• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Louden Peacock's HK Teleport.

Pikmario

What the hell is a DHC?
Reaction score
Steam
Pikmario
Filia
Currently, the first syllable of Peacock's HK teleport (sim-sa-la-boom) is very quiet compared to the other syllables, and the LK and MK teleports, to the point where I initially thought she was saying Badaboom, or something to that effect, until I heard the raw audio. When there's attacks flying out, and the BG music playing, it's nearly impossible to hear the first spoken syllable, making it very difficult to read what teleport she's doing based on sound. I think that the HK teleport's sound should be equalized to be more in line with the other two.

Wow, I main Peacock and I didn't even notice this until you pointed it out...

I think that means I agree with you.

Wow, I thought it was "Badaboom" this entire time!

(also, you're that really good Filia, aren't you...)

I agree that the first part of the word's volume could be increased, but doesn't she say something completely different for each of the teleports?

I agree that the first part of the word's volume could be increased, but doesn't she say something completely different for each of the teleports?
Yes, but she finishes her teleport around the "sa-la," if I recall correctly, so you could be too late to respond based on the sound cue.