• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Jojo's in a single image. Spoilers I guess but that's why it's spoilered
BosA2ptCEAE5iz0.jpg:large
let it be known that the Steel Ball Run part is one of the most beautiful things ever created

Huh. The last image changed. Before it was The Hills Have Eyes with bubbles around it

yeah
makes more sense now, really. Considering we almost know what the hell is happening in Jojolion
maybe

definitely needed to doublepost to make that point
editing posts isn't even a thing

I can't make any changes to a post after making it

Well, since nobody opposed my proposition, I'm gonna make G&R my randomized stand.
Name: Guns N' Roses

Appearance: Overall slim appearance. Skin texture appears almost like leather, with metal studs placed around the body, mostly centered around the shoulders and legs. Tall cylindrical head, almost like a large Top Hat. Engravings on the hands depict a revolver and a bundle of roses, respectively.

Abilities: The stand is weak in terms of Strength and Durability. In a direct fight it is barely usable. By touching a stranger with the right hand (which has the rose engraving), G&R is able to fill that stranger immediately with an utmost positive disposition towards me. This positive disposition allows me to "suggest" things for them to do, like pick a fight with somebody, or get something for me. This does not allow me to convince someone to kill somebody, only to pick a fight or distract with them by "convincing" them that their new friend they are so positively disposed to has been greatly hurt by this person that I want them to attack. By touching somebody with the left hand, I am able to do the opposite and fill someone with a negative disposition towards me. While a lot trickier to use, this still has some uses if you are crafty enough. G&R works best in large crowds and cities, where it can start large fights and riots with multiple people, and there is no end to the number of strangers that it can effect.

The biggest weakness of course is that this only works on strangers, so anybody actively searching for me cannot be effected by G&R. This also means that anybody who is pre-disposed to me will not be effected by it. If somebody shouted "There's a murderer in the crowd!", and anybody who believes it would immediately be pre-disposed to everybody with fear and distrust, making G&R's power null and void.

Patrick Joestar: Your next line will be "I'm ready, i'm ready, i'm ready!"

CaeSponge: I'm ready, i'm ready, i'm ready-Hey, how did you know that?

OOOOOOH, Patrick JoeSTAR, I get it!

I swear, if the oil tanker happens and we don't hear sono chi no sadame, my jimmies will be incredibly rustled.

fine. Road roller better have the song play, then when the road roller happens the music stops short. Then the other thing happens and the music hits that sweet long winded climax.

I hope they dont cut out lovers or wheel of fortune.
Which one got Ora Ora'd for like 4 pages straight?

Question, would the stand ability to be able to do anything on the go be able to beat the stands of golden expereince requiem, Made in Heaven and D4C ins seperate fights ?

I dunno about the other two, but probably not against Giorno, considering Gold Exp. Requiem seems more broken than a pottery store in a Zelda game.

It was just a conversation with a friend and I was thinking that if the effects of made in heaven activated and also D4C, then they can with but it would be a factor of if the ability to do anything at any point could fight against. Also we did come to the conclusion that yes Gold experiences requiem is super broken when put against other abilities.

Have you read the latest chapter of bleach where they had the one villain able to imagine anything to become real, like that would be the idea of the power to imagine something have it be real to use and alter things.

Oh, an imagination power. More like Green Lantern or more like Scribblenauts?

You might be able to beat out D4C, but I doubt beating Made In Heaven and Gold Exp. Requiem is just lol, nope.

The imagination power would probably be like scribblenauts.

Fair enough, thanks for the input. Despite D4C having godlike potential it is the one that requires the most set up, well that technically goes to made in heaven but once it's started it's pretty much impossible to beat.

What about D4C with access to the love train?

Back