• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Looking for sparring partners

Hurumi

Gamer Girl/Artist
Reaction score
Steam
Hurumi Hasaki
PSN
Hurumi1800
Ms. Fortune Fukua Filia
Since I have decided to improve my skills I need sparring partners to practice with. Basically in other words I'm started over again. What I will be doing is praticing combos trying to learn them for the following characters fukua/fortune/filla. If I can have some buddies who would like to spare with me would be apperciate just add my steam Hurumi Hasaki especially looking for those to help me improve so I can start horribly beating a certain buddy. Need people who have good experience playing those characters. Already started pratice but if I can do with friend would make the experience much meaning for.

I can probably practice with Fortune, not Fukua or Filia however. I'm not the greatest with her combos however.
Steam ID: esskaytwo
Steam Name: Kyat

I can probably practice with Fortune, not Fukua or Filia however. I'm not the greatest with her combos however.
Steam ID: esskaytwo
Steam Name: Kyat
Cool will added you.