• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza Khepri Sun damage distribution

Ryin

Reaction score
Steam
/ryin77
Valentine Parasoul Eliza
The way Khepri Sun's damage is currently distributed in beta makes it deal 4645 raw, 3747 fully scaled, 2247 if you use the shortest version unscaled and 1500 if you use the shortest version fully scaled.
At those damages the short version is practically useless. For comparison Lady of Slaughter deals 3200 raw and 1200 fully scaled.

The way the attack currently works has it dealing base 320 on the way up, base 150 after turning and then base 2000 on the final hit.

My suggestion is to change it so the base damage of the small hits to 160, both of the the turning attacks to 900 and the final hit to 2000.
This change would change raw damage to 4247, fully scaled damage to 3798, raw short to 3276 and fully scaled short to 2070.

The only reasons I can think you'd want to use the short version are:
- The damage is enough to kill.
- You used it as a reversal, got the opponent to the corner, a full super damage won't kill but a followup to the short version will.
- You made a mistake while comboing midscreen and used a third hit of sHP instead of Osiris Spiral, they're out of reach for the startup of the Kephri Sun and will die in the short version but not to a Lady of Slaughter.
- You're trying to cross up with a raw super (don't)
And it helps on all of those. It does cost some damage from the raw version, though. But considering you can easily do a 3k+ damage meterless followup from the middle of the stage, I don't think that's a big issue.

Last edited: