• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Gotta wonder how the attack rush battle cries will be handled
If it can be translated, like "muda", it probably will be, if it can't, like "ora ora", it probably won't be.

well, the test dub kept ora ora, and they translated the muda into useless.
Wasn't that during P1 where Dio literally used "muda" to mean useless <as in Jon's trying to stop him was useless useless...etc> rather than "muda" as in MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

all four of the animated parts
ALL four?
As in Parts 1 and 2?
As in the parts that already received dubs?

I can only imagine what would happen during what would be our first "english dub vs a separate english dub" war since 4kids vs Funimation One Piece

Wasn't that during P1 where Dio literally used "muda" to mean useless <as in Jon's trying to stop him was useless useless...etc> rather than "muda" as in MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA
yes, but this would be fine as the standard for me.
so long as they can make the repetition of "usuless" as more of a battlecry during part 3.

what I'd want to hear is their interpretation of the arivaderci ora.

I think we can have both
go ahead and let muda mean useless when it's actually part of his speech, but keep MUDA MUDA when it's punch flurry time

same goes for giorno when it comes time for P5 animated

Reminder that part 4 will premier tomorrow.

1459484636151.png

whoever took the time to make this freak in modern art, I have but one question
1df.jpg
WHY?!

Wait people still play ASB? That's awesome! I thought I was the only at home playing Boah

They drew Jota but not Charmy Green?Blasphemous

No seriously though fuck Jota

The Part 4 anime is the 8th highest rated show on Myanimelist.

I STILL DON'T LIKE THE NOSES

All changes are Araki approved.
And shining Diamond was the name since ASB.
I STILL DON'T LIKE THE NOSES
and I dont like the eyes in Rick and Morty, but I deal with it.

plus I'll take different noses over GIANT SHOULDER CYLINDERS!

Last edited:
Source I watched did not have OP or ED and sound quality was a little bad, will rewatch later.
Can't wait for the next episode. I really liked that the attack rush from Crazy Diamond, though Star Platinum still looks like it was visibly nerfed.

Source I watched did not have OP or ED and sound quality was a little bad, will rewatch later.
Can't wait for the next episode. I really liked that the attack rush from Crazy Diamond, though Star Platinum still looks like it was visibly nerfed.

I think Episode 1 didn't have the opening/ending, it was just thrust into the story.

I miss ASB Crazy Diamond VA, this one sounds... eugh

It will probably grow on you eventually.
Jotaro's hat/hair fusion looks really weird with a white hat.

oh man, the animation team is really having fun.

that little hint of Kira at the beginning and Rohan in the crowd at the end was really great. this is gonna be a good JoJo time. I know it.

I am amused that there are people that think Keicho in the crowd is Polnareff.

Really liked the Kira opening.

and I love the wonky colors.
truly the JoJo we deserve.

I love how Josuke punched right through Foo Fighters

hot student stud penetrates both male and female (not fake)

also, best mom is lookin' really good.
51a.gif

really rocked them mom pants.

Last edited:
That opening scene was amazing. I'll never look at breakfast the same way again. lol

I thought it was just a nice breakfast at the Higashikata house.

but nah.

it was a kinky breakfast.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
I dont mind Kira's fetishes, but come on man.
you dont have to push it before you're even introduced.
that's just rude.