• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Yay. You guys don't post announcements often here anymore though.

Should we start an "Indivisible update thread" when development starts? This thread got huge.

Should we start an "Indivisible update thread" when development starts? This thread got huge.
But then they'll have to update the update thread! And we in turn will have to make an "Indivisible Update Thread Update Thread" to point out when the update thread's been updated...

Yay. You guys don't post announcements often here anymore though.
@Ravidrath is allergic to Skullheart, Neogaf sends him flowers.

There aren't really any updates, logistical things are boring. :^P Basic idea: I've been working on Japanese PS4/Vita releases since the beginning of December and they are not yet accepted submissions and I can't believe it; everyone else is waiting around for the office to be vacated so we can get started. >.<

What does Skullheart send you to keep you coming back?

Our poisonous love <3

Reactions: Not-So-Saint
Mostly because it's an auto tab when a new browser is opened, so notifications get checked.

What does Skullheart send you to keep you coming back?
skullheart inbox.png

I'm curious about what those messages are about. Among all the serious questions, rambling spam and whensannies there must be something funny.

EDIT: No I don't want to take a look at them unless there's something so funny that my life would lose meaning after that. Looking at the others would feel too intrusive to me.

But I wish it were! :^)
Oh, you're making my heart melt, you =3
Here's a piece of Russian flavour to you, then.
I made this little caption early on into the campaign:
uSZp5J1jTSU.jpg

It is a pun on Russian phrase "Vsyo zaebis" (zah-ye-BEES with soft S), which translates as "everything [is] fucking amazing". And then campaign weren't doing fucking amazing at all. But when we finally made it, it was super satisfying to post it again.

Here's your Russian (un)culture(d) thingy for today.

Do you guys have a community manager? Updates are very sparse and some of the IGG backers are getting pretty ansty.

Lab Zero is kinda waiting on the Vita version of SkullGirls to get approved... sooooooo... yeah nothing to really report at the second.

+ Today they are moving to the new office (unless it got postponed again). After that hurdle is done we should start hearing about things. :P

Ohhh, that loft looks cool. What's going up there? Arcade machines? Book library of classic game guides? Beds for when members gotta sleep there to get to work early in the morning to meet deadlines?

also
>fridge

WE RAMUNE NOW
tumblr_nst47etxcv1razb3ho9_500.gif

Happy to see this piece of news today. Ramune for all!

Note on loft will read
The Z Lair
Wizard working

Do you guys have a community manager? Updates are very sparse and some of the IGG backers are getting pretty ansty.
Peter and Earl. Why? =ъ

Where are people getting antsy? I'd like to see it. The Devs are here pretty often and are pretty open whenever you ask them a question, I didn't even know people were getting nervous. It's only been like two and a half months, even if they weren't doing that.

Where are people getting antsy? I'd like to see it. The Devs are here pretty often and are pretty open whenever you ask them a question, I didn't even know people were getting nervous. It's only been like two and a half months, even if they weren't doing that.
uh, from the looks of it some people on the indiegogo comments. Idk maybe they were still used to the SG Train and how there were updates every two weeks. It's okay i think they're just super excited for the game and they want Lab Zero to jump on this as soon as possible.

Took a quick peek at the 4chan thread. Amidst all the very 4chan-y things, there at least one person worrying and being antsy. Didn't look too far back, because of all the shitposting and wanting to marry Cerebella and whatever else they're doing there.

I would assume that people who are not very familiar with the way L0 does things might see a dev who gathered money and then immidiately go silent. That could be seen as worrying to some people. Idi was probably talking about his personal acquaintances who are feeling this way. Honestly, I find it understandable, although it's not the case.

Regarding backers getting "antsy," I've certainly seen it over the last couple months. A lot of backers are just waiting on news for how to upgrade their tiers, and there are some people new to crowdfunding with a general unawareness of BackerKit and how/when rewards are being sent out. These are hopefully things you guys can address in the next update or stream, even if you don't have all of the answers yet.

The official Twitter's also looked kinda quiet until yesterday, so there's probably been a month's worth of unanswered questions on there. Most of us here are content to funnel our news from FB, GAF and elsewhere, but it seems like the greater majority of backers are still looking to Twitter and the IGG page for news. It might be easier to transition those folks to the Indivisible forum once that's set up.