• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kill la Kill *WARNING SPOILERS EDITION*

I honestly cant see Fitzgerald as either Satsuki or Ragyo
1905c1290569414900508712ecad9113-micdrop06.gif

that microphone was expensive you shouldn't drop those

Last episode is this Thursday, I'm so pumped/worried.
I can't wait.
I might rewatch all of KlK during the summer.
It's been a fun and memorable ride, even if I came in late.

I seen the word fandub and immediately wiped seeing even the thumbnail of that video from my memory.

Also nobody knows how the final episode might play out. They might shoot for a second season seeing how successful the show is.

I seen the word fandub and immediately wiped seeing even the thumbnail of that video from my memory.

Also nobody knows how the final episode might play out. They might shoot for a second season seeing how successful the show is.
What would they do, though?
Life Fibers would be done most likely

I honestly cant see Fitzgerald as Ragyo
Not saying Ms Fitzgerald is the be-all end-all of choices but I think she has the talent and range to play the part. If not her, who?
Without making a excessive search and just limiting myself to the more well known names, I'd say Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, Karen Strassman and Grey deLisle would be suitable choices. And Laura Bailey because she's the female Troy Baker (really, the woman has a remarkable voice range).

Side note, wasn't aware that Ragyo is voiced by Shirogane Naoto, BASARA!Uesugi Kenshin and Mistral - Paku Romi.

04d.jpg

Side note, we always knew Mako's bananas but...
d93.jpg

Reactions: jam1220

They could probably pull something out of their ass that the original life fiber they killed wasnt the only one. The others know about it and will invade earth, turning all humans into nudist beach members in order to fight off the invasion. World War Clothes.

Reactions: Jutsei
I have many scenarios for the ending. Here are some:
Surprise Bros: Life Fibers are actually friendly but were under Ragyo's control the whole time, because she's a control freak. Or just a freak. Probably both. Afterwards humankind and clothing proceed down the path of jolly cooperation.
Rage End: Certain popular characters don't survive. Profound sadness.
The Destroy Ending: All life fibers are destroyed. Senketsu & Junketsu don't make it. Ragyo and Nui disintegrate. Ryuuko almost doesn't make it, but instead is reverted to the age of the her original experiment as but is now a totally normal human. Show ends with Satsuki taking it upon herself to raise her little sister.
then again, they could just go for the everyone lives and evil is defeated ending and everything was bad but now its good forever, but I really really don't trust them.

There's a reason the term "Gainax Ending" exists.

I just hope KlK gets some extra stuff later down the line.
Like an OVA
Or a video game.
I'd play that
Didn't they say there would be an OVA of some sort?

There's gonna be a bonus episode in the home release, from what I heard, but it's just an extra episode

I won't be surprised if the extra episode ends up on Cruchyroll or Nico somehow.

Last edited:
I won't be surprised if the extra episode ends up on Cruchyroll or Nico somehow.
Aren't the extra episodes of SAO on Crunchy?

It would mean that aniplex has done that kind of thing before.

Aren't the extra episodes of SAO on Crunchy?

It would mean that aniplex has done that kind of thing before.
Was Extra Edition a home release only? I thought it aired on Japanese TV

The only reason why i say fitzgerald as Ragyo.

Sexiest voice+sexiest character = *TOO MUCH SEXY*

I'm waiting for them to gainax us or...

pull the trigger :PUN:

Reactions: Arcana
Just so you guys know: there being other life fibers out there isn't an asspull AT ALL. It's basically canon.
I season two KLK is gonna be in space.

Just so you guys know: there being other life fibers out there isn't an asspull AT ALL. It's basically canon.
I season two KLK is gonna be in space.
This is true, though I myself don't think there'll be a next season.

i kinda don't want a second season, it dosnt need to be extended, the story is perfect already

I just hope KlK gets some extra stuff later down the line.
Like an OVA
Or a video game.
I'd play that
I'd do anything for a Platinum Games developed Kill La Kill beat em up

Don't ask Kamiya for a KLK game though XD. He gets EXTREMELY PISSED OFF when people ask him. Probably should ask Platinum games themselves XD

here at the finale, i'll just say this:
i never drew any klk fan art because i feared the ending would be bad and then i'd get sad

its a little superstitious, but we'll see how it works out pretty soon, right?

I'm not fucking joking, last night I had a bad dream about KlK's ending.
Well, not itself.
But the reaction.
I dreamed that I was on a forum, tumblr, or somewhere else to see what people were thinking of the ending.
And none of it was good.

I'm not fucking joking, last night I had a bad dream about KlK's ending.
Well, not itself.
But the reaction.
I dreamed that I was on a forum, tumblr, or somewhere else to see what people were thinking of the ending.
And none of it was good.

the only way it can end THAT badly is if Mako dies

honestly

Every episode my ass clenches as she's onscreen cause EVERYONE LOVES HER

But if Ryuko dies i'll be fine cause I get it she's lifefibers

I'm at least prepared for Nui dying.
God fucking damn it, she's at least joined my pantheon of memorable as shit villains.
Right between Funny Valentine, and God Eneru from One Piece

I'm at least prepared for Nui dying.
God fucking damn it, she's at least joined my pantheon of memorable as shit villains.
Right between Funny Valentine, and God Eneru from One Piece

I'm not prepared, I'm expecting.

YEARNING AFTER

LUSTING FOR

Huh. Even Alex did some fanart for the Scissor Relay thing!

tumblr_n33qiqn2FE1rip8ybo1_1280.jpg

Reactions: lolster2nite
Fuck nui though, to hell with that bitch.

and thats why she's so memorable

Holy hell that was a great final episode, and now I am also a bit sad it concluded because that was a great anime and I want more of it.

So wait, it's not a shitty ending, it won't piss people off, it's good!?
haven't seen it yet but some spoilers i've heard indicate that it is not terrible

no idea if this is accurate or not, because its all from vague sources. but i'm gonna wait for the subtitles before I guess any more.

edit: to remove unneeded speculations which will return once i see it personally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Balder
I just wanna know if the ending won't piss me off like Panty & Stocking did. That's all.
Well, if you mean something along the lines of PSG's end-of-series plot twist... no. Might tick you off for other reasons, though.