• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Lock 'n' load & titan knuckle phasing through various projectiles

zeknife

Reaction score
Steam
zeknife
Parasoul Squigly Big Band
These two moves don't have enough of a trailing hurtbox to make up for their instantaneous movements, allowing them to dodge things by passing straight through them
Here are two demonstrations of this:

I noticed this from real actual genuine matches, so it is definitely a thing that happens in practice.
Maybe there are other offenders as well?

Reactions: Shooon
Oh man, if I had the chops to do that on purpose.

I'm not sure if this is a thing you need to / are supposed to do but here we go for good measure
@Mike_Z here's another notification for you

Reactions: DARKNESSxEAGLE
This happened to me with silver chord today, was sad.
Here is a screenshot of a training mode reproduction of the event.
PUy54KDl.jpg

I've noticed Peacock can dodge my deflector like this as well. I caught a bomb with deflect and I believe her s.hp just... avoided it (this was on the Beo patch).

Last edited:
#NERFBELLA

No but for real, this is interesting to see up close/slowed down, i've definitely seen this happen in actual gameplay, just accidentally I believe though, unless all those bella players who do wake up super or lock in load are actually just on another plain of ability than I. :PUN:

Oh man I'm so glad it wasn't just me that this happened to.

I have nothing useful to contribute, but when it happened to me a while ago I thought it was hilarious and tried to have a little fun with it.

I get Titan Knuckled for doing L Shot way too often.
+1 for not so rare.

Of course, if this is just tech then whatever that's fine too.

Does it work with Fugazi Knuckle (Double's s.HP), too? My guess is no. Off to Training Mode.

EDIT: I did get it with Fugazi Knuckle. I can't do it outside of slo-mo, tho.

Last edited: