• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Official Jojo's tier list coming through

Jojo that you like best
Jojo that you like second best
Jojo that you like third best
Jojo that you like fourth best
Jojo that you like fifth best
Jojo that you like sixth best
Jojo that you like seventh best
Jojo that you like least best

and that's how it goes, kiddies
can't argue with it

I like all of the JoJos except for Giorno, that hair is just too stupid.

Rohan and Gyro are the best characters, why do we even need to bring up the JoJos?

I still argue Gryo is more protagonist than Johnny.

The Story basically was done after Funny Valentine got beat. The following other Dio conflict was just fanservice.

Reactions: Smilax
If the flow of Lovers Pt. 2 isn't comprised of "20 seconds of Polnereff and Kakyoin saving Joseph, followed by the entire rest of the episode including credits and "Next Episode" preview being nothing but Jotaro ORAORAORAing Steely Dan into ground beef with "here's your receipt" being the last scene in the episode", the entire anime will have been a horrible failure.

I still argue Gryo is more protagonist than Johnny.

The Story basically was done after Funny Valentine got beat. The following other Dio conflict was just fanservice.
I think the wikia says he's the primary character of part 7

Last edited:
He basically was until Johnny showed up. Then he had to share the spotlight with him.

I've been re-reading through Jojo's again, trying to gather which parts are best and how they compare. I think I rushed through Stone Ocean too fast, and was too harsh on Part 5 (hopefully it was just the bad translation), so hopefully I can get better impressions this time. I forgot how intense and great the final two volumes of Diamond were, such a great finale.

It feels bad listing them from best to worst though, cause even Parts that I found lacking in various factors were still entertaining and amazing all in their own right.

Yeah, worst is way too harsh a word. Even Part 5 which I harp on a fair bit has some of my favorite supporting cast members and enemy Stand encounters.

Speaking of Part impressions, how's everybody feeling on Jojolion so far? It feels to me like it hasn't hit it's stride yet, like there's a key pivotal plot moment that is still waiting to kick things into gear. Jo2uke and Yasuho are pretty great though, very adorkable at times. It'll be interesting to see what happens, since I can't make heads or tails of what kind of direction the story is gonna take.

Reactions: Gamesandgoodies
Well, yeah.
I mean the dude just kind of
up and left his family and life behind in order to help some people who saved his life
then he gets partially blinded by some water
then he gets his organs punched out by a vampire dressing like a grandma
Well yes
This mostly. But his leaving his life behind isnt just because of helping. While he was under Dios control, Dio FORCED HIM to relocate and leave his everything and go to a new place just to murder somebody. The reason why he's so attached to his uniform is probably because it is literally the only thing he has left of his old life, he cares about it to the point that he'll even sunbathe in it. He never lets that thing out of his sight. This could also mean that Robber Soul's disguise as him was completely correct, and Kakyoin is just putting up a front. ESPECIALLY when you remember that DIO fucking hates nice people, and won't recruit anyone he thinks is "good", even if they are brainwashed.

It's way better than about ever shonen manga.
Well, its technically been classified a seinen manga Part 7 onward.

Well, its technically been classified a seinen manga Part 7 onward.

Technically my favorite is part two so this fits.

Is it wrong that I find the blind girl hot?
That depends.
If you think she's hot because she's hot then that's totally fine.
If you think she's hot because she's blind then you're fucked up and you should definitely go to your room.

I think I'm gonna start reading Part IV, the sooner I get to Jolyne the better. Where can I read it?

I like how Joushuu pretty much being ignored by everyone.

Also

beetle battles beetle battles beetle battles beetle battles
Yeah, that wasp got F$%^d...

That depends.
If you think she's hot because she's hot then that's totally fine.
If you think she's hot because she's blind then you're fucked up and you should definitely go to your room.
Well I just think she's hot but this song comes to mind

of course i'm serious
when am i ever not serious

(hint: I'm not serious at all)

Joubin and Jousuke's high five was definitely the best part of this chapter AFTER AAALLLLLLLLL

Reactions: EA575
Man.... Patrick Seitz really dropped the ball on young Dio.

Guy should get fired after that performance.

What are you talking about, man

That voice perfect encapsulates everything Young Dio was about

What are you talking about, man

That voice perfect encapsulates everything Young Dio was about
I mean he captures what a teenage boy would sound like, good range on the guy, but it needed more of the evil butter he spread onto the lines like he did in part 3.

Young Dio isn't really as evil though
he's more of a pissy jackass who throws tantrums at everything and is generally a little (or huge) bitchface

So.... in other words...

Young Dio can pretty much be summed up as Billy Bitchcakes.

http://tsundere-dragon.tumblr.com/post/86968153352

tumblr_n5yqibbRsW1r9b5wlo4_500.png

Fun fact, I've been working out way harder than usual because JoJo's has made me self-conscious. Especially Dio, like actually holy fuck look at his back it's ridiculous. Those few frames must have taken forever to draw, jeez. Bruce Lee isn't enough, I want to look like Dio now. #malebodyimage

there's a duwang reference in the Batoto!

I probably will never read duwang but I do love how people have made it a meme that still holds relevancy.

nooooooo.

I refuse to until I read all of non duwanged part 4!

please don't read duwang until you've read a not shitty translation
please