• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Major slowdown on tag ins.

sorry man ive been at work all day lol.

ive just had a quick mess about with it though and so far it seems good. did a bunch of the same tests i did last time and havent noticed any lag both with tag ins and after death. i think we may be good on this one! :D

ill make another update later.

@Mike_Z

so after quite a few matches i can say with 99% confidence that the problem has been fixed. i havent experienced any delays like before. thanks for putting in the effort to fix it! much appreciated!

btw, were you ever able to try out the random palette (<-----spelled it right) thing at all?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
:: drinks water ::

And eh?

Reactions: Brog
i take that as meaning it doesnt work then?

I forget what you're asking.

ok sorry,

i thought it would be cool if there was an option to have a random pallette for each character so it changes each time you rematch in either a lobby or on local versus modes.

it would be an option on the character select screen (pallette number 23?) so if you want to have a specific colour then you can just choose it. we already have a random stage select so random pallettes is a logical step i think.

theres so many cool pallettes i never see much because you are just locked into a single one unless you want to go back to character select all the time.