• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Wait, so was the game not going to have all the characters VO'd or something? I thought I heard before that all the major cutscenes were getting VO'd. Would the third stretch goal mean they get VO in the dialogue around the world as well?

THE TEAMS. ARRRRRRRRHHGGGGG...

I LOVE YOU LAB ZERO. But fudge man. you gonna make me waste all of my spare cash on this.

spare cash, having a roof over your head and food are all meaningless when compared with fully VO'd Razmi and a dungeon where I can pretend Razmi is the party leader without Ajna there. On my way to sell my organs for this Lab Zero!!!

Yo, Hardcore Dungeon has some neat ideas going on.

On the subject of multiple endings, I don't know why but I just assumed a Chrono Trigger approach to it. I have zero basis on it but I was just like "Probably like Chrono Trigger with New Game +".

...nothing? You plan to play while taking a shower?
What kind of question is that, I'm confused

That's not what I was referring to. I'm just bad at vidyagames. With single player I can keep my own pace but with multi you have to be up with the rest of the team. I am never up with the rest of the team
I'm just teasin ya. You answered what I meant here though.

Wow the third stretch goal isn't that far off from the 2nd stretch goal relatively. Still is a large sum of money of course. Hardcore dungeon? So like...Battle Tower from Pokemon? Oh gosh multiple endings...If its like Chrono Trigger's multiple endings and not something like Very positive to Very terrifying like antagonist still being alive then I'm all for it.

Wait, so was the game not going to have all the characters VO'd or something? I thought I heard before that all the major cutscenes were getting VO'd. Would the third stretch goal mean they get VO in the dialogue around the world as well?
It was prob just Plot line'd areas that got the VO treatment while side quest stuff wouldn't of.. so if by my guess, it sounds like even the side questy stuff would be vo'ed

...nothing? You plan to play while taking a shower?
What kind of question is that, I'm confused

The suggestions is that you would do something during playing that would make you preffer to be alone.

Atleast the Extra VO isn't much higher than the Goal 2.
Oh. Oooooooooh.
OOOOOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The world is full of dangers, but the most hardcore obstacles are in your own head.
This is a metaphor for things and stuff.

The suggestions is that you would do something during playing that would make you preffer to be alone.
I need both hands to play if what you mean is what I think you mean

Reactions: Rakurin
So with InDemand or whatever, can that fulfill stretch goals, or do the stretch goals need to be met by the actual deadline?

So with InDemand or whatever, can that fulfill stretch goals, or do the stretch goals need to be met by the actual deadline?

Yes, we can get stretch goal with them. L0 even stated that they pretty much anticipated them to be achieved by InDemand.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaboomKid
I need that dungeon.

Corrupted Ajna Confirmed for Hardcore Temple?

shadowsajna.png "We are each our own devil, and we make this world our own hell, welcome to yours."

Corrupted Ajna Confirmed for Hardcore Temple?

View attachment 12536 "We are each our own devil, and we make this world our own hell, welcome to yours."
Uppon Defeating Dark Ajna, she learns she's really Half alien and transforms into the powerful Palad-- Shit sorry... playing too much FF4..

Reactions: The Dave
I imagine that we gon' fight Heruka at some point
maybe that'll be the bonus dungeon boss, who knoooows

so they can still get money towards stretch goals after the campaign period ends? the whole slacker-backer thing?

How do you say Kampan's name?

Camp-an
(like nom nom nom) Com-pawn
(like tampon) Cam-pawn
?

I just pronounce it as Kappa-n

so they can still get money towards stretch goals after the campaign period ends? the whole slacker-backer thing?

Yes. This question really comes up a lot. I thought "slacker backer" was pretty self-explanatory with it's name.

"It's that blue Heruka of all place."
"I found you, faker!"

Every game needs one Sonic Adventure 2 reference.

Reactions: TetsuNoHitsuji
Oh crap! I was just going down the Backer list from the last couple hours. Did waffledino forget to pick a perk? @Ravidrath help him!! This man is sitting at his couch right now thinking about the Boss he hasn't actually bought yet!

Bonus dungeon + multiple endings is at 2,300,000 [250k after the full VOs] since the IGG page updated, but not mentioned in the actual updates yet.

$2,300,000 - Multiple Endings + Hardcore Bonus Dungeon
After the game is released, we’ll update it with multiple endings and a hardcore “post-game” bonus dungeon, with new monsters and more!
The multiple endings will likely be limited to New Game+, and may change depending on when in the game you defeat the final boss or who is in your party when you beat them!
The Hardcore Bonus Dungeon will be found inside Ajna's Inner Realm, and will literally be filled with her inner demons. Because they're hers, though, she can't harm them and she'll need a party of four Incarnations to advance!

More about the VO goal too

$2,050,000 - Full VO For All Major Characters

Indivisible is currently budgeted to only have voices in battle and some critical story scenes. With this additional money, we’ll expand the voice acting to cover all interactions with major characters.

Voice acting will be directed by the incomparable Cristina Vee. This time around we'd like to hire union voice actors so we can access a range of talent that better fits the characters in Indivisible!

so what's this indemand thing? Does that mean even when the time is up people can keep donating and when a goal is reached we still get it?

so what's this indemand thing? Does that mean even when the time is up people can keep donating and when a goal is reached we still get it?
It's the IGG formal way of slacker backers. Basically the campaign can still accept backers even after the initial time ended as long as the initial goal passes. Apparently that will be open for another 6-12 months so it's not like we MUST hit all the stretch goals in the last 1.5 days, but I would say getting as far as possible during the campaign high point will make it that much easier during the In Demand portion that will be at a much more slower pace based on past trends.