• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Well damn new Jojo all star battle, they probably going to add alot of side characters and the characters from part 8 in this one.

We'll probably have some sort of announcement at Jump Festa next month. CC2 president Matsuyama teased last month that he'll announce a "shocking" mystery project at the end of the year.

Let's be real though, why would they NOT make a sequel?
ASB sold like a million copies in Japan, and didn't it do moderately successful in America too?

Well, Dynasty Warriors Gundam gets new versions every now and then... there's ALWAYS more characters to add in a series this big.

Maybe in ps4 it'll be full 60fps. and if god allows, give it a PC release

Found this in my favorites folder, contains mild spoilers for stand abilities across parts 3-7 but I like this video. IT's basically what if you were to use various stands to remix the Part 2 anime theme song

I was worried the new chapter of jojolion wasn't going to come out.

Joubin's King-something looks really neat.
that was pretty good and that stand looks pretty cool. also the next stand revealed after this one i bet is going to be called Endless River, i would be sorely surprised if there was no stand in part 8 with that name.

Waiting part 3 to be animated to see Vanilla Ice, Pet Shop, the Darby brothers, and this:
10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Yes but then we get to see
Iggy and Abdul die for the third fucking time if you've seen the OVAS
Are you really prepared for that?
I'm not.

Yes but then we get to see
Iggy and Abdul die for the third fucking time if you've seen the OVAS
Are you really prepared for that?
I'm not.
yeah but at least
Iggy's death won't be as rough man. that was just a bit too cruel for the little guy.

if what people told me is true it's not gonna be that bad.

While details are pretty light on the game, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven is an action game with tag battles and 3D stages, where characters will fight in big brawls.

Eh...

God yes a ASB sequel with Dino-Dio and The Best Nazi

I can't tell, however, if it's the same gameplay as ASB or if the "3D Fighter" they're calling it means Ultimate Ninja style. I'd prefer ASB's again, I really enjoyed it.

Speedwagon needs to be playable please

I'm gonna wait for some footage before I make any judgements at all
but maybe this game could be an actually fun kusoge instead of the regular old kuso that ASB turned out to be

Back