• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

M-M-M-MONSTER KILL, GODLIKE.... The Unreal tournament thread

which game in the unreal franchise is the best?

• Unreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unreal 2: The Awakening

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SHODAN

I like to pretend i'm good at Fighting games
Reaction score
Steam
InfectedCloud
PSN
Assassinking34
HOLY SHIT..... haha that was fun. anyway i play UT99 and UT2004 sometimes, so if you want to, you can set up games here for any of the Unreal games and rant on how why Epic should release UT4 already.

Holy crap why didn't I see this thread.

UT is good stuff. We should play 2k4 some time.

f2p...

hype ruined
Epic said the game will be truly free rather than free to play. So think Alien Arena rather than Blacklight: Retribution.

Last edited:
There's no place for 2 team fortresses

Where is unreal? Houston, Texas? OH GOD, PLEASE?

I think I spent 2 entire years of my life playing almost nothing but UT2k3 and 2k4. Good times.

Not too sure how to feel about the new game being "crowd developed", especially keeping the feel of the game and art direction consistent throughout all the contents, although given that a ton of the contents in 2k4 were actually developed by fans, it's definitely doable if Epic Games manages it well. I really hope they go back to the style of the original and 2k games, and not the blocky, Gears-or-War-ish style.

the problem is epic managing it well... Cliff abandoned the ship if i recall correctly

and it sounds TOO MUCH like tf2, but without the special weapons to unlock, it could go wrong pretty easily... or they would change the game so much it'd lose its identity completely