• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Injustice 2.

I'm also guessing we might get
A Watchmen charactersince they're officially kinda canon.
Probably Rorschach
No. Keep them out. What makes them great is that they're not canon.

Well damn... I love Question but Rorschach would kick fuckin ass... Although I guess
he's still canonically dead right?

But, they are canon now.
no, shut up. I refuse to believe it. In order for this characters to even EXIST on paper they had to be standalone because they weren't able to use the real heroes they were based on.

And I'd rather have the Question over Rorschach.
And I'd rather have Rip Hunter over either of them.
How have we not suggested Rip Hunter yet? The guy CANONICALLY mastered every fighting style in history: Past, present, and future.

I hope Harley has a good design in this game.

NRS facial animations are still as horrifying as ever I see.

NRS facial animations are still as horrifying as ever I see.

Supergirl's face actually terrifies me

Reactions: FuLLBLeeD
Cku0fXhVAAAs-N1.jpg

Supes wants to play

I really feel her design was gonna be powergirl, but then they were told "no, make Supergirl because we need to promote the TV show." and they probably didn't have enough time to make a new Supergirl model, so they just altered the Powergirl one.

no I am not crazy.

I think we all want Michael.
and his drinking buddy,
Jonah.

I want to see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch

and beast boy

i don't wanna see why any kids love the taste of beast boy

he tastes like beef ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

well i atleast know why Raven does...

wink wink

oh and she stole BB's bowl of cinnamon toast crunch

Reactions: erkicman
Why does everyone have Iron-Man armor?

Also, whoever said they wanted Larfleeze. I can guarantee that's not going to happen, because that would actually be awesome.

I personally would like to see Lobo get a bigger part in this game as opposed to his DLC status in the last one. The Main Man needs to show off what he can do more.

Why does everyone have Iron-Man armor?

Because the big thing in Injustice 2 is to be able to equip characters in stat modifying gear.

I hope for an option to hide your gear visually, as best gear might not look best on some characters. As far as I saw all Batman helmets look pretty bad.

I personally would like to see Lobo get a bigger part in this game as opposed to his DLC status in the last one. The Main Man needs to show off what he can do more.

The Main Man needs to not be the worst character in the game for starters.

Not sure who this Blue Beetle guy is since I'm not that deep into the comics but he looks pretty cool. Nice addition. Hope they have a new trailer spotlighting him and Wonder Woman to go along with this reveal.

EDIT:
Found the Reveal Trailer. Wonder Woman's new design looks really good

Once again, wonder womans face bothers the hell out of me. It looks...so...mocapped lol

but in a way it doesn't mesh well with the rest of her body

I actually like her face this time around. Though the hair feels like it still needs work. But Work In progress, etc, etc, etc.

how about fuck you! Jaime is awesome.
his comic starts off with him being gone for over a year and picking up the pieces he left behind!
his friends went their seperate ways!
his dad became a cripple!
his shit sister moved into his room!
his mom doesn't take ANY of Guy Gardner's shit!
he was portrayed super well in Brave and the Bold and in Young Justice!
Jaime is a good character! shut up!

WHEN'S BATMAN BEYOND?!
GET BACK IN THE FUCKING WHEELCHAIR BARBARA!
WRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Reactions: Dragonage2ftw
I don't fuckin get it. The faces in MKX were fine.

I thought they learned how to do em

how about fuck you! Jaime is awesome.
his comic starts off with him being gone for over a year and picking up the pieces he left behind!
his friends went their seperate ways!
his dad became a cripple!
his shit sister moved into his room!
his mom doesn't take ANY of Guy Gardner's shit!
he was portrayed super well in Brave and the Bold and in Young Justice!
Jaime is a good character! shut up!

WHEN'S BATMAN BEYOND?!
GET BACK IN THE FUCKING WHEELCHAIR BARBARA!
WRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
I agree.

Wonder Woman better have lost the stance system because by god I'd rather have on unified thing

BUT YOOOO BLUE BEETLE

They actually did remove her stance system. She now has access to all her tools at all times. Her new character power is getting blessings from the Greek Gods which give her different buffs. One example the playstation blog post gave was that Hermes Blessing will improve her mobility and allow her to air dash.

Source = Playstation Blog Post

Reactions: Jutsei
Uh... They did a serviceable job with supergirl,why dial back the dimorphism with wonder woman?

Can I ask if in the trailer they changed the Atlantis Stage Attack? Cuz to me it looks like Black Manta ain't there no mores... But I also think it could just be another area of it.

we got Beetle
when Booster
after swamp thing
and beast boy

Reactions: BeatNinja
Can I ask if in the trailer they changed the Atlantis Stage Attack? Cuz to me it looks like Black Manta ain't there no mores... But I also think it could just be another area of it.

stage transition is different on each corner. This one seems like one for the left corner. The black manta one was for the right

stage transition is different on each corner. This one seems like one for the left corner. The black manta one was for the right

no

black manta confirmed now playable

I can believe... I CAN BELIEVE

Didn't they say they wanted Red Hood who would have a Starfire assist for the first Injustice or something? Ugh. Assists in Injustice just sounds like hell. I Also have no faith in a Starfire based on the comics. She's such a slut and it really annoys me.