• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

that arc coulda used less rohan though, imo
Well,if its any consolation... Rohan went down like a bitch in that arc.

These persons asking for Koichi's Act 3, when clearly the scene they want to see is.

1c4.png

Reactions: Sparties
Holy crap I only read it a couple months ago and I already forgot all the dumb stuff like Cheap Trick

The best part about Radio Tower is Mitikata
And nothing else

my favorite part about Diamond is Unbreakable is all the wasted potential (oooooooh)

I'm just waiting for an invisible baby to fall into clear water.
And Italian food
And Ratt
And Kira
And Stray Cat
And Cheap Trick
And Superfly
and Heaven's Door
And Highway Star
And like 90% of everything else, part IV was great, despite pacing issues.

Reactions: JinKazama'94
my favorite part about Diamond is Unbreakable is all the wasted potential (oooooooh)

why do you wound me papa

extravagant large interpretation

the Sheer Heart Attack guys, i just can't wait to see Jotaro beating the living shit out of David Bowei with his theme song playing in the background.

I'm just waiting for an invisible baby to fall into clear water.
And Italian food
And Ratt
And Kira
And Stray Cat
And Cheap Trick
And Superfly
and Heaven's Door
And Highway Star
And like 90% of everything else, part IV was great, despite pacing issues.
Yeah, like pacing in part 4 was shit. It was really like, oh we're at the end oh ok.
At least it wasn't as bad as part 5 where a character gets a stand thats just used for one enemy and thats it

I think with the exception of part VII and maybe part I, pacing was always a problem in jojo's bizarre adventure.

I think with the exception of part VII and maybe part I, pacing was always a problem in jojo's bizarre adventure.
I fully agree, part 2 especially struck me as rushed at the very least.

I never like the enemy of the week style of Jojo part 3 it felt like unnecessary filler.
Remember that time plot actually developed and they found the arrow, then a new bad guy was introduced to go create 100 more enemies of the week?

remember that time there was a battle of video games

I didn't find any critical pacing problems with Part 4. I guess there could have been a bit more buildup to the ending, but the ending is sufficiently climactic in its own right.

BITE THE DUST IS THE COOLEST THING EVER

As for the thematic material, I absolutely love the whole "Saturday morning Jojo's" cartoony light-heartedness that the whole arc has. The villain-of-the-week didn't work as well for SC because of the more serious story, but it works better in DiU because of the small-town theme, especially since everyone becomes friends after they fight (except Kira, of course).

Also, how isn't anyone talking about Yoshikage Kira's Introduction?, when he was presented the first time over Fatty, it was epic, way too epic for my eyes.

Just look at this badass motherfucking Stand.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
So, apparently, Killer Queen is one of Araki's favorite things to draw.

I can't say that I blame him.

"Killer Queen is the most moe Stand ever" - The Entire JJBA Fandom.

Its true, Killer Queen is cute as fuck.

how isn't anyone talking about Yoshikage Kira's Introduction?
I brought up Kira in more of an "event" context, implying his introduction.

y'all is fooling yourselves if you don't think Paisley Park is the new Stand moe

I feel like that's not how that works... Well, Pirate Warriors 3 did get one and they're developed by the same general people I believe (why the hell does Namco Bandai have EVERY ANIME GAME LICENSE EVER) so it's possible.
tumblr_nsm8xgLisX1upwvwuo1_400.jpg