• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

I think this show is saying that it is tearing the persona . Even the dog has a persona. persona 4 should sue.
e56.png

where is this proof

shin megami tensei is a game that began in 1992 from what i can tell, and persona is a spin-off of it.
jojo's bizarre adventure (manga) was serialized in 1986

fe2.gif

Reactions: aydensnake
you're free to say you like Persona more than JoJo's.
but you're gonna need better material than that.

Reactions: shoryusatsu999
but persona 4 gold came out before this show thouggh,
and is super coolandamezing and it came outim 2012 and joojo came out 2014
I think this show is saying that it is tearing the persona . Even the dog has a persona. persona 4 should sue.
Because I'm not sure if you're serious I'll explain. Jojo's manga started in 1986 and had an anime (star dust crusaders) in 1993. The new animes include remakes of the original anime and unanimated parts of the manga.

you can like persona because it's
betterer
but no one will take you seriously w/o proof

To be fair, Stardust Crusaders, and the concept of Stands, started in March 1989. But that's still earlier than 1992

Reactions: Sparties
I'm fairly sure that it's been stated multiple times that the Persona series has taken inspiration from JoJo. In fact, I'm very sure that the Evokers of Persona 3 were inspired by that one moment in Stardust Crusaders where Jotaro demonstrated the power of his Stand by trying to shoot himself in the head (Star Platinum caught the bullet before it could reach him).

There is a Jojo thread

There is a Persona thread

Post accordingly

I fond it now i can be with the cooler people. JoJo looks silly with his scarf. Yosuke is cooler looking too

i went to look at yosuke and at first, he looked like a girl
at least everyone in jojo's is swole enough to tell like, "is it a man or a woman"

anyhow IGGY WHY ARE YOU SO USELESS

I'm a fan of this new stand in jojolion, it's a breath of fresh air.

also
img000004.png

S T R E S S E D

I like how pretty much all of the fights in jojolion have been stop "x stand ability" from happening to you. I dunno maybe this is applicable to the entire series.

It made me laugh once, but I wasn't too thrilled to see it again, even with Hol Horse. I really hope it's not used a third time

YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE NUKESAKU HYPE THOUGH

Am I crazy, or did Iggy talk?
Iggy doesn't talk, in the manga his toughts are shown in dialog clouds, but since it's an anime and not a manga, his toughts are gonna be given a voice, he's pretty much talking in his mind.

After this episode, I can't decide whether the coolest stand user in all of Part 3 is Iggy or Petshop.

Petshop is obviously the coolest stand :PUN:

Reactions: Dio Brando
naw man, crazy diamond is the coolest stand.
it can fix and repair anything
EXCEPT THE USER!

The coolest stand of part 4 yeah, but it can't really do much besides that except dealing damage with regular attacks.