• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

tumblr_n6iky9fOuG1tb5u16o2_500.png

And that's how Josuke happened.

is part 3 halfway done yet? I just want to watch excess amounts of JoJo's all over my viewing eyeballs.

is part 3 halfway done yet? I just want to watch excess amounts of JoJo's all over my viewing eyeballs.
We're like, barely even a quarter of the way through Part 3. If you're waiting for it all to be out, it's gonna be awhile...

I can wait. I just can't imagine watching JoJo's and not being able to just immediately jump to the next part.

I like my JoJo's as unhealthy as possible
"oh, it's 4AM.... no better chance now to get in another JoJo episode. Maybe one more after."

Reactions: CapnWTF
Those are the JoJoniums, by the way, which are Kanzenban-like editions

Yeah, we're almost a quarter done with Part 3.

So it's sorta like a Director's (Or Mangaka's, in this case) Cut? That sounds like a cool thing to pick up.

Finished Part 3 some time ago, like 30 minutes. I thought Polnareff was a better character. Got a little disappointed by his lack of concentration, specially when he's a fencer, that requires focus.
I started liking Kakyoin more, tho.
Joseph was smarter before...

I just finished reading Part 3. Should I just go on to Part 4 or go back and read through part 1 and 2? I finished the anime though and I'm still going to continue Stardust Crusaders.

I still didn't start part 4, but everybody I asked about said it's better than part 3.

I still have to absorve the whole Deus Ex Machina from part 3.

I just finished reading Part 3. Should I just go on to Part 4 or go back and read through part 1 and 2? I finished the anime though and I'm still going to continue Stardust Crusaders.
I say continue to Part 4. There's also going to be a big announcement from Viz at Anime Expo concerning JoJo.

I still didn't start part 4, but everybody I asked about said it's better than part 3.

I still have to absorve the whole Deus Ex Machina from part 3.
I'd say go on to part 4, though I personally felt it took too long to progress the main plot. Half of the arc was spent building the character personalities. The last third was awesome, though.

But it certainly makes all of Part 4's cast endearing, doesn't it?

But it certainly makes all of Part 4's cast endearing, doesn't it?
To me, no. I never really connected with any of the characters, but I enjoyed the plot when it was actually progressing. I like the characters in part 5 much more. Bruno is freaking boss.

I'll start part 4 when my finals finish.
A friend of mine said it was like
"Oh, lets hang out a little... OH NO AN ENEMY STAND"

To be fair, Part 3 on can be summed up as "something something OH NO AN ENEMY STAND"

Reactions: Gamesandgoodies
True, but he did specify "let's hang out". There was seldom time to just hang out in the later jojo's....aside from playing catch [nudge nudge wink wink]

Reactions: CapnWTF
What does 4-cour season mean? DOES IT MEAN ONLY FOUR MORE EPISODES LEFT SO WE CAN MOVE ON TO PART 4?

Oh no. That means more trudging through Part 3 than I had expected.

It's a good day! It's a wonderful day!

Brothers...

Let us pose! \o_

Reactions: Cybermanworf
Oh no. That means more trudging through Part 3 than I had expected.

But if part 3 is going to be around 40 odd episodes then part 4 and every part might be just as long or even longer.

Reactions: DDB
Wait, Stardust is gonna last 4 seasons?!? Disappointed that we're gonna wait that long for Duwang is Unbreakable But full adaption confirmed!

Reactions: Cybermanworf
then part 4 and every part might be just as long or even longer
Assuming they give it the same sort of treatment. Part 3 could be purely getting this treatment because its one of the popular parts.
Wait, Stardust is gonna last 4 seasons?!?!
Four literal seasons to my understanding, a year in other words.

Windows is Not Crash isn't all that popular in japan, compared to the popularity monster that is Stardust Crusaders, I wouldn't be surprised if Part 4 was the one that would get the ganked adaptation so that they could get to Part 5 and start rolling in money