• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Killer Instinct - Series in General

@FuLLBLeeD

Who's your guy? You can feel free to add me. I'm not great, but I do love playing. I actually haven't really touched another fighter since KI came out.

Riptor. I was a Blanka player in SF games, so it's a pretty natural transition. Spinal and Rash also interest me though.

Yeah Riptor looks filthy. There was one in the top 8 of the Texas showdown that made me nervous to ever fight a Riptor.

Rash is a piece of shit though.. @Shorydouken

Spinal I'm super interested in, but he looks too advanced for me to be perfectly honest. I've been digging a lot of Wulf lately. I want to try Glacius next.

Anyway, we are friends on Steam. Look me up for some games this weekend.

Repe.png

Lp is the best move in the game

Last edited:
I was watching the NWM stream and whoever that Riptor player was made me really happy. I learned a bunch of new stuff!

Reactions: No longer exist
@FuLLBLeeD

While you're learning her, what are Riptor's weaknesses? I never generally have too much problem with them, but the other day I got paired up against one who was much better than I was. It felt like I was permanently locked down.

@BrandX+

Same question about Hisako.

Hisako's main weaknesses:
No DP
Has no real answer for wake up
If you make a bad counter call, usually will get punished or thrown
Has no real manuals except off of heavy influence (and maybe light)
Bad walk speed
Bad backdash
Without vengence, she is not very scary (can only regain it if she is walking or standing)
No battery ender to gain meter

Thats what I can think of for the most part.

Without vengence, she is not very scary

Speak for yourself. She gives me nightmares. Weirdest waifu ever

The official twitter has been showing off these blurry images of Gargos. Apparently his teaser may go up by next week.

d96ace9e8892c680c99275a715c72fe8.png
fb413cfe30224e04aeec6fd808dbfe91.png

Reactions: Spencer
huh.... never really knew that Slimmer of all beings was working for Gargos this entire time... maybe that's why Ghostbusters started to go downhill after the second movie...

huh.... never really knew that Slimmer of all beings was working for Gargos this entire time... maybe that's why Ghostbusters started to go downhill after the second movie...

Slimmer and Slimer

No-No one's gonna talk about Gargos? ahkay

yeah good old Gargo is going to be cool..

or not who knows...

But we do know from the stand heavy kick footage that he can counter projectiles so right off the bat he is broken and they need to fix him right now cause i mean just look at him he's just so freaking broken. What a broken character.

I can never complain of broken things after loving Playstation All Stars all the way through it's life (and still), with Kat, Kratos and Raiden. Nothing can ever put "broken" in my mouth as much as them. Well, other than Ratchet's grab->Wall->Lvl 1.

Anyway, he looks like he moves as slow as Aganos so maybe he'll have flight movements similar to Omen?

i'm making fun of the majority of the KI community when ever a new character is revieled the chat usually blows up with "Broken" or "OP"

I'm making fun of the majority of the KI community when ever a new character is revealed the chat usually blows up with "Broken" or "OP"

Oh yeah I know. I was just stating something.

Anyway, he looks like he moves as slow as Aganos so maybe he'll have flight movements similar to Omen?

He's supposed to have minions so probably he's gonna be more of a zoner therefore I wouldn't expect too much mobility from him.

They posted some matches with Gargos:
I'm kinda baffled me that his gameplan and tools seem to be almost identical to Glacius's.

Last edited:
They posted some matches with Gargos:
I'm kinda baffled me that his gameplan and tools seem to be almost identical to Glacius's.

I like the fact that they gave Gargos beowulfs grab mechanic lol

Classic costume is on point. Teleport oraora seems really cool too!

The summons, however, were poorly used on the footage.

I like the fact that they gave Gargos beowulfs grab mechanic lol
you mean jax's grab mechanic which was lifted from classic beat em ups like final fight. the whole grab with follow up options isn't new... although it isn't explored nearly as much.

you mean jax's grab mechanic which was lifted from classic beat em ups like final fight. the whole grab with follow up options isn't new... although it isn't explored nearly as much.

Oh jax did it first? I know it was a beat em up thing, but I didn't know if any fighting game characters did it before beowulf. I fucking hate mortal kombat so I guess that was an easy mistake.

I love Final Fight and Streets of Rage so I know beat em up grabs are not new lol

yeah Jax had that first that's why Beowulf has Jax's colours as tribute. Anyways i can see some fun combos chaining Tele-Oras with Minion Attacks, into Devil's Divide.

bro okay everyone kept saying Ora and Muda

that's fuckin Ari alright he even uses sticky fingers

Reactions: YoYoCheese
I found a glitch with gargos, funny stuff

also his trailer, check it out!~

No teaser?
Well, E3 IS in two weeks...
Guess they gotta save their guns.

They stated that there pretty much won't be a teaser attached to trailers anymore. They want the character to look pretty much complete when they tease the character.

HE IN NOW BOIS

don't forget your daily dose of quality gaming rips as well

Last edited: