• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Jul 11, 2014] Skullgirls Encore EVO 2014 Official Side Tournament (Las Vegas, NV)

To those of us who were lazy and didn't register in time what time can we expect to play when we register on site?

To those of us who were lazy and didn't register in time what time can we expect to play when we register on site?

Depends on how soon you register, but you'll get placed in a pool on the spot so you'll find out right away.

Fire Nation Prince who wants to restore his honor obviously.

rS6q8Xe.png
r u shittin me m8

Welp you've done it now no getting out of this one we're FUCKING DOING THIS, BRANDON.

Oh you spelled my name wrong, you are on. But lets make it ft50 because I want to do other stuff

#ChallengeAccepted

So uhh

Been having some issues with my ride there. Assuming everything ends up fine, I should arrive at the airport/greyhound station sometime between 1:40-3:00 pm on Thursday. The guy that is housing me doesn't get off work until like 8:00 PM. Assuming assumptions of me actually making it, would anyone be willing to pick me up from there?

So can someone give me info on getting the the hotel from the airport? I'll be flying to vegas for the first time so I'm clueless. Are taxi's readily available and how much should i expect to pay to get me from the airport to the hotel? Figured I'd ask this here since this thread is the most active.

So can someone give me info on getting the the hotel from the airport? I'll be flying to vegas for the first time so I'm clueless. Are taxi's readily available and how much should i expect to pay to get me from the airport to the hotel? Figured I'd ask this here since this thread is the most active.
From what I've been reading (and also been told) it should be about $30 and there's always some kinda cab there. Already doing research myself about the cost

edit: This is what I got:
http://www.taxifarefinder.com/main....States&toCoord=36.1371122,-115.15291930000001

"Oh cool, Chilldog's gonna be at Evo. I hope I get to play him."

I'm beginning to think this tournament is being organized by a monkey's paw.
Bright and early at 8am, too. Rough way to start your day.

So evo is soon. Can we get some pledges that the sgc will shower daily and use deodorant? We might be a small community but we should be the best smelling community at the very least.

"Wow sg players always smell so nice maybe if we play sg we will also smell nice"

So evo is soon. Can we get some pledges that the sgc will shower daily and use deodorant? We might be a small community but we should be the best smelling community at the very least.

"Wow sg players always smell so nice maybe if we play sg we will also smell nice"
On it.

Back