• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

/co/ is seriously trying to make /co/Jo something.
It was cool when Jojo was at critical fan mass and /tg/ put out a ruleset for running JoJo themed tabletop RPG campaigns. Not sure if the 4chan collective can pull something like that off a second time.
cb6.jpg
And this is why.

Wait, where they actually trying to make that real? no way.

Wait, where they actually trying to make that real? no way.
They seem to be cobbling together a story that is going to emulate the JoJo feel. They are also using western animation characters in place of the main cast hence why Daffy Duck and Tom the cat are prominent figures.

Here's a pastbin of their story: http://pastebin.com/TXVavPMR
For instance, Part 1 is based around Courage the Cowardly dog trying to defeat Eustace after Eustace breaks his Spooky mask and steals a new one from a Gypsy. The new mask gives Eustace dark and mysterious powers and Courage must also don the mask to gain comparable abilities to fight him. He gains the Stand [Thriller] and embarks on his quest.

This really sounds stupid.

considering the name of their part 5, I'm sure that's their intention.

Like, I can't stop laughing over Vento Autismo.
That's the best thing to come out of this shit.

I do like Waifu Ocean though. Too bad the actual part 6 had only one real Waifu and it was a sentient colony of plankton.

he's the dad I want because I had none growing up

Has there been a Rashidoooo meme for Jojos yet?
yeah, it's called Sono Chi no Sadame.

and Roundabout.

I was the one to suggest using Flavors of the Month for Waifu Ocean.

So, what is everyone's favorite part of Jojo that hasn't been expressed as a meme?

the part where that one guy pumped his blood through his rubber veins and gained x2 speed

wait

Part 6.
Guess I should have said "What's everyone's favorite Jojo moment..." or something else not using the word "part".

Guess I should have said "What's everyone's favorite Jojo moment..." or something else not using the word "part".
Oh, then the scene where Josuke breaks and reforms Rohan's motorcycle to avoid hitting a mother and child during Highway Star.

Oh, then the scene where Josuke breaks and reforms Rohan's motorcycle to avoid hitting a mother and child during Highway Star.
that part where Rohan burns his house down over a game of dice
you both realize that these are not exclusive from each other at all, right?

I thought I posted that video a while back after I saw it... Musta just thought I did.

that part where josuke breaks and reforms rohan's burning house to stop it from hitting a baby but rohan lets it burn down again anyways and then punches a grade schooler
no I mean one thing lead to another.
everything awesome happened once Rohan burned his house down.

They're dead set on making it, unfortunately.