• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

One of these characters is deader than the others~
one of these characters soon won't belong.

oh hey, Josuke's mom.
best JoJomom.
fuckin' fite me.

inb4 Lisa Lisa

lisa lisa just prepared your son to fight pillar men, is mom-like enough for me...

Lisa Lisa doesn't do anything mom-like though.
we see actual mom-ness from Tomoko.
Lisa Lisa is one of the better Mentor figures in JoJo canon. But yeah Tomoko is the best mom of the bunch.

lisa lisa just prepared your son to fight pillar men, is mom-like enough for me...
yeah, but did she kick her JoJo so he would go to bed on time?
I distinctively remember her JoJo being up way past what is appropriate for a JoJo to be up for.

yeah, but did she kick her JoJo so he would go to bed on time?
I distinctively remember her JoJo being up way past what is appropriate for a JoJo to be up for.

Boo!
The main objective of an mother is keep you child alive!
and she is the hottest, sry kakyoin.

Hey, she kept Josuke alive.
Remember when Josuke was sick and she drove in the middle of a snowstorm in order to save Josuke from his ailment? And then not Josuke pushed the car and inspired Josuke to style his hair in that iconic style.

And when that guy hit on her and she smashed his face through a window? Best JoJo mom.

Not to mention the fact that she raised her son as a SINGLE mom. She earned those mom pants!

Hot mom pants.
10/10
Would let her smash my face through glass and tell me to go to hell.

Remember when Josuke was sick and she drove in the middle of a snowstorm in order to save Josuke from his ailment?
If i recall, josuke's sickness was his stand, just like jotaro's mother (his half sister), so, she wouldn't be able to save him, but Jotaro did, so, Josuke's mom didn't save him.

Now, talking about the single mom part, i don't remember, did josuke's mom knew that Joseph was a married man?

First off, it wasn't the fact of who saved him, but the fact that Josuke's mom went out in the middle of a raging snowstorm in order to save her son the only way she knew how.

I don't know, Joseph really seemed like he wanted to get out of Japan really quickly during part 3 . Pretty suspicious.

I think Lisa Lisa was less maternal to Joseph than what we see of Tomoko who is explicitely being motherly to Josuke. It's not until the colloseum fights that I started to read in any Mother/Son bonding going on (doesn't help that Joseph had at one point tried to peep on his biological mother).

Whoa buddy those character models look funky. Hope that clears up.

I have just finished Beelzebub and now I am a sad

And I still have to wait like 2 weeks for part 4

Jotaro did nothing,jotaro sucks, boo!!!! Him only knows stand still (ha!get it?!) expressionless. Joseph is the best jojo. Fight me!

Another thing I love about Tomoko is that she's also a school teacher, so I van only imagine the kind of tough love she gives her students. And think about it, Josuke pretty much condemns anyone who threatens his mother with an eternal punishment with extreme prejudice. You gotta be a good mom if your son is willing to go that far over someone threatening you.

Yeah, because that's how much Josuke loves his mom.
Do you love your mom so much that you'd punch a hole through her to save her?

tumblr_n4tmfqp0aV1sxudx7o1_400.gif

I wanna see someone threaten a mom and then regret it forever.
that should have happened more.

no Josuke's is worse because with what Josuke does, you can't beg for the sweet release of death.
it's like what happened to Cars but you do it yourself.

The guy who got trapped in a rock basically had the same fate as cars. At least he ha Jouske saying hi to him everyday.

but is that an act of kindness?
or an act of punishment?

only Josuke knows.

i mean considering the guy he turned into a book was hidden somewhere in a library where nobody would find him, probably the latter.

I got All Star Battle, and though I'm really really mediocre at it, if anyone wants to play I have my PSN on my profile right over
<- there

The worst feeling when playing ASB is when you're in campaign mode and you charge two full bars of batteries, you get into a boss battle and spend an entire bar and then you lose connection before you even get to fight.