• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

KOF XIII STEAM EDITION

Hopefully true. A while ago there were rumblings about a new Fatal Fury, but it turned out to be a pachinko machine. The article says its not, but I'll be a little skeptical until an official announcement.

So anybody still playing? For a while I've been playing offline when I was in Orlando and met with players around my skill level (being that I'm intermediate garbage). And got a few pointers from the pros themselves at CEO (BlueKaneRiver, Misterio and Luis Cha). But I was wondering if anyone still play online at the moment or If I should find someone who plays it on console.

I play!

But not at the moment as my new graphics card doesn't like it for some reason.

Let me guess you have Radeon?
NVidia Ge Force GT 210. Upgraded from an 8500 GT, which ran the game damn good.

NVidia Ge Force GT 210. Upgraded from an 8500 GT, which ran the game damn good.
Oh weird...I guess the SNK developers are still new to PC. After the 1.03 patch, the game did something weird where the sprites wouldn't show on the character select menu and customize colors menu but somehow it would still show during gameplay. At first I though the game favored NVIDIA graphics but if you're having issues then nevermind.

Well it's actually during gameplay that it went and messed.

Yeah, I just recently picked this up on the Humble deal. I played it a few times on my friend's console and had been meaning to get it for a while. Pretty cool to finally spend more time with it, although it takes some getting used to. Kinda makes me want to go back and play Garou again.

But man, I've been waaay too spoiled by Skullgirls when it comes to Tutorials and Training Mode! I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry once KOF's "tutorial" was over lol.

Probably both. But I'm glad they did a better job this time compare to the old "How to Play" screen.

True. I guess when you think about it, SNK's "How to Play" screens were actually pretty helpful at one point. Most Capcom games back then didn't give you squat, and if the labels on the cabinets were messed up for some reason, you were just screwed.

But yeah, even with its limits, this game's definitely a worth it at such a crazy discount. It's beautiful up close, and Leona's never looked better!