• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

259.png

" I wanna go to heaven with Dio Sama ♥" - Enrico Pucci

like... does he just break the dude's helmet or does he hit him on the head while he's gasping for air?
Both

fuck you rohan you stole this month's chapter
Oh please, you're acting like being one more month away from Gappy turning out to be another new Dio is a bad thing.

Oh please, you're acting like being one more month away from Gappy turning out to be another new Dio is a bad thing.
no fuck you i need Josh's plumbing adventures

Why does that fuckass Rohan get a series but not the 100% flawless Kakyoin?

Guys, what if, you know, Kakyoin didn't die.
Wouldn't that be cool?

Reactions: Stairwayyy
Here is the part where someone mentions death didn't stop Kira from getting his own adventure.

Was Dead man's questions good?If so,can anyone provide a scan?

I don't know.Blowing up shit and completely disintegrating them,ruining all chances of Crazy Diamond healing them sounds pretty broken.

Oh,and he could blow up PRESSURIZED AIR

Reactions: JinKazama'94
Kira was fine when he was just a quirky serial killer that just wanted to be left alone with his waifus
once the endgame happened he was a lot less interesting and fun

Too bad Kars takes Killer Queen from him to save humanity or whatever.

Here is Kira Yoshikage in the Jorge Joestar novel:

tumblr_mtlv6yAn491qdiw9jo3_500.png

He is dancing with a bisected Lisa Lisa after he blew her up using the Golden Rectangle and a rope.
You mean Kira Kira, right?

Reactions: RPG
I don't know.Blowing up shit and completely disintegrating them,ruining all chances of Crazy Diamond healing them sounds pretty broken.

Oh,and he could blow up PRESSURIZED AIR
oh wait, Josuke CAN use crazy diamond to fix them!
final battle baby!
little boy blowing himself up to save a bro!

he couldn't save Shigechi though
because
somehow
that kill was pretty bullshit, ngl

who do you think got the least action of all the stardust crusaders

oh wait, Josuke CAN use crazy diamond to fix them!
final battle baby!
little boy blowing himself up to save a bro!
If we talking bout Okuyasu,I meant when they're completely blown up like Shigechi

image.jpg

Oh yeah and definitely Avdol

Iggy in the OVA though, talk about getting fucking robbed... Iggy appears, gets cut in half, end.