• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

It's not gonna have English voice acting.

Seems like the DLC are coming.
On that note, how many characters are there in the game? Also, are there any customisations available in terms of outfits, appearance and the like?
Matsuyama: In the retail version of the game itself there are thirty-two characters that we've been able to implement. As downloadable content, we hope to be able to release several more - in terms of numbers, we're thinking of around nine. There's also an online campaign mode in the game, which allows you to unlock or even download different customisable parts. The customisation aspect will be in-depth for players who want to personalise their unique characters as they wish.
Source: http://www.uk-anime.net/articles/The_Producers_-_Namco_Bandai_at_London_Comic_Con/5

shame that it's not going to have it but hey it's still an awesome game and series and sorry i am trying to get used to posting since i am new

Wait we don't get I refuse... " rant ... actually there is not enough material to rant about unless they muck up translations and some of the famous lines in the series get screwed over due to poor localisation then the ranting can commence again. Also I have completed part 5 I really liked the fights, there were really some really clever moments in this part and good characters my favorite character was Mista. I did have a few problems though Diavolo's plan did seem overly complicated for what was essiantly go out and get rid of his daughter, Fuugo doesn't make another appearance after he stops being part of the group and the it felt like the only way to defeat diavolo was to use the macguffin to beat him rather than outsmart and then defeat him. Overall still a good part and i can't wait for part 6.
Also welcome to Skullheart cyberninja95.

shame that it's not going to have it but hey it's still an awesome game and series and sorry i am trying to get used to posting since i am new
Welcome! Sorry, I'm a little upset people constantly ask if this game will have English voices (someone even had the audacity to add English VAs to this game's IMDB even though it was never confirmed). I don't have anything against English dubbing but people should really do their research before making assumptions

Welcome! Sorry, I'm a little upset people constantly ask if this game will have English voices (someone even had the audacity to add English VAs to this game's IMDB even though it was never confirmed). I don't have anything against English dubbing but people should really do their research before making assumptions

it's ok i was at fault mostly because i didn't know good sir so i guess your going to get the game when it comes out or did you import it?

Getting it when it comes out. I'm trying really hard not to import it lol

Santana. The first Pillarman, Joseph beats him easily and he's pretty much nothing compared to the other three.

it seems some of the names are close to the Japanese version

San Tan... Santana...

yeah, i guess they kept close enough to the reference

i can survive the change

Am I the only one who just realized that Diavolo is LITERALLY a "21st century Schizoid Man"? I suddenly like King Crimson wAAAAAYYYY more.

Am I the only one who just realized that Diavolo is LITERALLY a "21st century Schizoid Man"? I suddenly like King Crimson wAAAAAYYYY more.
The funny thing is that he seems to have both Schizoid Personality Disorder and Dissociative Identity Disorder.

There's a line from the King Crimson song Epitaph (the one his secondary stand is named after) that pretty much sums up his time skipping power: 'Confusion will be my epitaph'.

It also kind of addresses the weirdness of Gold Experience Requiem's power when it's used on Diavolo. Which is more confusing than King Crimson's abilities if you ask me.

I wonder if we are getting Funky Valentine and Disco Dancing Done Dirt Cheap? :3

Also, I hope Part 1 Dio is localized as MONKEY BRANDOYO. (that was lame... -_-")

Side note, you guys got to see the 'Trick or Treat' comics? The JoJo ones are the best.
0d8.jpg

914.jpg

877.png

4f0.png

I wonder if we are getting Funky Valentine and Disco Dancing Done Dirt Cheap? :3

Also, I hope Part 1 Dio is localized as MONKEY BRANDOYO. (that was lame... -_-")

Side note, you guys got to see the 'Trick or Treat' comics? The JoJo ones are the best.
0d8.jpg

914.jpg

877.png

4f0.png

lol this made my day thanks for posting this

trick or treat Jojo's
lol that Rohan/Hayato one was amazing. I personally love another one that has Dio in it, don't know why, it just makes me laugh the most out of all of them.

1350718973420.png

1374711_610452529002353_315360191_n.jpg

1234177_651741424856564_512352341_n.jpg

581086_651743541523019_256869512_n.jpg

1385881_651743651523008_734811680_n.jpg
nothing tops the bruno-giorno one
but maybe this one...
e1yFJiV.png
EDIT:huh, someone already posted it, still, i think its the second best

It's almost 1 AM over here and I'm trying my hardest to not laugh too hard at those comics.

EDIT: When I found out that seiyuu for Johnny also did Eren Jaeger, I was hoping someone would do this:
tumblr_mneyvyyR2H1qzcowho1_500.jpg

Now to just track down a pic of Eren dressed as Johnny (or vice versa).

Last edited:
It's almost 1 AM over here and I'm trying my hardest to not laugh too hard at those comics.

EDIT: When I found out that seiyuu for Johnny also did Eren Jaeger, I was hoping someone would do this:
tumblr_mneyvyyR2H1qzcowho1_500.jpg

Now to just track down a pic of Eren dressed as Johnny (or vice versa).

Guess who is the seiyuu for Gyro?
Aikuro-Mikisugi-kill-la-kill-35921486-500-200.gif

FYI - Boah is out. It's pretty cool, but there aren't any velociraptors to be found....

FYI - Boah is out. It's pretty cool, but there aren't any velociraptors to be found....
Dammit...
Oh well, 9 characters is pretty good DLC for a fighter, right?

From Kojima's interview:
"The most important part is writing something that is fun, something that is impressive, something that is better than it was before," Kojima said. "So sometimes in the interest of doing this, of having a better experience, we sacrifice some consistencies in the story. I hope the fans and players understand this, but I need to write the best we can, even if there are some small discrepancies."
Looks familiar, heh?

Last edited:
Baoh? More like "Meh-o". :P (yeah, I'm an asshole)

tumblr_mw9saxAZ4P1qh6ohxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mw9s3mBxq21qh6ohxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mw9i0dkDK41qh6ohxo1_1280.jpg

Side note, I have finally understood how King Crimson works. Truly. How? By getting jumped by Japanese players in Dark Souls.
Dude standing in front of me, right? Split second later, I'm eating a back stab. I don't even see those assholes strafing, it's just BAM! back stab. YOU ARE DEAD X_X
So yeah, the lag explanation for King Crimson is pretty legit.

Man this final batch of Costumes is kinda meh, all things considered.
Guess they blew all their creative load on the last one with Shadow Dio and Shadow Diavolo

Back