• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA Location based on Universities. (Not just for college students)

joshb911

Reaction score
Steam
joshb911
Unknown Unknown Unknown
Hey guys I just wanted to put this together for those of us who are in college. Its great and all that there are threads for regional locations but if your like me then you know how hard it is to get places when your in college and you have homework and other things to do that prevent long trips. So I'm putting this together so that those of us in or near a certain college can play locally and have local matches or create glorified fight clubs (as one could call it) and not have to travel long distances. You don't have to say where exactly your from but whats the closets MAJOR college you are near, like in a 20 mile radius (don't put really small colleges when you have a larger one near by for you). Ok so enough about that. I'm gonna compile the list eventually in a google spread sheet thing but we shall see how much free time I have (obvs when Im not playing SG -_-). *try not to troll to much for this. Also I dont know if this allowed, so I'm not going to put where I'm from yet, so Ill see if the moderators give me the ok on this thread. But once they do let the games begin

Ok got the ok so ill start off. Im near Umass Amherst

sorry about that let me see if I can get that to work

not letting me type what I want in

how do you word wrap on google docs?
edit: nvm, it automatically just blows up the column. not great aesthetically tho.

Also for this one try to stay with a consistent naming convention so that someone can just sort and get all the people close to them.

how do you word wrap on google docs?
edit: nvm, it automatically just blows up the column. not great aesthetically tho.
I did that lol

I forgot he had an account here

Question. I live near a university but, I go to a different one. Which one should I put? The one I go to or, the one I live close by?

added..doubt there are any SGs plyers in memphis besides myself...thank god for the interweb

All right. I tried my best to put both in.

It's all good boss this is just for people to find you so if you put both you might be able to meet people from both schools :)

Man, I don't live near any big colleges. I feel lonely now

Man, I don't live near any big colleges. I feel lonely now
If you want you can put the biggest one near you outside a 25 mile radius who knows people might come to where you are :)

the closest I got is university of colorado boulder, which is 211 miles away from me

Umm then you might be in trouble...... What about canada?

Oh hey this is a thing. I go to UMKC, work there, and live right down the street in the UMKC homes student housing near there. I'm pretty much all up UMKC's junk.

Oh lol I got cha did you put your info into the goggle doc champ?

Oh lol I got cha did you put your info into the goggle doc champ?

WHELP no but I will later when I get home

Ok dude welcome to the skullgirls frat 0_0

I'm near SC State, Orangeburg, South Carolina

GT(Georgia Tech)

I remembered one or two guys who play Skullgirls there on Friday Fighting Variety,but I don't know anymore ;_;

Edit: Google Doc why u no edit -_-

you can still edit let me know if your still having problems (you might need a gmail account 0_0)

I put my info in there now

Added the info....would of done it sooner,but I was out.