• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Injustice 2.

Robin trailer

Also beta codes are being sent out today

I really hope Deadshot being there didn't lower Red Hood's chances at all.

On The Watch Tower, they hinted that one of the more "obscure" characters is very fun to play and different than most fighting game styles.
I'm guessing Swamp Thang.

Lupinko leaked the DLC characters.

1. Starfire (Blackfire alt costume)
2. Black Manta
3. Spawn
4. Red Hood
5. Katana (Cheshire alt costume)
6. Vixen
7. Constantine
8. Enchantress
9. Sub-Zero
10. Darkseid

Well.

I guess it turns out that the list is a fake.

FUCK.

I find that to be a highly unnecessary comment

INB4 everyone will be dissapointed in Starfire cause she won't be reminiscent of her Teen Titans cartoon version.
I mean, its naive space girl with actual personality versus super slutty boring fest then I'm totally fine with the cartoon version. Fuck comics Starfire, at least as far as I am with the comics she appears in.

I find that to be a highly unnecessary comment

That's his specialty.

Anyway that list was a little too good to be true.

The real question is where the FUCK is Cyborg.

That's his specialty.

Anyway that list was a little too good to be true.

The real question is where the FUCK is Cyborg.
He's too busy with his amazing role in the hit series, Teen Titans Go! to be able to be in this project.

I thought Cyborg would be on the main roster since he was on the main roster in the last game.

I expect at least 2 MK characters for DLC.

That stage is dope, and she easily has the best face of the girls.

Plus she was one of those characters that was mentioned in the first game a lot, so you knew she'd be in the sequel.

I can't believe that NRS was racist enough to call a white woman black.

It's 2017. I thought that we were past this.

Kappa.

Fuck did they do to Bane. He doesn't have that luchador flare anymore. He kinda looks like Noob Saibot.

Bane looks like he wanted to be like Smoke.
I'm a fan of his design but he looks... so lean. Non-nmuscular, even when he's not jacked up on Venom he has some muscles.
Maybe he bulks up when he uses Venom?

Bane look like a loser lmao

maybe he'll look better with different gear but as a base design that's hilaribad

I actually really like his new design.

DON'T LOOK AT ME!

I'm gonna wait till we can see his entire model in-game.

So far it doesn't really bother me.

Canary reminds me of Sonja Blade with the cartwheels and grenades, I'm fine with that. The female faces have improved a lot even from MKX.

Maybe he'll get super buffed when you use his ability. Bane wasn't always muscular

Also, after reading Brainiac's bio, it appears that, like Supergirl and Atrocitus, this is the first time Brainiac has been to Earth, too.

I actually liked The Batman version of Bane.

Tomorrow they're announcing another character right? I hope its good

Tomorrow they're announcing another character right? I hope its good

MmMmmMmmm not lookin likely.

C4GdQc0WAAIHHnx.jpg:large

MmMmmMmmm not lookin likely.

C4GdQc0WAAIHHnx.jpg:large
Unfortunate, all I saw was that they said theyd announce a new character this week, misinformation is a bummer but that just means next week is gonna be even more ridiculously hype for fighting games

That leak list is starting to look pretty legit, I hope it's true because Scarecrow was on it
But then again, Catwoman was on it.
1:1 on hopes of it being true/real
(Though I'd be fine with Mr. Freeze as a premium costume for Captain Cold)