• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

and Mike's trying so hard not to Pop off during the video. He looks SO excited.
He's talented actor, he's good at that.
Edit: by that I mean he's artistic enough to do that in a way that don't come across as not genuine.

Hey Mike are there gonna be NPC dialogue specific to what party member you have with you at the time or because of how Ajna's inner realm works is it just gonna be anytime, anywhere kinda deal?
Um. I sort of doubt there'll be different dialogue for like 30 chars, but one or two specific + generic for everyone else is probably possible?
It's good that you mentioned this, I have to make sure the dialogue system can handle different text depending on who you have, for many reasons! Thanks. :^)

Um. I sort of doubt there'll be different dialogue for like 30 chars, but one or two specific + generic for everyone else is probably possible?
It's good that you mentioned this, I have to make sure the dialogue system can handle different text depending on who you have, for many reasons! Thanks. :^)
Aren't they all in her head all the time anyways? By the universe logic it shouldn't matter if they are member of the battle team or not, only if they in the party (i.e. Ajna's head) at that moment.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
And with that video, less than $1000 to go for the anime intro

I sure hope one shot of it involves Ajna tilting her head towards the camera

I know it's more of a joke, but since it's Titmouse pretty much deciding what will be in there, there probably won't be that many anime stereotypes.

JUST $320 LEFT
NUyttbn.gif

Happy holidays
You crazy mofo. I was wondering what was with the random post haha. Good job, mang.

It feels all warm inside when we've got actual good news to discuss. Can't wait for the Japanese studio to be revealed.

Yeah, I bet the paper work has to come first. This still could take a while before it can be revealed.

Last edited:
lol I wake up i look at the indiegogo plug in on the main page here and it's broken.

I guess that's what happens when we get 1.9 mill for anime intro.

Happy Holidays Mike.

Now it's time for the long hauls. Definitely possiblefor next goal but it won't happen soon. Hopefully after some good updates and some romps in the extended beta we can even reach the dungeon goal.
Congrats all! Where you at Trigger?

Please be Trigger, Madhouse or Bones.
Or Production I.G, White Fox or Satelite

Last edited:
I want Dhar to snark at Ajna from her inner realm during story sequences. :^)
Pillars of eternity have something like that: depending on the sequence, one of your party members can speak something before a part of the dialog tree advances if he's in the team.

The intro has got to have...

nothing that I'm going to suggest here because it will be killed

:-^)
but maybe a special little cat could make it into the intro, aye?

Pillars of eternity have something like that: depending on the sequence, one of your party members can speak something before a part of the dialog tree advances if he's in the team.
Countless games do this, because it's the easiest way to implement unique dialog based on party composition. Just have characters pipe up if they're present, but not actually affect the dialogue.

NPC: Will you help me find my lost puppy?

AJNA: [Choose YES] Of course I will.

[IF VASCO is present] VASCO: I hope we're gettin' paid for this...
[IF DHAR is present] DHAR: We're wasting time on this wretch?
[IF PHOEBE is present] PHOEBE: It is the duty of the strong to help the weak.

NPC: Oh, thank you!

Or, all party members could count as present, since they're in her head, and you could simply designate a character or two to be commentary. So, if you liked Kogi, Naga Rider, and Leilani, you could tag them, and they'd be the ones to comment on your actions.

Last edited:
Ah, good to hear. Cause I was basing off who I should implement as an NPC somewhat from how they can interact with some characters, you know? I don't know if backer NPC's will get extra but 1-2 sounds pretty damn good to be honest.

You might want to consider limiting how much character specific dialogue can go towards one character though lol. I've got a feeling a lot more people want their characters to talk to Phoebe then George, if you catch my drift hah hah.

I'm actually more excited about Titmouse doing the storyboarding. The animation studio will provide the inbetweens and whatnot, but the storyboard is the foundation that the animation will be created from. Titmouse are good with attention to detail, so I'm hoping they help create something great.

Here are some other animated intros Titmouse has worked on:

I'm with Flotilla. The anime studio is unimportant to me. It's Titmouse that's the wining element, here.

I barely know titmouse, but those are some damn nice openings. I can't wait for the animation studio they get teamed up with.

I'm actually more excited about Titmouse doing the storyboarding. The animation studio will provide the inbetweens and whatnot, but the storyboard is the foundation that the animation will be created from. Titmouse are good with attention to detail, so I'm hoping they help create something great.
Speaking of Titmouse, I've been trying to catch Moonbeam City.

Its so 80s I can't help but love it. But I heard it didn't get renewed for a second season. :(

It should have all of this...Specially the zooming into the eyes
I'm all for wind blowing, head-turns, running, group hug, epic-clash, and birds (in moderation)...BUT sparkly tears, featherstorms, naked girl silhouette, emo scrapbook, and random shaky cam can all take a hike.

AND NO LIVE ACTION FOOTAGE! That includes overexposed film overlays, and stop-motion food!

Oh, he's "evil". Fukc, should've known.
"You're intoxicated by my beauty...

and soon you'll be seeing Red by the time I'm done with you."- Ren

Claw on the other hand is like:Wow-really.jpg

Reactions: Kai
I just knew i felt an Orochimaru vibe from Ren. That'd probably be a great voice for him too.

His design is literally who I want to be in life