• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Sangmu be able to use her sand in water, or would she be all washed up?
Team Sangmu Thorani Razmi: Feet of Clay. Team Kiln, maybe?

Not to say how people should play but what is it with all these main teams. Its not like this is a fighting game that requires you get a main to be good.

Please, I had a "main team" in Final Fantasy 8, and the only differences in characters there were (hard to notice) stats, Limit Breaks, and how they looked. (Irvine Selphie Squall for life!)

Also her entire outfit seems to have a sandy texture.
Ouch! I guess some characters go against the grain in things like comfort. I guess that's just the coarse of how things go.

Lab0 has referenced Backer kit multiple times so if you want to upgrade tier post campaign, wait for that survey. Indemand is just for slackerbackers.

Ouch! I guess some characters go against the grain in things like comfort. I guess that's just the coarse of how things go.
Not all sand is rough. Fine sand's pretty pleasant to the touch. and yes. :PUJNA:

Are there seriously people that don't understand that people usually have go-to teams in RPG's?

Lab0 has referenced Backer kit multiple times so if you want to upgrade tier post campaign, wait for that survey. Indemand is just for slackerbackers.
What's backer kit and how does that work, and how much time do I have? Maybe I'll try and save up for that proponent tier once I graduate and get a job this summer.

Terra was always in my team (unless she couldn't be).

So while we treck onwards to the Animated Opening, I'll admit, I am disappointed in this goal.. Yeah, an Animated opener is cool and stuff... but... doesn't it kind of go against what the team said a while back about making som'in that would be skipped? Yeah it's being out sourced to another company but all the cool openings I've seen, while cool, I've skipped over it after the first couple plays. Hell, I haven't seen the opening for Hard Corps: Uprising in a while cause I've always skipped it (was a good opener too).

In the end, yay we are getting som'in awesome but at the same time I'm "eh" as it's going to be skipped after a while...

Just noticed that Qadira's shield seems to be a bit flawed. How does she protect her legs if the shield handle is too low?

It DOES look really weird to me. I never noticed it before. Usually shields that are that size are Center-Grip types with a boss in the middle similar to a Viking round shield or Scottish Targe.

It DOES look really weird to me. I never noticed it before. Usually shields that are that size are Center-Grip types with a boss in the middle similar to a Viking round shield or Scottish Targe.
I just googled both those types of shields and the Viking Round shield is way too large, but the Scottish Targe is about the same size as Qadira's. The scottish targe from the images has the boss off center with a strap on the other end. It looks the same as Qadira's. There is actually a strap and a boss on her shield. I never noticed it before though because it blended it with her arm.

As for the opinion about the animated movie stretchgoal, i lean on both side : You may not look at the opening often, but just the fact that it's there do gives a more official and finished touch to the product! And after all the 'skullgirls is just 15$ and only digital so it's not a real game', it's a cool comeback to do here!

On the other hand...it may sounds weird, but animated intro/cutscene often helps for game that doesn't look that impressive in gameplay mode. And since here's the visuals is clearly a strong point of labzero...

In all cases, the project is funded completely with everything important inside, so all the stretch ARE extra's that aren't integral to the game! And since the campaign/indemand section will stay open for a while, there are lots of time for further stretchgoal, so frankly theres no need to get mad at it!

Last edited:
Don't disrespect a good anime opening. Every time I open up Tales of Sympthonia I always listen to that song. Heck I listen to the Rune Factory Frontier opening!
Those things can set the mood for the entire game.

( But this has always been a problem with stretch goals. What if more people would prefer something else instead of the opening? I guess ultimately it's all extra anyways the important thing is that it got funded. )

I don't know how is that OP but my favorite is from Lunar: SSS

Animation, song, music, one of the few intros that I never skipped ( along with MGS 3 ), just awesome.

If L0 can make something like this...

Last edited:
this is completely unrelated but i remember the twitter saying that different characters would have dynamic color changes when you equip different weapons and i'm pretty excited to see what each characters "weapon" is and what different aesthetics they'll add to them.

Imagine tungar with a golden urumi, that shit would be RAD

I didn't say the anime intro is a bad idea tho, it's just that I think full voiceacting should be the priority. But hey, with the indemand we may get enough money for both.

I just googled both those types of shields and the Viking Round shield is way too large, but the Scottish Targe is about the same size as Qadira's. The scottish targe from the images has the boss off center with a strap on the other end. It looks the same as Qadira's. There is actually a strap and a boss on her shield. I never noticed it before though because it blended it with her arm.

Hmm yeah you're right I totally forgot about the type of Targe with the arm strap. Ok my inner arms and armor geek is appeased.

What's backer kit and how does that work, and how much time do I have? Maybe I'll try and save up for that proponent tier once I graduate and get a job this summer.
It's a service many campaigns use to finalize backer request. Closer to the end of production this will get everyone's address, sizes, platforms, check for add-ons or upgrades.

I don't know how is that OP but my favorite is from Lunar: SSS

Animation, song, music... just awesome.

If L0 can make something like this...
Oh gosh I remember playing Lunar Legend on the GameBoy. It was actually pretty fun/ long for a handheld rpg.

Someone just sent me an image and description of the new incarnation, but I can't find where they got it from?

Is this fake?
Tell your friend if they're gonna try and make fakes, at least learn how to properly use color, that clover is neon green for pete's sake.

I didn't say the anime intro is a bad idea tho, it's just that I think full voiceacting should be the priority. But hey, with the indemand we may get enough money for both.
I feel like the co-op stretch goal might result in a lot of hype
but I understand that it's expensive to include

Skullgirls is enough embarrassing for me I am not playing Indivisible with other people anytime ever

in fairness, Indivisible is a LOT less embarrassing-looking than Skullgirls.
Ajna wears shorts, for example

Reactions: Kit Ballard
I feel like the co-op stretch goal might result in a lot of hype
I can't think of something I would be more interested in seeing for the game (that isn't already planned) than co-op, personally, but I don't even know how that would work and I imagine that would take a lot of time and work to make happen.

That thing last page wasnt amusing. I nearly had a heart attack in the dentist's office.

While I love me some Co-op (Nearly my entire gaming catalog is multiplayer in some form), I'd rather have this one Single player. I'm more for things like animated cut scenes, full on voice acting.. that kinda stuff.

I'm exagerating obviously. But it's no secret I have been waiting for that character's reveal since the beginning.
I hope your phone's colors are fucked up because that's the worse thing about it.
tbh I noticed the colors before literally everything else.

I'm more for things like animated cut scenes
I'm always for more gameplay and I fully believe that as things stand Lab Zero can tell the story how they want to since they budgeted the project in the first place, though full voice acting would be nice, yeah.

I'm not implying there are anything wrong with the current stretch goals we know about, just stating my general preference.

Was it ever mentioned that hypothetical co-op would be local only or will it have online too?

I hope your phone's colors are fucked up because that's the worse thing about it.
tbh I noticed the colors before literally everything else.
I obviously did too...Like what do you think happened? That I thought it was real until someone said it wasnt? I came to that obvious conclusion by myself thank you very much. Still doesnt change that I was super excited for 3 seconds.

Was it ever mentioned that hypothetical co-op would be local only or will it have online too?
Only thing I remember even being mentioned was Mike saying he was considering it working like in Kirby Super Star. As in function, not online capability.

working like in Kirby Super Star

Welp. Pucker up Ajna. Tungar's health is low.
hqdefault.jpg

I've never seen this explained in game and only assume it's either a kiss of Kirby spitting up food like some mother bird

Welp. Pucker up Ajna. Tungar's health is low.
hqdefault.jpg

I've never seen this explained in game and only assume it's either a kiss of Kirby spitting up food like some mother bird
The latter is exactly what's going on.

He only does it when he eats food.:PUJNA::PUN:

Why? What do you plan to do while playing Indivisible?
...nothing? You plan to play while taking a shower?
What kind of question is that, I'm confused

in fairness, Indivisible is a LOT less embarrassing-looking than Skullgirls.
Ajna wears shorts, for example
That's not what I was referring to. I'm just bad at vidyagames. With single player I can keep my own pace but with multi you have to be up with the rest of the team. I am never up with the rest of the team

Yes, more Hiroki Kikuta! Did you know beyond the Mana series and other RPGs, Kikuta also composed Soul Calibur V? Thanks Wikipedia...

I say "Kam-Pan" or "Camp-an." Almost like going "camping" in the woods. I dunno, I can't determine the origin.

Speaking of origins, it's etymology time... because why not? 1.9M is long road away

Antoine = "beyond praise" or "highly praise-worthy" [French]
Tenoch = combination of Tetl (rock/stone) and Nochtli (prickly pear cactus) [Aztec]
Qadira = feminine version of Qadir, meaning "capable, powerful" [Arabic]
Tatanka = "bull buffalo" [Lakota]
Leilani = "heavenly flowers" or "royal child" [Hawaiian]
Kogi = meaning "jaguar" in the Kogi language* [Tairona]​

Not found: Nuna, Lanshi, Hassam (there is a Hassan, which means "beautifier, improver" in Arabic), Kampan, Sangmu (most searches lead to "Korea Armed Forces Athletic Corps")

* a Chibchan language of Colombia. The Kogi people are almost entirely monolingual, and maintain the only unconquered Andean civilization.

Zahra = beautiful, bright, shining and brilliant [Arabic]
Razmi = ray of light [Sanskrit]
Baozhai = precious hairpin [Chinese]
Tungar = high, lofty [Hindi]
Dhar = Earth [Indian]
Kushi = living happily [Assyrian]
Yan = swallow (bird)/elegant/pretty colors [Chinese]
Phoebe = bright, shining one [Greek]
George = farmer [English]
Toko (十子) = the kanji literally translates to "10th child" [Japanese]
Vasco = from the medieval Spanish name Velasco which possibly meant "crow" in Basque
(side note: different pronunciations for Vasco by region: BAHS-ko (Spanish), VASH-koo (Portuguese))

FYI, the actual name of the language the aztecs used is Nahuatl. There's actually still quite a number of speakers of it in modern mexico though obviously it's not exactly the same as it was.

Also, I am skeptical that Kogi's name comes from that culture, due to his visual design. Isn't kogi also a name/word in Japanese?

Reactions: BallotBoxer
If I do want a Co-op mode, I'd like to it be more like Portal 2's Co-op (or a few others') where it's a whole new story arch and new areas to explore, but needing both players to solve. That would make for a great DLC pack to me.

FYI, the actual name of the language the aztecs used is Nahuatl. There's actually still quite a number of speakers of it in modern mexico though obviously it's not exactly the same as it was.

Also, I am skeptical that Kogi's name comes from that culture, due to his visual design. Isn't kogi also a name/word in Japanese?
When I googled Kogi, all that I found was a culture fusion food truck.

Which is ironic in many different ways.