• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Male Announcer Still Speaks In Quick Match

DawnHibiki

Dog Lover & Idol
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Steam
Dawn111
Fukua Squigly
I have the female announcer set in Endless Beta, but when I sign in Quick Match there, I still hear the original male announcer shouting out "Aww, come on!" when I get the message "Error getting opponent connection information". I wonder if this is a bug, or does only the male announcer shouts it in Quick Match?

Last edited:
I guess it's a bug? But the other announcers don't have equivalent lines, so not really sure what to do to fix that.

I guess it's a bug? But the other announcers don't have equivalent lines, so not really sure what to do to fix that.
Maybe just reuse the most appropriate line that were recorded?

female: "Try again, kid," or ,"Ok, nothing left to see here."
dazed: "Nooooo, duuuuuude."
soviet: "I... guess is over..." or, "Next time... is better, yes?"

Maybe just reuse the most appropriate line that were recorded?

female: "Try again, kid," or ,"Ok, nothing left to see here."
dazed: "Nooooo, duuuuuude."
soviet: "I... guess is over..." or, "Next time... is better, yes?"
Hello, next time shut up and don't make more work, thank you. :^)

Are you sure? I've heard the line "Aww, come on!" by the female announcer, and as for the Dazed and Soviet announcer, I think you could maybe replace that line as "Aww, man!" and "Are you crying?!", respectively.

Are you sure? I've heard the line "Aww, come on!" by the female announcer, and as for the Dazed and Soviet announcer, I think you could maybe replace that line as "Aww, man!" and "Are you crying?!", respectively.
Because you're always nice to me, even though I am not nice to you, I will try and fix this.

Because you're always nice to me, even though I am not nice to you, I will try and fix this.

Sounds great. Also, can you fix the select screen where players get to freeze after they select the teams?

Sounds great. Also, can you fix the select screen where players get to freeze after they select the teams?
Does it happen right at 70 seconds left on timer?

Does it happen right at 70 seconds left on timer?

No. Do I want until 70 seconds left on timer?

EDIT: Actually, yes, it still happens at 70 seconds left on timer.

Last edited: