• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Anyone going to NCR and want to play ASB? One of the fans is trying to get it on the Community Choice Side Events list (which already includes Skullgirls, apparently :PUN:) but needs help in getting it going.
Short description of the Community Choice Side Events:
Run a game tournament any way you want! The 2 games with the most entrants will be featured on the stream. Requirements: You must bring your own setup(s) and be registered for NCR. We'll allot space and tables based on number of entrants. Please contact John (johnwchoi@gmail.com) to discuss details of allocation. Refunds will be provided if requirements are not met.

*Please note that NCR will provide space for the side events but is not responsible for the tournament itself (format, rules, etc.). We leave that up to the individual community. If you want additional games on the list and can meet the requirements above, please contact John. The deadline to add a new side game is March 23. Refunds for canceled games will be given out after registration closes on April 13.

do i need to get the holy ballstorm gif again
I don't know what that is.

30f.gif

I am so mad and sad at the same time right now.

It does look like something those fruitcakes from Part 5 did.

On that note, the JJBA Wikia filed Nui's "Useless!Useless!Useless!" line as a JoJo influence. ALL YOUR MUDAS ARE BELONG TO JOJO.

Side note, I know the anime is striving for a design consistency that the manga severely lacked but a shame possessed Kakyoin and Polnareff don't look as menacing as they did. Well, there's still Kuro Polnareff to look forward to...

well let's be honest here
early kakyoin and polnareff look dumb as fuck
i'll take design consistency over bacon bangs and ass coats anyday

Reactions: EA575
It does look like something those fruitcakes from Part 5 did.

On that note, the JJBA Wikia filed Nui's "Useless!Useless!Useless!" line as a JoJo influence. ALL YOUR MUDAS ARE BELONG TO JOJO.
WTF?? why? That's not a reference at all

JOJO'S INVENTED EVERYTHING
HIROHIKO ARAKI WENT BACK IN TIME
JIZZED IN THE PRIMORDIAL OOZE
AND SPARKED LIFE AS WE KNOW IT
EVERYTHING IS A JOJO'S REFERENCE
JOJO'S IS LIFE
JOJO'S IS LOVE
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

well let's be honest here
early kakyoin and polnareff look dumb as fuck
i'll take design consistency over bacon bangs and ass coats anyday
I'm waiting to see which Iggy design they'll use.

tumblr_n2lp6kx2zz1rn8um6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2lokkixNJ1rn8um6o1_1280.jpg

Also, Beach Boy is now Fisher Man.

Chili Pepper and Stone Ocean.

Jolyne's quote for her super is "How deep can I go? *Ora Ora Ora* BALLS DEEP."

Josuke's quote for his projectile is "I'm a real Deadeye Dick!"

these translations man
these translations

it's a EU only change, apparently
also it creates a funny reference to Eiffel 65
we blue chariot now

OP for the Stardust Crusaders anime will be titled Stand Proud. Sung by Hashimoto Jin and composed by ZENTA

I hope Kamikaze Douga animates it like they did for Sono Chi no Sadama and Bloody Stream

Will they use another Classic Rock/Metal song for the ED?

Someone did this video

Rainbow in the Dark for before egypt
Egypt for Egypt

also
Norisuke's Stand is named King Nothing
and Tsurugi's stand has been renamed to Paper Moon King

so far all the Higashikatas have had Stands with the word "King" in the name (California King Bed, Nut King Call/Nat King Cole)
and Josuke and Yasuho have Stands named for Prince songs
hmm

alternate ending

Reactions: Smilax
what i like about part 3 is its sense of humor

Reactions: Rance
jojo's bedazzled adventure part 3 swarovski crysaders

People with Crunchyroll Subscriptions, REJOICE!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtop...titles-majin-bone-and-jojos-bizarre-adventure

Not only will JJBA: Stardust Crusaders be officially streamed on Crunchyroll, but the catalogue will be updated with the 2012 show WORLDWIDE, except Japan.

At first it looked like a cruel April Fool's Day joke, but it turned out to be a miracle. I thought it would be impossible for Jojo's to be streamed legally outside of Japan.

I know the Rick James skit from Chappelle's Show is old, but I don't give a fuck! I used this image when Eliza won and now I found another appropriate reason to use it again.

a18c1e399c72d275fb88e3c43c72c59ff758b727c1d9b31d9dc73ede4fd1451e.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: EA575 and Smilax