• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Lobbies] Readying up too fast after a game gets input ignored

KuroOneHalf

Artist & summer addict
Reaction score
Steam
Kuroonehalf
Eliza Filia Cerebella
When you end a round if you ready up within half a second or so of returning to the lobby your input will just get ignored and you will stay unready. This causes people to miss games all the time, myself included, because they'll press ready right after returning to the lobby and go do something else while they wait for the lobby to take care of the matchmaking, unaware that it didn't register them as ready at all.

This one I'm not positive on but it seems sometimes the option will even change to the "ready" text (I forget exactly what it says) but you won't actually be ready and your nameplate won't glow.

Last edited:
Hm, I've been noticing another similar problem related to this. Sometimes the lobby will interpret a confirm press as a double-tap and will really quickly ready->unready me. Is there a system in place to ignore inputs for a few frames after the last valid one in order to combat this or am I perhaps mistaking its behavior?

Last edited: