• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Quad City DJs should be a stand that affects physics around a person, and could crush someone willingly if it wanted.

The move would be called Space Jam

Reactions: JinKazama'94
Why wasn't Gorgeous Irene in All Star Battle along with Baoh?

I think it's because they wanted to pick one guest character, and Baoh is more of a fighter than Irene.

When are Kenshiro and Luffy going to be DLC

ATATATATA and Gatling are just like the same thing as jojo right?

It can happen guys just vote in the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle ballot. Then we could maybe get them as Playstation Home outfits.

They had to make room for Shigechi, obviously
He is Araki's favorite.

Honestly, I don't think that really matters. He was a part of the main group for a good while, which is why he got chosen. He also has a unique playstyle.

he was in two arcs
I don't think he lasted more than 10 chapters, even

All I remember is him dying, and him really wanting his sandwich.

Whens Magical Boy BT DLC?

@Shorydouken bruh why u gotta kill my brain cells like that :c
image.jpg

Why can DIO use Hermit Purple? Is it like Hermit Purple: Star Platinum: The World or something?

Your only answers are fan theories, a lot of people think it's Jonathan's stand. My personal belief is DIO just has the first couple generations of Joestar stand powers since Crazy Diamond's power is the only thing that makes sense for me in something you will see later.

The real answer though is that Araki hadn't figured out stands yet and was changing ideas a lot. Remember when stands could shrink? How about Star Platinum bringing Jotaro stuff to his cell that had to have been out of range?

A lot of confusing stuff about part IV ahead here.

Is hard to see a lot of the characters being hit by the arrow, like Polnareff, or Kakyoin. since they both had stands since childhood.

Also, in part IV, when hit by an arrow, Koichi actually got a wound, and developed a stand, but a lot of stand users in part IV, when hit by the arrow, get an empty hole. But in part V, the arrow is able to hurt again.

Also, in part VI, Jolyne needed an piece of arrow do develop a stand, even being daughter of Jotaro. But, the sons of dio, were born after dio got his stand, and yet they were born with a stand, also, the stand spread to all the other members of the joestar bloodline that were already born in that time got their stands, but Holy lost her stand due do dio's defeat, but Josuke kept his, even if both stands were killing the user.

I think looking for consistency in this series really isn't the best idea. Remember the coffin?

That said, Araki is pretty good about bringing up or referencing small details from parts ago so it makes it seem like it should be more consistent. Anyone who has read part 7 knows there is some interesting stuff that does tie back to part one.
Some stuff might need to be argued though, but take seeing Diego's relationship with his mom, while events surrounding this were different it is still showing quite a bit about Dio to some extent that we didn't get to see before, we only knew he was upset about his mother dying and hated his father.

We also get gems like "My grandmother got hit by the same car twice in one day and she was fine".

Is not only a big series, but is something that has now what, 29 years?

Consistency is impossible. But for me it is clear that sometimes Araki makes a plothole on purpose just he can justify something or add something.

Jolyne needing an arrow piece was so that arrow piece also gives stands to Hermes and the other prison girl.

I believe some stand users are born with stands and some developed them later.
I thought that was the jazz.

Reactions: JinKazama'94
Consistency is impossible.
Hellboy has been around 20-some years and even with spin-offs it hasn't had any issue with consistency.

I'm not saying Araki is a poor writer (other than pacing issues), I love JoJo, I wouldn't be here if I didn't, I'm just saying consistency is technically possible. That said, I've got one whole example, but it still exists.

I bet the knife Anne had was actually a stand and she wasn't lying about the amount of people she's killed

Part 19 story arc confirmed

Why can DIO use Hermit Purple? Is it like Hermit Purple: Star Platinum: The World or something?

There's a fan theory that The World's ability isn't stopping time, it's copying existing Joestar stand abilities and being better at them.

Dio's Hermit Purple is powerful enough that he doesn't need a camera or TV set, which is why he knows where the Joestars are. Ever wonder how he sent his assassins after the Crusaders? He used his own Hermit Purple to locate Joseph/Jotaro. Dio's World is a copy of Star Platinum, only he figured out its time stopping ability before Jotaro did.

There's a fan theory that The World's ability isn't stopping time, it's copying existing Joestar stand abilities and being better at them.

Dio's Hermit Purple is powerful enough that he doesn't need a camera or TV set, which is why he knows where the Joestars are. Ever wonder how he sent his assassins after the Crusaders? He used his own Hermit Purple to locate Joseph/Jotaro. Dio's World is a copy of Star Platinum, only he figured out its time stopping ability before Jotaro did.
So Dio could copy Crazy Diamond, Golden Experience, and Stone Ocean in Part 6 when he gets revived?
But that means he could have copied Tusk as well...

So Dio could copy Crazy Diamond, Golden Experience, and Stone Ocean in Part 6 when he gets revived?
But that means he could have copied Tusk as well...
Tusk is another story, and Stone Ocean was caused by an arrow piece... so there is that.

As said, I just believe since he got the arrow he got the base stand which is Platinum, Hermit and Diamond.

I think if The World was just a copy stand a certain fight would have been rather different.

I'd love the idea of Jonathan being The World itself.

I'm re watching Stardust Crusaders to see all the things I missed and also because I'm fucking insane and I'm suprised I'm seeing so much, considering how straightforward...ish of a series it is.

Reactions: EA575
9:48 PM - Slade the Unlucky: there's this
9:48 PM - Slade the Unlucky: greek palce
9:48 PM - Slade the Unlucky: called zeppeli's
9:48 PM - Slade the Unlucky: in my town
9:48 PM - Slade the Unlucky: that I want to go into and ask about their steel balls
9:53 PM - magic!: that's fucking gay
9:53 PM - Slade the Unlucky: ikr
9:54 PM - magic!: fall off your horse, asshole

Didn't get an alert for the thread, what were the shirts?

Dio and Jotaro tarot card designs
you could also get a hoodie of them if i read the site correctly

Last edited:
Reactions: Aden
Dio and Jotaro tarot card designs
you could also get a hoodie of them if i read the site correctly

There were definitely hoodies and only $20 to boot (shirts were $10). I considered a shirt but ultimately didn't. They were kinda cool though.