• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Marie 300% bug (pc beta)

Bigtonney

The answer lies, in the Skullheart of battle.
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Steam
Bigtonney
PSN
Bigtonney
Squigly Squigly
I was doing marie 300% on the beta and when there were about 10 seconds on the timer this happened.Marie kept throwing skulls but i took no damage and for some reason the screen became black without the "you win" logo. In the end it started the ending cutscene.
2014-10-12_00002.jpg

Oh, that's a new one! It looks like some of the textures got corrupted. It wouldn't affect gameplay (and didn't) but that's weiiiiiiiiiird.

Reactions: Skullgirlsfanboy
I couldn't take any damage from any of Marie's attacks and i didn't plugged the audio so i do not know if it was messed up that too...

Well, despite this being a bug, I'd say that Marie looks suitably 300%, Like, more than the current palette, it's still a wee bit creepy though.

Meanwhile, Squigly shows what we'd see online were people allowed to make their own palettes.
You just reminded me of this:
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
You just reminded me of this:
I Can't even see a damn thing in that image, all I can see is something remotely human shaped that is a Immaculate shade of purple.

I managed to break the textures again and this time the game freezes a bit so i could get a better screenshot ^__^
2015-01-25_00002.jpg

Reactions: Muro