• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Name a characteristic unique to Giorno, personality wise.

I really can't.

More relaxed, less annoying than other characters, smart, analytical, he supports very well all of the Buccelatti Gang during the fights, he may be a troublemaker but it's also kind of heart, it doesn't try to be all "lolololololol" like Joseph Joestar or "Serious mode" like Jotaro Kujo, he doesn't try to have all of the attention because he doesn't need that, he is very supportive and reliable when hard situations are happening, and for me, that makes him the best protagonist of Jojo for me.

Now, if you were really asking about why i love so much Giorno, all of the reasons described above are just the second thing, the main reason why i like him it's because of his Stand, not only that i like the Gold Experience name, i also like how related to living things is (And also GER because i love broken things on fiction) so, that's pretty much my reasons, you can't change my opinion, and i can't change yours.

how the fuck is he more relaxed than Josuke, the guy who is super cool and lax unless you mess with his hair?

and you only like him because of an overpowered god mode?

how the fuck is he more relaxed than Josuke, the guy who is super cool and lax unless you mess with his hair?

and you only like him because of an overpowered god mode?

Everyone wants to talk shit about Josuke's hair at some point, and yes, i like Giorno because he has an OP stand, i like OP characters in general (One of the reasons i like Saitama) but this is my opinion, like it or not, my tastes for OP characters is undeniable.

My actual favorite Jojo character, is lisa lisa.

For a lot of reasons, but i really like the "master that is so fuckin awesome at everything that the author had to find a way to take that character out of battle to give space to the protagonist"

I also love her design and how above everything she is.

About the jojos, my favorites are the Part 1 Jonathan, and Jolyne.

Jonathan, because he is the hero, he is noble, he is always doing the right thing and his determination is so big. I like this cliche a lot.

Jolyne, because, well, she is the only woman Jojo until now, and her design is great, and how she was able to adapt to the prison, and everything that was happening to her. And also, her ending is sad, and i wish that part VI had another ending.

A third favorite, would be Part VII Jonathan, because all the character development in general.

Araki actually wanted to give Lisa Lisa more to do, but his editor was like "we gotta push Joseph for Summer Slam"
and this was back when Araki was a wee babby so he had to actually listen to his editors and shit

Araki actually wanted to give Lisa Lisa more to do, but his editor was like "we gotta push Joseph for Summer Slam"
and this was back when Araki was a wee babby so he had to actually listen to his editors and shit
Now he's a grown man who is the Sakurai of Manga.

Back to the topic of best Jojo. Everyone knows best Jojo is Josephbob Starpants

B-ad24bCAAARnA1.jpg

walwOUr.jpg

795935aa77041a897d89d0fe24bbc08e.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I was sitting in class technically yesterday and started thinking about how Caesar was pretty much bubble buddy...

Inconceivable.
Nobody who uses this forum plays fighters, I'd hope not at-least, since they're all bad.

Last edited:
MRTy2sx.jpg
3WtYlSP.jpg
LxTdfXp.jpg

etYlgLj.jpg

Note: in the first image what Kyoko's saying is: "My weapon is a spear, a sword can't defeat a spear" and Sayaka pretty much says "Uuh? what's that? you're a bitchy slut, whaaat?" because the japanese word for Spear and Slut are pretty close (Spear=yari Slut=yariman).

And at the last image, Sayaka is pretty much going "Your spear won't hit me if i take my....armor off?...No! wait! this is too much!" and Kyoko says "Just as planned"

Last edited:
Back