• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

bonus req made by a steam user
o_h_m_y_g_o_d_by_spartiestchan-dadpn7e.png
okay now i'm gone :^)

Reactions: Dr.Sanity
Juuuust Kira.png
@Sparties mfw that fantastic piece of artwork... yet you forgot Kakyoin's cherry earrings. Cherries are Kakyoin's god, donchaknow?

2016-08-12 (3).png
2016-08-12 (4).png
A minute and forty seconds. A minute and forty fucking- okay look DP you need to get that Foreshadowing boner under fucking control.

Also they removed the part with Joseph and that's pretty upsetting.

Last edited:
>No extra Shigechi scenes

mfuckingfw
Fatty's_death.jpg

ooh i did forget them, shit
how the fuck did i forget this, i have those fucking earrings

There was a lot of bad art this episode, honestly.

Yep. Dunno what you're talking about AdenPhoenix. This episode was

e59d1bcfdfc644d8a0ba0644c95835f9.png

ee82e67b34ea45d78c7a58b574d2dd6a.png

fucking

e54e9396e6954063a319ff88c557ab5c.png

quality.

Right Josuke

048b7ec04804460eb56e391d0eea8df1.png

Reactions: Stairwayyy
in other news
Josh got some character development!
and also
killed a guy by drowning him in money!

good mini-arc, Jojolion

Reactions: Jutsei
Like, I'm just used to character more in the background than the foreground losing quality, that's usually a given in anime. But I'm not seeing anything close to bad inconsistent art. It's not like characters are actively melting on screen.

One of those last Kira frames was Dragon Ball Super levels of awful

Yeah, but he was a bit too far back in the frame to provide that much detail in a weekly anime. And that's not to say JoJo's is above improving the animations for blu rays. Remember part 2's bubble rap abs?

that looks like psychicpebbles decided to animate a jojo episode for some reason

and did it really bad

lmfao the holy trinity

the "quality" stuff doesn't bother me either, in fact I didnt even notice it until it was pointed out

lmfao the holy trinity

the "quality" stuff doesn't bother me either, in fact I didnt even notice it until it was pointed out
I didn't for the first 3 parts but that Killer Queen part was fucking atrocious

considering they nailed the first appearance, with quality that takes a long time, something that small afterwards is gonna get cut when you have an animation team on a reduced budget and very limited on time.

This week's episode was great but SHA doesn't have the cute ASB voice so

shit adaption.

oh hey look
i was right.png
I was right and they did fix it later.

uh oh, waitaminute
uh no now its bad.png

nvm its bad again. better go ape shit guys.

You know,you're typing that all sarcastic like,and that really makes me wanna go apeshit all over
Also they fixed one frame.
There was more than one bad frame in the last episode.

killer queen has the face of an old woman that got punched in the face

a far cry of the top stand moe from the manga

Death flags are real
Has no one learned from Marco's example?

I don't think Marco raised any death flags.

He was just irrelevant.

Marco mentioned that he was gonna propose to his Nazi girlfriend soon
they were gonna have a Nazi marriage and a dozen Nazi kids

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
"I'm gonna propose to my girl soon/I retire in a couple days/Man, nothing could ruin this day" = ded

guys aren't you happy fatty's dead haha like he was so greedy dude like

haha it's so funny a middle schooler got most of his brain and face destroyed and then was brutally blown up to the point that after death he was still in intense pain and spent his last moments attempting to protect his family and alert his friends of the danger like haha right dude

like I mean a 13-15 year old got greedy over money like no one has ever done right guys, and he dies over what he believes was stolen from him and had no clue of the impending danger

he was such a threat like he tried to get money no bad guy-turned good guy in Jojo has ever done anything worse than that (speedwagonkakyoinpolnareffokuyasurohanbrunoetc.) am I right or am I right

I mean like isn't it funny how they can't find a body so to his parents he literally just disappeared and will never come back to them like haha that's pretty funny or the fact that he had no friends but was so happy when he met Josuke and Okuyasu but then died like a day after oh man my sides

so glad he's dead haha

Last edited:
Both of my friends turned the fuck around on him and got super sad when he died.