• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

All this optimisation and lighting toggling and rigging and junk is why I like console. No tweaking or stronger parts needed to play. On computer I have to try and reach the games tech requirements. On console the game has to reach what I already have.

Yeah, I'd be a shame if someone pointed out that if a game on console can't hold 30 FPS by default then you'd be stuck with it. :P

tumblr_o6bgz7qkDa1re5855o1_400.jpg

I N S T A L L G E N T O O
@cybik will tell ya that ;)

If you want to play Indivisible on pc you play it on pc if you want to play it on console play it on console life is simple my friends
Why not both for those who paid $60+ =D I know I'm ordering the Physical copy for Ps4 and digital for steam when the order lists come up

I gonna have to start out on pc cause I don't have a ps4. By the time the game is out hopefully ps4 price will go down...or I could get a real job.

puts on card counting glasses.

Does anyone know how to upgrade contributions/perks? I heard it works differently than on Kickstarter.

Does anyone know how to upgrade contributions/perks? I heard it works differently than on Kickstarter.
Indiegogo currently doesn't have a way to do it internally, so hold off on doing it right now. Once we get BackerKit set up, you'll be able to upgrade through that.

I'm a bit concerned about the amout of details put in just one level, honestly. This game is supposed to have so many different settings(or at least that's what I got from the announced characters), will you guys have enough time and resources to give justice to them all?
That's why we're doin' this bit, to make sure we settle on something we can really do.

Once we get BackerKit set up, you'll be able to upgrade through that.
Any chance the BackerKit will be ready by AX? Even if you guys aren't able to reveal the anime studio at the event, that still seems like it'd be a good time to revitalize collective interest in the campaign (and avoid a few obvious panel questions). Even better if you also had the plushies and mockups on-hand to--

-waaait. Okay. Cool.

Oh right, AX is in a few months. I hope I can catch whatever panel Lab Zero will be hosting.

Why I always turn off Windows Updater. Never trusted the thing at all, and only updated stuff by manually picking it.
I second this, especially on older machines, and not just because of Windows 10's creepy auto-install policy. On newer machines setting it to only download automatically but wait on user input to install is okay, but my 9 year old laptop went from chugging on Skullgirls at 960x600 with 2d backgrounds to running it at near 60fps 1440x900 (native) and 3d backgrounds just by turning off Windows Update (though I'm going to run it with 2d backgrounds at CB since that means fewer frame drops). Windows Update was using 500-900MB of RAM, and my old laptop has only 2GB.

Thankfully I figured that out before everyone came in on the Sunday of NWM when it was still the only setup running.

Reactions: psppwner300
Oh man if that was me I would rage sooo HARD!

Where's the person that always does the collected updates? I showed a LOT in today's stream. :^P
I wasn't present but I have to tell you this

that counter is S I C K!

I can't begin to describe with how much I love the fact you can counter outside of battles.

As someone who hasn't seen the stream...
A counter as-in, numerical counter (combos and such) or a counter?

As someone who hasn't seen the stream...
A counter as-in, numerical counter (combos and such) or a counter?

As-in, opponent tries to hit you but you hit them back harder and (at least for now) it allows you to start with maximum action bar for all characters.

Reactions: Fumako
As-in, opponent tries to hit you but you hit them back harder and (at least for now) it allows you to start with maximum action bar for all characters.
you also gain Iddhi meter depending on the number of enemies you hit with the counter attack. so hitting two enemies would be a full bar of meter. So right off the bat you can do a super if need be.

This is super promising! I can't wait for the beta to start. Is it going to be Soon™ or sooner than we think?

This is super promising! I can't wait for the beta to start. Is it going to be Soon™ or sooner than we think?
pretty sure it's gonna be
when it's ready™

Reactions: Nomad
I'm pretty sure it doesn't even qualify as Soon yet, or Two Weeks. There's tons to get ready besides Ajna.

and (at least for now) it allows you to start with maximum action bar for all characters.
Correction - starting the battle with initiative, meaning you land the first hit as any hit, starts you in the middle of your turn with full actions. It's how I always wanted that to work, the prototype didn't give me enough time to do it.
The counter starts you with at least 1 level of Iddhi, though, in addition to that.

Correction - starting the battle with initiative, meaning you land the first hit as any hit, starts you in the middle of your turn with full actions. It's how I always wanted that to work, the prototype didn't give me enough time to do it.
The counter starts you with at least 1 level of Iddhi, though, in addition to that.

Oh, good. Otherwise I'd probably be inclined to start fights barehanded almost all the time...

See's spear hang and spear jump plus axe hang. We kit Ballard now. Gonna be climbing all over these stages. And counter is awesome. I like how you can switch weapons right after counter so you aren't stuck fighting bare hands if you want the counter bonuses.

This uses of sticking to the ceiling and the walls reminds me a lot of the plunger weapon in Quackshot, which did the same things. Was that inspiration by any chance?

This uses of sticking to the ceiling and the walls reminds me a lot of the plunger weapon in Quackshot, which did the same things. Was that inspiration by any chance?
Nope.

@Mike_Z Aw, I came back right as you were shutting down. Thanks for giving it a whirl, but sorry about the ending!

I hate missing out on all this cool streaming stuff T~T *sits in corner, drawing circles on the ground with her finger*

I can't watch Twitch archives either. Takes too long to load/buffer. Hell, I just got done downloading a 220mb file.... that was a 10+ hour download T~T Hell, trying to watch even 5 mins of 144p Youtube takes about 20 mins... 15 if I download it... Stupid data caps on cellphones...

Any chance of an Ajna avatar on PSN? I'd love to play SG with some Indivisible showing on my profile (and also I have almost $5-worth of Skullgirls avs and other stuff sitting in my cart)

EDIT: also, how are we allowed to split up the Ajna custom palette? I know certain SG characters had patterns that are laid out differently from how the characters were designed, and I dunno if that applies here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wenzel
Would it also be possible to, say, pay for higher tier but get an unavailable lower tier? (Still poor, but I'm very ambitious)

I think that if something is unavailable then it's unavailable. No getting around unfortunately. Consider that some tiers have been retired for specific reasons like the npc ones and the demigod tiers.