• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kill la Kill *WARNING SPOILERS EDITION*

After the first few episodes she hardly got any air time. I almost forgot she or the other two star uniform people still existed until they got vacuumed. So you cant really blame me for not noticing the tennis balls :p

After 3 1/2 years of not watching anime, I ended up relapsing on this show.

Long story short, I fucking loved it.

OST 2 is out, Yo!!!!!

WE'RE DOING THIS MAN WE'RE MAKING THIS HAPPEN!
Let's see if it hits Toonami as fast as Attack on Titan did!

I see a lot more controversy springing up over that show if it comes to Toonami, whether they censor it or not. But I'm more than happy to hear it's coming to the US, although I'm not surprised it is. Pretty much every single one of Trigger's anime have gotten English dubs and at least were brought over via DVDs. As for whether or not it makes it onto Toonami/Adult Swim's line-up I'm kinda iffy on it but I will remain hopeful.

I see a lot more controversy springing up over that show if it comes to Toonami, whether they censor it or not. But I'm more than happy to hear it's coming to the US, although I'm not surprised it is. Pretty much every single one of Trigger's anime have gotten English dubs and at least were brought over via DVDs. As for whether or not it makes it onto Toonami/Adult Swim's line-up I'm kinda iffy on it but I will remain hopeful.
It's not even that bad, literally no one in this show has nipples or anything.
Everyone has Barbie Doll anatomy.
And if Toonami aired the fucking SAO thing with the tentacles I think KlK is OK.

9e58c966f4387fecaee232746e374ceb.gif

Was gonna use Gamagoori Intensifies but I couldn't find it in my folder.

Reactions: Jutsei
We all expected this eventually.

But with something this popular, Aniplex needs to be FLAWLESS with their casting.

I really want Toonami to pick up Kill la Kill just to see how the audience are going to react by the news and by the show
Well, since you couldn't find it in your folder, here it is.

i351UcR4Jl4WY.gif
This will be me if Toonami gets this.
I'm sadistic, I know.

not the teacher nudist beach dude. don't you remember the gratuitous shot of his nipple reveal?
(the runtime is 72 minutes)
Mostly no one has nipples.
Though I'm pretty sure that bath scene with Ragyo, and the whole fact she basically fingered Satsuki might raise a few eyebrows.

not the teacher nudist beach dude. don't you remember the gratuitous shot of his nipple reveal?

thats 60 dollars for just a few episodes. (the runtime is 72 minutes)
Blu-ray sets in Japan are typically ~$80 for 1-3 episodes
EDIT: I should also mention that thank goodness Amazon lowers the prices.
Those are separate limited edition sets. Try it as one big limited edition Blu-Ray set containing everything and more.
Which is why it's normally released monthly. I doubt a lot of people buy them in bulk. It's also best to buy the first-print editions because they usually come with bonus items like keychains, OST, booklets, etc.

Last edited:
yeah, theres other Anime blocks that would probably love to pick up kill la kill like maybe SyFy will bring back its animondays, considering they aired Gurren on it.

Though I'm pretty sure that bath scene with Ragyo, and the whole fact she basically fingered Satsuki might raise a few eyebrows.

They could've animated tits on the females if they wanted to like Studio Arms does with Ikki Tousen and Queen's Blade, but they chose not too and yet they added yuri in it which still made it seem normal.

Don't forget the beginning part of Episode 21 where Ryuko, Nui, and Ragyo all have "naked fun time" together for about 2 minutes.

Reactions: Jutsei
Don't forget the beginning part of Episode 21 where Ryuko, Nui, and Ragyo all have "naked fun time" together for about 2 minutes.
I feel dirty when I say I loved that scene.
I have a fondness for mental fucking with.
As long as it doesn't go a really fucked up direction.
Lookin' at you Brain Drain

I feel dirty when I say I loved that scene.
I have a fondness for mental fucking with.
As long as it doesn't go a really fucked up direction.
Lookin' at you Brain Drain

If it's Yuri, it's okay.

not gay if it's incest
wait a sec

Incest is wincest as they say.

well, considering adult swim had an anime where a girl fucked a table, they do have some leeway to those things, but klk still might be a bit much. Hard to say.

Uh, guys. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that someone at Toonami mentioned that they would have to edit Kill la Kill if they ever got their hands on it.

Honestly I would rather just have KLK on blu ray then seeing an edited version on toonami.

i just want to see the voice cast then call it a day

Crispin Freeman for Nudist Sensei

Christine Cabanos for Mako

Reactions: Jake Was Here