• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kamen Rider +maybe weekly Drive updates

Sid : Hurray I can finally be a significant Villian
Red Overlord : NO! Epic beatdown ensues

Also another thing I thought of, the green overlord has some of driver technology and also takatora is in a state of being missing. If the overlords find takatora they might interrogate him into over it or Takatora might take it and use it to get back into the normal world.
that was the driver I was talking about. I hope he steals it and becomes classic Zangetsu with a vengeance!

Armored Rider Rising Reveangeance!

Ah I get it which would be good for me although as said previously it's not going to go well for him since if Takatora does go out to meet Kouta, they will fight each other since Takatora doesn't really know the situation and also thinks that Micchy is still on the good side so to speak, unless Kaito goes into explain things but I figure he would just let everyone work things out.

None of you guys actually believe Takatora is dead, right? Me neither.

While I liked the episode, I think the next one will be really big.

oh please. what rider ever died from falling from an incredible height?

and yes, the next episode is gonna be super huge.

Has any rider died from falling from a great height, just asking just in case one actually has in the series.
Also next episode gonna be so good.
Does anything think Dj sagara is an entity above lord Roshue or he might be the representation of the fruit that is going to be picked?

When do you guys think Kouta will uncover Micchy's complete douchness, I think it will happen when Micchy will do even more bad and Kouta will catch him in the act of doing it or find out he was the fake Zangetsu, I don't know I just want to see Micchy get his handed to him again.

Does anything think Dj sagara is an entity above lord Roshue or he might be the representation of the fruit that is going to be picked?

My theory is that Sagara actually is Roshue in disguise. I have a weird feeling about that, it has to be true.

When do you guys think Kouta will uncover Micchy's complete douchness, I think it will happen when Micchy will do even more bad and Kouta will catch him in the act of doing it or find out he was the fake Zangetsu, I don't know I just want to see Micchy get his handed to him again.

Micchy will become even more evil in the future and I think Kouta will be the one who finishes him.

I do like the idea of Sagara being Roshue as Sagara did turn one of the fruits into Kouta's kachidoki arms lockseed, so it can be assumed of that of how powerful this is.

I think Micchy will get more evil, but I don't think he will get evil enough to be the final boss, I am not entirely sure who I would give it to, most likely Ryouma in my opinion.

can we all agree how awesome Bandou is? let's just take a moment to appreciate Bandou. I like Bandou.

Yeah Bandou has been a good side character and has been good with a advice to serve as a mentor character, also it was good to see that he is doing stuff about the Inves threat by having that put on that poster that zawame needs protecting.

I think Micchy will get more evil, but I don't think he will get evil enough to be the final boss, I am not entirely sure who I would give it to, most likely Ryouma in my opinion.

Not final-boss evil, but plenty evil nonetheless. And I think your right about Ryouma, although he seems to be a little too easy fooled by Sid in my opinion.

Oh and I absolutely forgot to rub the fact that I was totally right about the lockseeds deciding the chants in your face Sano. When Duke also had the "Fight Power"-chant in this week’s episode, I smiled with the most evil grin on my face ;D

can we all agree how awesome Bandou is? let's just take a moment to appreciate Bandou. I like Bandou.

Yeah, I was pretty happy for Kouta when he got the job. In my headcanon, Kouta was a customer in Bandou’s shop since he was little and he kind of helped making it a success by doing an insane marketing campaign all on his own. That’s why Bandou cares about him so much and often gives him stuff for free.

If sid gets defeated next episode and survives how is he planning to get back because the main crack is close unless he has one of the motorbikes seeds on him. And with that in mind how is Takatora going to escape since he defintely doesn't have the motorbike lockseed.

Oh and I absolutely forgot to rub the fact that I was totally right about the lockseeds deciding the chants in your face Sano. When Duke also had the "Fight Power"-chant in this week’s episode, I smiled with the most evil grin on my face ;D

I still say it's Kaito's chant first because it was shown for Kaito first so NYEH.

but, we did lose someone important this episode.

Bandou's sweet beard. RIP in peace Bandou beard.....

I still say it's Kaito's chant first because it was shown for Kaito first so NYEH.

No! You’re wrong! Admit it, or else its flying kick to the face for you!

but, we did lose someone important this episode.

Bandou's sweet beard. RIP in peace Bandou beard.....

Wrong again Sano, it was already missing in Episode 25. Damn son, you’re slipping! ;D

you will not get a thing from me Q!
tumblr_m6nmcn6dPM1rpq3hx.gif

well, being able to fucking destroy the earth with a kick is pretty powerful, so I would probably say Kuuga.

I don't suppose that was a thing that actually happen or is that just like he could do but didn't because well that would be bad if the earth blew up.

well, considering one of kuuga's super forms (which wasn't his strongest even) could turn his enemies into nukes when he finished them off, its not hard to believe that his final ultimate form could be on planet destroying levels.

Kuuga sounds extremely awesome, I might put that series on higher priority now. At the current moment I am making my way bit by bit through each series while currently going through double in a more focused set. Cyclone Joker extreme is really awesome, Maximum drive x5 and Accel Trial is also really badass.

I wouldn't count the godliek speed stuff as a strength though. sure he's the fastest, but in terms of strength, his is only determined by how fast he's going.

Kuuga has more in terms of raw power, but kabuto beats him in speed.

the phrase "strongest" is literally a subjkective thing, but I would say that it should pertain to "who could wreck more shit with ease" if we're gonna refer to strength.

Yeah, it's a subjective thing, but Kabuto has other things outside of godlike speed. The ability to go back in time is a gamebreaker.
Also, Kuuga's strength is exaggerated. The nuke explosions only happen because of the chain reaction in the Grongi. It's not like he can destroy a whole city by stomping the ground. Not to say he's not strong, he's easily top 5 for sure.

yeah, but other riders have had the ability to go back in time, like Ryuki.

and I didn't mean Kuuga was like, hercules or something, but he has been stated to be able to destroy the earth in his most powerful form. that is actually canon.

Well, Ryuki can't unless he has the time vent card. But he's probably the weakest rider so who cares. And as for the other ones, none of them could really go back in time mid-fight.
Also the canon "Kuuga can destroy the world" thing is taken out of context. Supposedly he can destroy the world, but it's not like he can just do it with a flick of a wrist. It was meant more in the idea that he's a conqueror and if left unchecked will just wreck everything.

As for Gaim, yeah I've been keeping up with it. I really hated the first 11 or so episodes because of the invis game and the dance competitions, but now that it's actually gotten to the important stuff its much better.

well, I guess if you think about it, his time traveling shenanigans are also his greatest weakness too. either you get rid of his left arm or sneak attack him. and I wasn't implying that Kuuga has that constant stream of earth shattering strength. I was just saying that he could have that power. I'm sorry if I did though. you gotta admit though, conversations like these turn into pretty much "my dad can beat up your dad" kind of deals.

and I think the first part of the story of Gaim is essential to the plot heaviness of the latter part, because it allows the audience to get used to the characters and setting before the real heavy shit goes down. like, if the series started with episode 14 with no lightheartedness beforehand the series would be much darker than it is as of now.

Well, with that kind of talk, all anyone has to do is punch Kuuga's belt hard enough and they can win. But yeah, this isn't much of a conversation.

My issue with the first arc of Gaim was not so much the lightheartedness, but how contrived everything is. No one bats an eye at how absurd it is to be cock-fighting than dancing, and eventually just upgrade into fight-club. And Yggdrasil being jerks to the beat-riders for no reason up until Ryouma enters the picture. Stuff like that was prominent at the beginning and I really hate that kind of stuff.

well, considering Baron's first fight, he's just being intimidating walking forward with a giant mechanical banana on his head (not even folded out)

I think Gaim just took the rediculousness and just rolled with it. like a lot of people say that they don't point out how silly it is, but just the fact that its just there. to them this is a more normal thing and I kinda like it.

I don't mind the ridiculousness. Kinda have to have a low threshold in order to enjoy stuff like rider. But I think you can have ridiculous without being obviously flawed on the surface kind of like W, or OOO.

Wow alot of discussion happened since the last time I was here.

So @Banazama, you said in one your posts that W was a series that is flawed on the surface, may I ask what you mean by that?

I'm sorry. I just fail at the grammars. What I meant to say is that there are series with no obvious problems (until you get into the nitty gritty details), examples being W and OOO.
To be specific, I mean the issue of breaking immersion. In W and OOO no one really acts in a way that is consistent or intelligent given the character's traits and backstory. Gaim on the other hand struggled with that until it abandoned the whole Beat-Riders subplot.

I just realized! time travel powers are irrelevant in the who is strongest question!

because of OOO's super TaToBa form. it cancels out time manipulation abilities!

that is an interesting question though, if Kabuto hyper clocked up and OOO went Super TaToBa at the same time, what would happen?

Well I have just recently finished Kamen rider double, Oh my god this series is really good, Currently my favourite of the kamen rider series I have seen all the way though although I have only seen two. Good characters, good mystery parts, good fights and the feels in the last couple of episode, too good. From this I am fully going to move on to Kamen rider Kiva.

Also I found this which is pretty cool.

It's already been posted on here but i feel like posting it again because It's too good.

There is quite alot of good music in Double, my favourite was the one that playing during the last battle against terror. Also I watched the A to Z movie, It was quite good although I feel the villains were a bit flat, the fights were good and surprise appearance from OOO was cool.

fun fact, the woman who played the grasshopper eating girl is the same woman who is currently playing Yoko Minato in Gaim.

she got really pretty over the course of 4 years, further proving that tokusatsu acting literally reverses your aging process. and when it doesn't, you become the ultimate sensei in design.

Last edited:
It took me a minute to realize that the strange ice bear is really just Sano with a new avatar.

Sano, don’t you change your avatar without noticing me; I won’t recognize you anymore! D:

fun fact, the woman who played the grasshopper eating girl is the same woman who is currently playing Yoko Minato in game.

she got really pretty over the course of 4 years, further proving that tokusatsu acting literally reverses your aging process. and when it doesn't, you become the ultimate sensei in design.

Chandler-Bing-laughter-to-shock-reaction-at-meeting.gif

Well wasn't expecting that, she looks so different from double to Gaim. Also something I have noticed while going through various series. The guy who was alternative Zero in Ryuki is also in Kiva and Fourze.

Double posting my apologies but the here are my impressions of the first episodes of the showa era
Kamen rider : Why no henshin, I know he transforms but where is the henshin scene of him doing it, The bubble effects is bit silly but those effects are almost twice as old as I so not expected to be that great. Just as a note/question, Kamen rider has the power wind, Given that Double has lots of homages to showa era is that fact that Double having a focus on wind also a call back to this?
V3 : V3 has my second favourite design of the showa riders. His opening story is quite darker than I expected to be. Also the previous riders show up to help, hopefully they will be around for long.
X: Wasn't expecting it to water themed, also the main characters father was a bit on the extreme side of showing him how his vest worked. Also not very subtle on the name of the enemy there.
Amazon... Excuse me AAAAMMMMMAAAAZZZOOONNN. It was frigging awesome, good action, Amazon is frigging brutal and the ultimate symbol to communicate being allies. A bit surprised at how short it's going to be given that that majority seem to be around 50 ish episodes.
Stronger : Tackle is hot, Jo is awesome and stronger is cool despite during when they do his henshin there are very silly effects in the background.
Skyrider : Also pretty cool, and damn I was hoping we get to see something of some of the other characters introduced in this episode but then they just get gotten rid of it. Also shocker seems to be a reccuring villain occasionally in this series. Also flights gives hima super hero vibe that I like.
Super 1 : Super 1 has my favourite design of all the showa riders and my favourite opening music, Also I like the fact he has multiple gadgets and stuff. Also Surprised he needed to learn his henshin instead of it being given to him, makes it different for this one.
Black : Oh my god the background music for Black is so frigging good, it's intense and dramatic in all the right places and it really fits the mood. I am sorting expecting Nobuhiko to come back as a villain at some point given the villains plan. Also Kotaro is pretty cool, Favourite showa protagonist so far.

Back