• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Karr's Fanart

Karr

I animate stuff
Reaction score
Steam
Karr420
Valentine Big Band
I'm usually bogged down with animation work, but I'm taking a break from my contracts to do up some just for fun fanart. I thought about opening up commission's to draw people's favorite team's and palettes.

Since I rock solo valentine, and her silent hill palette is my all time favorite, This one is for myself.
valentine.png

thanks! I had alot of fun with this

dammit kid! that's an EXCELLENT piece of art.

really captured the idea eh?

one more to the "awesome artists to watch" list

Reactions: Karr
Looks great! My only personal gripe is that the scalpel kinda looks like half a lollipop, but it looks great!

You can tell by looking at the picture that she means business.

really appreciate the kind words y'all, thanks alot

Looks great! My only personal gripe is that the scalpel kinda looks like half a lollipop, but it looks great!

Dat lollipop is razor sharp!

You can tell by looking at the picture that she means business.

...srs business!

I was planning to paint alot more of these.....but, its high time to be on the prowl for more animation stuff. I plugged the val painting into my showreels intro. Here's the link if anyone is interested. better in hd

I was planning to paint alot more of these.....but, its high time to be on the prowl for more animation stuff. I plugged the val painting into my showreels intro. Here's the link if anyone is interested. better in hd

Wow....you're pretty damn good! Also enjoyed the versatility in what you showed.

thanks! Glad you enjoyed it :D

wait?! you're famous?! You butt don't hide that kinda stuff from people

hahaha, Im not famous at all. just an artist for hire, that really enjoys fighting games. thanks y'all

nice try i saw the demo, those were tv shows in there you're famous people to me