• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

also yeah, it's explicit that Joseph slacked off on his Hamon training between Parts, resulting in him aging into a foxy grandpa and not staying youthful like Lisa Lisa did

I don't understand why you think that when I put something in a spoiler I want you to mention it outside of a spoiler directly underneath my post ruin. I figured since the episode came out like two hours ago I would put it in spoilers.
The double Hamon thing would require two Hamon users, and I doubt Joseph worked on his Hamon after beating Cars 50 years ago.
I thought the reason it needed two hamon users was because Joseph wasn't elegant enough with his hamon, and couldn't control two types at once. Although I suppose it's likely that he never bothered getting that good with hamon after there was no need for it.

also yeah, it's explicit that Joseph slacked off on his Hamon training between Parts, resulting in him aging into a foxy grandpa and not staying youthful like Lisa Lisa did
I kind of thought that was just because too much time had passed. Like with Straizo.

I don't understand why you think that when I put something in a spoiler I want you to mention it outside of a spoiler directly underneath my post ruin. I figured since the episode came out like two hours ago I would put it in spoilers.
Probably because it isn't really that much of a spoiler
considering Holly becoming ill is the entire reason for the crusade (see what I did there) to Egypt, I wouldn't count it as one at all
that's like saying Character X's hometown burning down at the beginning of the game is a spoiler
and here I was expecting this fantasy adventure game to be a slice of life simulator!

that's like saying Character X's hometown burning down at the beginning of the game is a spoiler
and here I was expecting this fantasy adventure game to be a slice of life simulator!
Of course that's a spoiler. Even if it's following the monomyth the call to action is different in each one. Otherwise they would all be boring.

I was not expecting Walk like an Egyptian, but it worked unexpectedly well with the visuals and I liked it.
I'm somewhat disappointed it wasn't Rainbow's Stargazer, or Dio's Egypt/Holy Diver, but I can imagine another ending coming along eventually.

owXJvtj.jpg

Grandparents always give the nicest gifts

Reactions: Colossi and Smilax
Love the ending! Classy stuff~

WAYYY OHHH WAYYY OH WAYYYYY

Honestly you guys should just be courteous enough to shield your spoilers. I hadn't gotten into Jojo until I watched the first two seasons earlier this year and read up to part 5 of the manga. Just because it's old doesn't negate the need to hide spoilers. I mean I hadn't seen Episodes 4 or 5 of Star Wars until last month and there was ALOT I had no idea about even with 'LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER'.

So yeah don't be an ass, Jojo's is quality stuff and deserves not to be spoiled.

Honestly you guys should just be courteous enough to shield your spoilers. I hadn't gotten into Jojo until I watched the first two seasons earlier this year and read up to part 5 of the manga. Just because it's old doesn't negate the need to hide spoilers. I mean I hadn't seen Episodes 4 or 5 of Star Wars until last month and there was ALOT I had no idea about even with 'LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER'.

So yeah don't be an ass, Jojo's is quality stuff and deserves not to be spoiled.
@Ruin
@Part 2's opening
This is for you.
Although to be fair, in a jojo thread? It's probably okay to say things that have been in the anime a while. I would say shield your spoilers for manga only stuff and hold the newest anime episode's stuff in spoilers for about a day, but if you haven't finished the first season I don't know why you're going into a jojo thread and not expecting spoilers.
Also the "luke I am your father" thing is kind of a strange instance where the source material's merchandising and fandom and even the prequel films just kind of decided that everyone who cared about watching star wars episode 5 without spoilers had already done so... with the problem being that they started doing that several years before I was born, so most people from my generation were just kind of fucked. Have no idea how you dodged that one chibi.

Yeah it's like a tiny bracket you can add onto whatever you're writing so yes, even in this thread it should be used. It's common courtesy. Discussing newly aired episodes are one thing for sure but don't go spoiling what happens like two or three episodes down the line. If it hasn't aired yet just spoiler tag it, that's all.

And I didn't dodge a thing I just wasn't looking for it. I'll see episode 6 next week and then the prequels too.

the prequels too.
I'm not sure how you could have managed to escape this knowledge, but just in case you didn't know, the prequels are pretty much unanimously loathed.
Also, You don't really have to look for star wars episode 5 spoilers. They just come to you. You know how I got spoiled? Fairly odd parents episode. Not kidding. You were either cryogenically frozen for the last couple of decades or you got lucky.

I wish there had been maybe just a little Polnareff

Episode 3 spoilers:
If hamon works on the mind control buds, why doesn't he use that initially? If it would hurt them then do that double hamon thing they did with Suzie Q in part 2.
That would probably require a second hamon user, which they did not have on hand, assuming more hamon users are still around.

Last edited:
Seriously though, Araki has to be a Hamon user as young as he looks.

I've been saying it for years
Araki is the ultimate being

I'm gonna wait until part 3 is at least 20 episodes in before I start watching. I'll probably end up spoiling myself for it but I don't really care about those. The only time knowing the ending to a story has ever bothered me is when I predict it myself.

For example, I feel like I would have enjoyed Squigly's story mode far more if I hadn't predicted its ending perfectly.

HAHAHA, OH MY GOD ARE THEY SERIOUS!?

Reactions: EA575
honestly, it is no great feat to predict Stardust's ending
but i guess whatever rootbeer floats your banana boat

Reactions: Error Macro
Hey @EA575 are you on Jojo's forums? If you are could you do me a favor? I ran into some issues with my account but I need to contact the admin but I can't find his email at all in the site, can you ask him his email for me?

Hey @EA575 are you on Jojo's forums? If you are could you do me a favor? I ran into some issues with my account but I need to contact the admin but I can't find his email at all in the site, can you ask him his email for me?
Done. Will get back to you on any updates

Reactions: Mwisk
I just got the Jojo game demo! Hope its like I expect.

JJBA ASB comes out next week.
Probably gonna get it but I'm as conflicted as I was about CP.
I already have like 100+ games to play (Including CP still).
But. Limited physical release, as well as preorder characters.
Can't really miss this.

I'll definitely get the game on digital. limited physical release doesnt seem as good as buy anytime you want on your console.

I dunno, I think I'm just thinking about the value and shit.
It's Jojo, yeah, but what else does it got aside from customization, fighting, and an arcade & story mode i'll be finished with in days?
I got anxiety and worry issues playing online against random people 1 on 1, so.