• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

This might actually be worse than the memes.

So a new episode is out. The transitions are very nice.

Reactions: Sparties
also, the sound effect on the hand.
I love it

BYOOOOWOOOOOOOOOP

Okay I'm gonna be honest

I'm liking it better than the manga so far

I like that they reused the The World sound effect minus the clock noises for The Hand

I wonder if that'll just be the standard "really strong stand does the really strong thing it does" sound effect

all of KQ's explosions sound like that

Reactions: Sparties
Part one missed stuff.

Like a sweet Mayan blood sacrifice.
I also heard they didn't mention Jonathan's dad just bought the mask because he has crappy taste in decorations lol

darn
i wish i could get the bonus OVA so I could destroy in the fires of Rohan's burning house where it belongs

a bonus about them just regular eating food at Tonio's will be great though

me when i see okuyasu
JmST8t4.png

So I was talking with a friend about a crossover commission between Jojo Part 4 and Ed Edd n Eddy. I had to get a reference video for him and I noticed that the video promo I got was from 1999.

I have to really ask,was there not some kind of gif of the Take on Me music video with Pucci and Dio replacing the couple?I remember finding it in this thread and I desperately desire it.

Latest Jojolion is out

and

GET FUCKING REKT
Josephmi was on goddamn fire. He's such a nice boy too ;~;

So the new PV is out

Let us take a moment in the Jojo's thread to mourn Prince
a musical legend and no doubt an inspiration to Araki-sensei

Reactions: JinKazama'94
Let us take a moment in the Jojo's thread to mourn Prince
a musical legend and no doubt an inspiration to Araki-sensei

Sad day for us that we lose him and WWF star Chyna.

r u guis reddy 4 EGG

best stando

Keicho's Stand maybe bad company but it could always be worse company, like rohan

I mean, both ruin their own houses, so it's more pick your poison than anything else.

goddamn

that was amazing

Like legit that was really good

Bad company is such a cool stand concept.

Man l,Kakyoin's dead,so how the fuck did that egg get in that building?And why'd they call it a stand?

They should just call it a lay instead.

they should just call it a "not ready yet"

btw, do you think they're gonna have Koichi's part in the opening be with the egg?