• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Peacock Item drop not cancelled by throws.

Psychopath

That guy with the shoebox.
Reaction score
Steam
/id/psychopath12
Peacock
I've noticed it happen a few builds ago when being command-grabbed by Beowulf but initially wrote it off as a visual error, as the shadow didn't disappear until the end of the grab. However, today I was grabbed by Squigly while holding an item drop, the shadow remained active. I released the held key during the animation and the item itself dropped from the sky once I recovered from my ground tech.

I'll do what I can to replicate it, it caught me off guard so I'm not entirely sure of the particulars other than the fact that I was thrown while grounded.

Actually now that I mention it, I should just check the replays. Will record it when I find which one it was.

Last edited:

There it is, for some reason everything is green jello and the item falling from the sky gets cut off at the end, but you can still see the shadow persisting despite both players participating in the animation.

Oho, okay I think I know why this is. The context of "after having blocked" is important.