• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

We need mote female Joestar badasses.
image.jpg

I think it's female...

What is the point of wanting a certain character? The best ones have the worst endings always.

I just want characters Araki wants to make out of his own accord.

I just want content creators to create content they want to create.
What a radical and controversial opinion.

[insert incredibly dank Jojo meme here]

Wow, I can't believe (terrible pun)!

*Dio Brando, Magma442, HeadCrabNinja and #others liked this*

See? I told you. I didn't get the joke/pun part right though...

That was the fastest fucking reply I've ever seen on this forum.

....im rohan

I'm speedwagon, i'm just here to tell the obvious and hope for the best.

maybe someday i'll become rich and develop a company that tries to uncover secrets of humanity

I'm speedwagon, i'm just here to tell the obvious and hope for the best.

maybe someday i'll become rich and develop a company that tries to uncover secrets of humanity
And then die super alone of a heart attack at age 89

And then die super alone of a heart attack at age 89
i'm 22 and still alone, so that part is still on the right path. =P

Hi, im jojos bizarre adventure

What does that even mean?

I'm Iggs the Diggs sir

you're not cool enough to be iggy
on the other hand, that also means i get to kick you to death, so it's kind of hard for me to say no
That was the fastest fucking reply I've ever seen on this forum.

....im rohan

yeah, i was online when you posted it, lmao

i got lost in my own void of darkness smh lmfao #standproblems

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
How did every awesome character in Jojo's dying now make me cry but Inside Out made me shed a couple years? Step your game up Araki.

Thats's the second movie ever to make me shed tears

Could it not just be like a couple episode thing then back to Jojo? Or even if it's longer, they could go back whenever it's done?

Last edited:
Could it not just be like a couple episode thing then back to Jojo? Or even if it's longer, they could go back whenever it's done?
Once animators get something done, they take some time to rest before going into the next project, or that is how a lot of animation houses work, others are busy all the time like Toei or MadHouse.

Use Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap to summon alternate versions of the DP staff so they can do both shows. Just make sure to keep them far away from each other...

Dio I don't care what lies & slander you show us

Nothing is gonna stop my motherfucking part 4 from getting animated. Not that shit show nor any force of the universe .