt that. Just felt weird, dreaming about the campaign.. Oh well.. Dreams are prob just that.

Sounds like your affliction could be remedied by a certain, gallant dreamwalker... :PUJNA:

I just finished Kline's nightmare and let me tell you, I almost died trying to figure out those pillar puzzles! Every dungeon feels like a final dungeon! @_@

After this experience, I don't know if I'll be relieved or disappointed when Zelda U comes out... (in regard to the puzzles)

All this talk about Alundra's got me curious, so I looked it up... looking at the Cd box art... why does this game seem familiar? Feels like I actually played it at some point.

Hopefully one day some of you can get to see the physical Alundra case in-person. It's so nice and shiny, and the manual has a lovely gloss with some slick embossing around Alundra, so you can pet his head as you open it up. It wasn't as insane as the Lunar packages, but it was definitely one of the coolest cases out there. This was how they were all packaged too. Every Working Designs purchase felt like a special edition.

With Alundra's legacy in mind, I really hope Indivisible's physical box can bring back the WD standard. It should feel as cool as it looks, and maybe even offer a few surprises. I know you can do it, Brady!

Reactions: Not-So-Saint
I'm wondering, is there any plan for any sort of official walkthrough? Like a guide, digital time pgysical; or a set of videos showing how to do some of the tricks to get Well hidden secrets? I'm guessing it wouldn't be an on release guide, but thought I'd ask, considering how well hidden scribble cat's fight was.

Uhg this is really bothering me. I feel like I should know the Alundra name.. It's like there's a huge hole torn out of what little memory I already have. Like, it feels like I have played it but I can't tell if my memory's true or not... Guess I'll find out in 3 hours...

we are slowly going to hit 1,100,000 but its stupid that people are waiting til the last five days when we are in trouble to drop huge amounts of money

we are slowly going to hit 1,100,000 but its stupid that people are waiting til the last five days when we are in trouble to drop huge amounts of money

I mean,
as one of the people who are actually doing this, the logic is, I'd rather give L0 the most amount of money all at once rather than pay a small amount then refund it then pay in that plus a small amount then refund it then pay in that plus a small amount, etc. etc.

Wait, what?

Wait, what?
Probably meant 1,500,000 and it was a typo. Or s/he jumped ahead and thought we were going for 1,100,000 milestone rather than the 1,050,000 one we've been waiting for the past few days!
God this 50,000 has the been torture. Right after we hit a million too.

Another group exist too: The ones who wants the game funded, but has little money. They can pledge the game tier and dont mind anything for the others tiers, but want the game and can give more... but dont has so much to do it or need cut something he dont want cut now. So, they waits to see if the game are founded without they help, but can make an effort to give more money if are needed (but only in the lasts days).

I mean,
as one of the people who are actually doing this, the logic is, I'd rather give L0 the most amount of money all at once rather than pay a small amount then refund it then pay in that plus a small amount then refund it then pay in that plus a small amount, etc. etc.
It would be nice if Indiegogo just allowed contributors to add arbitrary amounts of money, and then allow them to use that total to pick tiers whose dollar values total no more than their contribution(s). It would avoid this case completely, since the refunding would never occur.

That being said, Indiegogo pays out once the campaign is funded, rather than when it is over. If everyone who thought like you just dropped what they could into the pot, it would be that much closer to getting funded and for work on Indivisible (not just prototype bugfixes and tweaks) to get started.

I mean,
Another group exist too: The ones who wants the game funded, but has little money. They can pledge the game tier and dont mind anything for the others tiers, but want the game and can give more... but dont has so much to do it or need cut something he dont want cut now. So, they waits to see if the game are founded without they help, but can make an effort to give more money if are needed (but only in the lasts days).
There is another factor, at least for some of my own delays: A sort of game of "financial chicken." I'll admit, part of me thinks "hey, I've given what I'm comfortable giving, I think I can eek out more in another budget period but hopefully by then the game will be funded and I won't have to." Maybe other people are in the same boat.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/anantarupastudios/boma-naraka-sura

Someone see this one? I became interested in this because the thematic is inspired by Southeast Asian mythology (I dont remember about other game before) and pledge. Indivisible too has the "thematic core inspired by Southeast Asian mythology". I will try make some of then come to us too :D

(And, of course, I will love if Sveta became a guest character... :D)

Reactions: hellohello123123
Boma Naraka Sura said:
A handpainted-metroidvania game about a young girl that stands before gods and demons, trying to get her life and memories back

Did they just...? Nah, at least they don't have JRPG stuff mixed in.

The slow pace we're getting is really worrying me.
Well beat the war drums. Stir up some action. Talk to the people in the indiegogo/ facebook page and have them organize a campaign bomb for a specific day where people just shotgun blast out promotion for Indivisible. 1 to 2 sentences just telling the game and how it's cool.

Example: "Indivisible is a great cultural blend of Southeast Asian mythologies with the gameplay combination of Metroid and Valkyrie Profile. You can check out the free prototype of the game here: Link"

blam spread that around everywhere it doesn't matter if you post in a blog where people play COD, just spread it. Then come back in an hour or so with a list of answers to common questions and the standard links to Mike Z talking about the game.

And when I say beat the war drums I mean like this:

NO EXCEPTIONS.

Never back down, Never Give up, Be the Thunder, Become the Fury, They shall remember you for weeks to come.

(Late to the Oro party but)
Ye he only uses it during his EX supers, so not surprised people were unaware. That and not many people play Oro (although he's pretty good). Always remember, Oro is never fighting you at his full potential because he's a crotchety old-man who thinks (and can) best you with one arm out of the equation. REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU WIN OR LOSE (the option-select).

EX SA1
k0uXYUT.png

EX SA2
IQzfOU4.png

EX SA3
fO8F6nR.png

Oro's a cool dude! Ok back on topic /hides

Now I'm happy! For the first time I get a referal who became a founder in an Indiegogo campaign... I pass all Then Fighting Herds campaign without any help for any of my social try to share the campaign... At last I got one in Indivisible one :D

Can be a small achievement, but all help are good and it can be the first of many :D

By the way:

Originally Posted by Ravidrath

Yeah, which was expected. Maybe not quite to this extent, though.

Looks like we may have another big crossover happening before the end of the campaign, and we're going to put the prototype on Steam to make it even easier for everyone to get

:D

We know about the slowdown after the extension, but still painful sad see the numbers go us so slowly...

Last edited:
hopefully i'll be of help :D

Its not much, but i've gotten some people to donate (or at least they said they were going to)

We know about the slowdown after the extension, but still painful sad see the numbers go us so slowly...

The money is moving slowly, yes. but alas, its moving! i'm not telling anyone to relax on the effort or the advertising, but as long as we keep working and getting the word out, consider this thing funded!

Is there any way to upgrade your perk without having to get the refund? Getting the refund takes too long without paypal and i can't just pay the full perk amount and wait for the refund this time.