• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone. When I first heard about Skullgirls about a year ago it was through some fan art of the character designs and i just had to know where they came from. They were so unique and i haven't seen much like them. I wanted the game but I couldn't get it because I didn't own a ps3/xbox360. But I got a job and saved up and built a PC a few months ago to play Skullgirls. (among other things). I've been playing this game on and off for the past few months so im still a scrub but this game is so fun even when i lose(which is a lot) i still have a lot of fun. Feel free to add me on Steam (LazyDiablos)

Hey everyone, just joining the SG community. I have experience with competitive Mk9, injustice, and a little bit of melee, but I was looking for something else to play. Found Skullgirls and here I am.

Please be my friend.

My name is Angelita Trizelda Fortune [But I'm not Nadia Fortune's consanguineous]
I sign in not for gaming because I don't have them. But I love this game!
I usually love to draw every Skullgirls drawing. I love SKG musics too.
Me and my friend who love Skullgirls make a "48 Family" like. SKG 48
+fav character is a princess, Princess Parasoul..... her little sister :v
:PUN: : "If you follow me, I will follow you back!"

:D: Bonus :D:
:FIL:
:HCB:
:FUK:
!!!!LOL!!!!

Me & My Friend's Work
skg48_by_ocarinahylia-d7h2twz.jpg

Reactions: RAT__BABY
Hi there! You guys can call me HWECQI or Vezon, I usually go by either one. I grabbed Skullgirls during steam's recent summer sale and I pretty much fell in love with it. I've tried other fighters before and while I've liked some of them, none had captured my interest quite like Skullgirls has. I absolutely love the art style, the feel of the game, the diversity of the characters, and just how fun it is to play. I'm working through the tutorials in the game now since this is the first fighter I actually want to get good at. I currently play with a gamepad but I am probably going to buy an arcade stick within the next few weeks. My current favorites in the game are Valentine, Fillia, and Cerebella. I'm looking to learn how to use Big Band though cuz I also love him a lot!

As for other interests, I play a lot of other games on my PC, I collect comic books, and I watch a decent amount of anime. So uh, yeah that's me! If you for whatever reason feel inclined to you can add me on Steam, I'd be interested in playing with some people!

...........Hi.

I play on psn, and stuff. I'm very bad at the game, and screw up a lot :/ fave characters are

1. Painwheel
2. Big B
3. Parasoul

Hi I'm an intermediate player US East Coast. I'm somewhat new in the community and I have about 60 hours of gameplay under my belt. I usually go on lobbies and have seen some familiar faces. Hopefully I can meet some of them on the forums as well as some new people and improve my skills.

Insert here humorous and witty introduction. Hello you can call me Davy, I've never participated in the SG community but I have been into it since the very beginning and do have well over 100+ in the game if you combine all the versions I have, if that says anything. I probably won't participate much here but it will be fun nonetheless.

Hey there! I got interested in Skullgirls ever since I saw the first trailers of it, but since it was only out for consoles at the beginning, it took me a while to actually get the game. Before Skullgirls I was not much into fighting games, though I enjoyed watching some matches sometimes, but now I'm slowly getting into them. See you in the forums!

Hey. My name is Ken(please no street fighter jokes) and Skullgirls Encore is the first fighting game I bothered to try and learn, though I am still noob level. I hope to have some fun times on this forum.

Reactions: Ryin and Hemijack
My name is Cheis, (PSN Cheisguy) and Skullgirls Encore is my first fighting game! The Two Best Friends video got me hyped about it, and now I can't put the game down. I play with a controller, though I'm currently saving up for a fightstick. I'm not very good at the game, though. In beginner matches, it seems the opponent is leagues above me so I guess you could say I'm skill level "Shitty". Peacock is my favorite character, though not my best one.

Reactions: Jimbob
I finally found this theme... -.-u
Hi, guys. My name is Gildardo Peral Cota, but you can call me as Solaris.
Well... what can i say? What can i say?
Ok... i really like Skullgirls, but i'm a complete noob and i want to improve a lot, so i came to this forum.
If you wanna know me a little better, just add me on Steam. :D
Well, that's all i hace to say. See ya!

Hi dudes, I'm Edgar. I was introduced to Skull Girls by the Best Friends Zaibatsu aka Two best friends play, who got me really hype for this game. I play with a controller and Big Band is my main character, though Valentine is my favorite.

hey. cum on step it up im saaannniiiccc

Hi everyone :)
My name is Ty. Im not very interesting but I like to draw game and meet new people.
The reason I made a SH account was to make friends and find people to play skullgirls with(Xbox). So If you would like to play my Gt is the same as on here.

Hiya! I purchased SG and additional characters a few months ago but I'm only just making the swap from SoulCalibur V, Tekken TT2 and SaintSeiya - Brave Warriors. It's going to take some time but it's a gorgeous looking game. Can't wait.

I have soulcaliber as well if you have Xbox you should add me if you want so we can play

Hey everybody! I go by Zugama, in which I have always been a major fan of Skullgirls despite not being that good at it. I actually used to be a part of Skullheart in the past, but never joined back up once it got rebooted. Instead of continuing to lurk, I felt like it was time to sign up again. At the moment I main Big Band as he is my best character, but I hope to better myself as the game continues to grow!

Reactions: Muro and Jimbob
New person coming through! Yay! I fell in love with this game during the steam sale, and I decided to join the community.
See you around! (Or not, as I am a lurker by nature)

I hope the bold markup doesn't bother anyone; it's such an ingrained habit to the point where I couldn't stop even if I wanted to.

Hi I'm Ace, I love video games (SkullGirls being one of them) I love the game but I love the lore even more. So you can possibly see me in more lore related threads than the game itself.

Hi my name is kenneth,dont call me that. call me pulse or whatever you like.
I'm shit at fighting games,skullgirls being one of them.
The other fighting games i play are
Super smash bros (melee brawl and Project M)
Persona 4 arena
Sometimes UMVC3
Also i like persona,but that is kinda easy to find out considering my name.

I am new, and very much respect the above user for being a persona fan.
I'm still quite a beginner at the game, but I've played through all the story modes (fukua included) and thats good enough for me.
I like to think I'm somewhat of a decent artist, and quite proficient in comedy. You can feel free to object whenever and we can take this shit outside and disagree like men.
Other games I play are:
The Souls series (Demon's Souls, Dark Souls 1 and 2)
Persona 3 (still gotta beat)
Persona 4 Arena
Terraria
Smash Brahs
Did I mention Dark Souls? I play that a lot...

Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games. We got everything you want, everybody knows our names.

Reactions: dMags
Hello, I'm Jamie. I've been lurking about occasionally, but I decided to make an account. I love this game, the art style, the music and the "creepy, yet cute" character design. I'm not terribly good at this game, but eh. What I lack in the ability to string 78-hit combos, I like to think I make up for in rapier wit and goth girl weirdness.

I also do light writing(poorly), art(even more poorly) and the occasional sonnet.(don't laugh...) I have some ideas for an OC I'd like to draw up soon. If you steal her I will curse your rotting soul to the forsaken depths of blackest hell. (I'm also a drama queen! ^_^)

In addition to this game, I love all manner of RPGs. (Final Fantasy and Fallout being my faves.) I play Left 4 Dead 2 and Borderlands 2 quite a bit. Aside from Skullgirls, my current addiction is FTL: Faster Than Light. Alice Liddell is my patron saint and Ms. Fortune is my BFF.

Essentially speaking I'm a huge nerd.

Okay, that's all for now. *ninja log*

Madman...that is what I would loved to be called. I have alot of interests and the like. I like skullgirls for it's world and looks. Should I go pro? Maybe? I don't know, Can you repeat the question? Hopefully I will make some friends here.

:PUN:Hi im new to the Skullheart forum. You can call me Mo, Birdy, or Momo. I've played Skullgirls for like 3 months (honestly I forgot).I dont really call myself a skilled player but ya know... It's nice to meet you all, I hope to make friends!

:CER:Hey guys, I'm Jak, also known as PyroChickenFarm. I've actually been lurking here for quite a while, but just now decided that I may as well register.

:VAL:I've been playing Skullgirls since it first released and have fallen in love with it since. I'm not the best player around, but I'm getting better and better with each day I play. Skullgirls is probably one of my favorite fighters as it really helped me get into the Fighting Game scene. In fact, it's because of Skullgirls that I have developed a love for all games in the fighting genre.

:BIG:Annnnndddd... I'm rambling on. Gotta keep it simple, so... See y'all around!

Hi! I'm Delpha! I bought Skullgirls less than a week ago, but it's already one of my favorite fighting games. The rest of my intro is pretty much copied from my profile...I'm tired, sorry.

"I'm pretty new to Skullgirls, but I absolutely love it. Out of all the fighting games that I've ever played, Skullgirls is the only title that has made me really feel the love behind it. Isn't that something to celebrate?! <3 That being said, my fighting game skills are lacking. I hope to improve my Skullgirls skills a ton over time! I main as Eliza and Big Band (:ELI::BIG: these icons are ballin'!) currently, and I hope to also main as Beowulf (PLEASE BE VOICED BY JAMIESON PRICE) once he's out! (^▽^)"

On a side note, I am an aspiring voice actress. I wouldn't call myself anything special just yet, but who knows? Maybe in a few years, I'll voice a DLC character or something! :PUN:

OH AND HMU ON STEAM IF YOU WANT TO KICK MY BUTT

Last edited:
Hi everyone I'm chicken you don't know me I'm a 13 years old boy I like to draw the pokeymanz and wreck the n00bz in THE BEST FIGHTING GAME EVER! Skull Gear :3
I hope to make some friends >3< bye!

Reactions: Jimbob and Denizen
Hi everyone I'm chicken you don't know me I'm a 13 years old boy I like to draw the pokeymanz and wreck the n00bz in THE BEST FIGHTING GAME EVER! Skull Gear :3
I hope to make some friends >3< bye!
Chicken please >_<" we don't need that. Not in this thread. Your reasons are good, but pls not that way.

Hi I'm Adriano, I play skullgirls since the first console release and partecipated in the indiegogo founding :p Time to present myself XD

Hi I am Washp. I've played a few fighting games in the past but skullgirls quickly became my favorite. I bought it on steam and actually bought a Microsoft points card for my friend just so I could play it on his 360. Unfortunately I only own a mac and i don't have a ps3 or 360 so I'm forced to use an outdated version of skullgirls. I hear they are making a version for mac and linux so I'm really excited.

^_^ pleased to meet everyone!

Hey hey! I'm AliasMouse! I decided to make an account after lurking on here for a while. Hobbies I enjoy are drawing, video games and reading. I got into Skullgirls after seeing it's article on Wikipedia, and bought it on Xbox, then eventually bought it again when it came to Steam. I'm not exactly 'good' at the game but I enjoy it all the same. But yeah, it's nice to be here and nice to meet everyone!

Hiya! :3 I'm Valentine, I'm 14 and I'm pretty new to the SG community and just the whole gaming community in general. I've become a huge fan of Skullgirls and it's my favorite video game right now :3 I'm stuck playing with a keyboard for now unfortunately, but I'm hoping to get a fighting stick soon!

I really love art. When I'm not playing Skullgirls I usually spend my time drawing and I am an aspiring voice actress and animator. I also watch a lot of anime.

I usually play Filia, Miss Fortune, and Cerebella.

Nice to meet all of you! <3

Last edited:
Greetings

I am the one and only EVIL MANSQUINI (nothing is as evil as the EVIL MANSQUINI) in my spare time I play games, write books and aspire to be a villainous voice actor. I'll admit Skullgirls wasn't my first choice but after giving it a fair shot, I'm hooked. I wouldn't say I'm good at this game but either way I have a ton of fun playing it.

I like to rock out with Parasoul and I normally go on a team of two, so who might the second character be? Your guess is as good as mine I'm so indecisive on that part I can't even tell who I'll select in the end.

So what evil deeds have you ladies and gentlemen been doing lately?

Hi I'm new to Skullgirls, and it's my first 2d fighting game. I got the game and DLC a few days ago on Steam. The first thing I did was head to Training, and so far I've completed a decent amount of chapters. I did have a lot of trouble performing the tasks but I managed. Then headed to practice mode and do some moves and stuff. So far I'm looking forward to maining Peacock and Big Band. I can't pull off Brass Knuckles (using PS3 Controller) and some other stuff but I'll eventually get it. I also did my first online match and got absolutely destroyed by some guy using Painwheel. I left after the lobby after the match because I didn't stand a chance anyways. However it didn't chip away at my confidence or anything.

tl;dr must git gud or suk 4evs :PUN:

Heyo. Name's Colin. I'm a college student in San Rafael. Recently picked up Skullgirls a day ago. Loving it. I really like fighting games, and I love studying the theory behind it, but I suck at them because I have very little match experience, because I've never actually owned a fighting game that I could easily play people with. I grinded the hell out of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom and the console version of KOFXIII, but I could never play people in those. But now with the magic of Steam, I really look forward to playing people again. I hope I learn a few things from here.

There is one other fighting game I play; it's a fan made fighter called Tales of ACS, which is based off the Tales of series. I'm a fairly large advocate for the small community surrounding the game. It's fairly broken, but it's unique and quite fun on a whim. Msg me if you're interested :D